a eye to life (open for one)

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 11-02-2010 21:31

Ricra did not really believe his words but the over he did make was something to hold derang-c alive. Ricra looks to derang-c, it will be the best for him but then needs he to learn how to live with other wolves and it will also be difficult to protect him if thy do not accept him. Then did there appear a smile on her face she did have a idea. She steps off derang-c’s back and stands before Montego “I do not really believe you but if you want to have us 2 in your pack then do you need to prove your self and that will take one whole week. Ore ells will I live in the wild with him for the rest of my live ”. She was happy with this idea now can he know how it is to care for a human and then will he learn that it is not that easy how he did say it. she looks to derang-c that was getting back in a sitting position. This male will feel his words.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 17-02-2010 17:46

Montego smirked. Prove himself? Oh, he didn't need much more of an invitation to down-right show off than that!

He wagged his tail.
"I accept your terms," he smiled broadly. "I will not harm the human, you have my word. Care to come back to my territory? It'll be your home for the next week, if I am correct."

He turned and started heading back to his land.
He stopped, and glanced over his shoulder.
"On, and I'm Montego - Monty to my friends," he introduced himself.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 17-02-2010 18:23

Ricra turns around and walked away from Montego towards derang-c as she was before derang-c did she turn around and lei down. Derang-c is also lying down but he did lei on his side and his chest against and ricra’s back and his head on her neck, his right arm did he do around ricra and he closed his eyes. Ricra did look a little angry to Montego “your pack how will thy react against him” growls she. She knows that other wolves do like to make a end to derang-c’s life because he is a human and if thy join that pack then will he be ripped apart. And she will be forced to look help less how her little brother get murdered in cold blood only because he is a human.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 17-02-2010 18:37

Montego turned back to her.
"Oh it's only me for the now, you'd be the first pack member," he motioned to Derang-c. "And I won't harm him. He's perfectly safe."

He nudged Ricra on the shoulder slightly.
"C'mon, you'll be fine," he assured her. He started walking back towards his territory again. Their was a small pond there were they could drink, and though the herds had moved out he was sure Ricra could find plenty of bunnies to catch for the two-legs.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 17-02-2010 19:36

She gifs a nod and looks then to derang-c “get up boy” then did she wail till derang-c get of her back. But derang-c was not so fast he opens slowly his eyes again and gifs ricra a good hug. Then did he press him self up with his hands and placed his feeds under him to stand right up. Then did ricra stand up and walks to the rabid that she did kill for derang-c. “go after him” did she say just before she grape the rabid. Derang-c walks to Montego and leis one of his hands on Montego back to pat him. Then did ricra join the group to follow Montego to his pack land so if he is saying it.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 18-02-2010 21:21

Montego snarled when the boy touched him and stepped to the side. How dare he touch him!

He glared at the boy, warning him not to do that again. Hopefully Ricra would understand that he wasn't being mean - he simply didn't want a human touching him, so soon after meeting him. He still didn't trust the two-legs, and that was no lie.

He glanced over his shoulder to check Ricra was coming. His home wasn't far, and he was glad to have some company for once.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 18-02-2010 21:47

Derang-c pull’s his hand away from Montego and sit’s down on the ground. Ricra did pay her attention to he human little brother and drops the rabbit. “What is there wrong” asks he to derang-c and looks then to Montego with a growl. Then looks she back to derang-c and gives him a lick in the face “don’t worry this is just ONE OF THOSE WOLVES THAT DO NOT BELIEFE THAT HUMANS CAN BE THE SAME LIKE WOLVES” growls she a little loud when she is looking in her eye corners to Montego. And if Montego did listen well to ricra words then did he hear that she was already loosing interest for the so called pack.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 18-02-2010 21:50

Montego knew he had to learn to patient, but he really wasn't keen on the whole touchy-feely approach of the male.

He caught her emphasis on her words and rolled his eyes, continuing to walk.
"Save the petting for later," he sighed. "I'd rather get to know you both first."

Well, the human maybe. But the wolf was no problem... pretty little thing. Would be nice having her in his pack - even if she didn't become his Alphess, if she did stay, he could still boss her around (or at least hope to).
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 18-02-2010 22:21

Ricra looks to Montego and sees that he was walking trough. Then looks she back to derang-c “come follow him but don’t leaf my side” says she and turns around derang-c grapes the rabbit and stands up. Thy both walk towards Montego but ricra did keep her distant from him. He did maybe say that he is not going to hurt the human but her feeling is saying something ells. And if Montego wants that ricra stays then need he to learn something really fast and that is, that he is going to see as a wolf and not as a human. “ricra what if you do not like him” asks derang-c and looks to ricra. “then will we move out again and leaf him behind us” answers she
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 19-02-2010 12:54

Montego overheard her words and flattened his ears.

Well, he'd just have to suck up to her wouldn't he?

He shook his fur out as they came close to his territory. "We're here," he announced. "Are you hungry?"

A rabbit darted under his nose, and he glanced at the human. If the human lived with wolves, surely he knew how to hunt like one?

It took all his strength not to chase after the furry little blighter, and he eyed the boy expectedly.