a eye to life (open for one)

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
damenster
Hunter

a eye to life (open for one)

Post by damenster » 29-01-2010 23:20

Sunrise slowly colours the nature back in to a green World and birds start to singing there song to tell that a new day just started. a large forest reeds is slowly moving on the wind. A small group of Panurus biarmicus fly’s op out the reed and are landing a view meters further in the reed near a big long opening in the reedland. It was half on dry land and ends where the water gets to a depth of 12 inch. There is no path to warts the opening and that can only mean that opening is created by something that is already living there for a view days. Thanks to the high reed is it a perfect hiding place of the one that is hiding there.

But the animal that is hiding there is not really the animal that is not the one to belongs in this world. In the middle of the dry land is a human male sleeping not aware of the dangers of this world but he is completely naked and dirty thanks to the mud of the river. He is sleeping there link a wolf but not flying animals can’t find him thanks to the reed but he is facing more dangers. And the biggest danger is now starvation he is already there for days and only living on water waiting for his wolf sister that will return to him with enough meat to live on for a view days. But she did not return in days and the boy doesn’t dear to leaf the reed field till she is back but she need to return before he is found by a hunting animal that like to feast on his body and he doesn’t realize how dangers the world can be for him
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 04-02-2010 18:22

Montego had drifted out of his territory, following the trail an elk herd had left behind as they'd trekked through his land. Had he been an hour or two earlier, tracking them would have been so much easier.

His stomach growled in hunger and Monty groaned. He was getting nowhere - he may as well find alternative prey. He'd already stepped too far out of his own zone.

Suddenly Montego caught the scent of prey. Wait... no...human. Human's prey, right?

He trotted towards the smell down to a creek which soon grew to a river. His ears twitched as he noticed a boy covered in dirt. He couldn't help but snicker - this would be easy!

His stomach rumbled again and Montego growled - both to scare the human, and in a vain attempt to get his belly to shut up.

He doubted the boy would understand him, but he spoke anyway.
"Hello there," he huffed. "You look tasty, even if you are on the safe side. Aren't your parents a bit stupid leaving you out here... alone?"
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 04-02-2010 21:00

Derang-c is sleeping pretty nice till he hears something but he finks that ricra did just return. But that is there a snicker sound and that was not ricras voice he opens his eyes and looks a little around so far his eye could turn around. But he did see nothing. But that more sound appears events hungry sounds and that make him afraid. He turns on his back and sees a male wolfs that is very happy to see him but not on the positive way. He turns him self and his hands and feeds to be ready for a fight. He is not planning to be a easy pray for the wolf. And if it need to be than will he fight for the whole day till ricra returns. but if she did not return today then will he give his live up. But it is not that far. He start to growl loud to the wolf “get away” growls he angry and with a warning tone.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 05-02-2010 21:01

Montego was taken aback the the young human actually found the strength to wake up and fight back, preparing his fists to fight.

Honestly. Men.

Montego snarled warningly as the human boy growled at him and the wolf snapped his jaws a few times in a threat, letting him see the shiny teeth that he was temped to attack him with.

But the boy smelt faintly of wolf.

"Do you understand me?" Montego asked then, feeling stupid that he'd actually asked a human - of all creatures - that question. Of course he didn't, he was wasting breath when he should be getting the adrenaline pumping round his body.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 05-02-2010 21:47

Derang-c is a afraid and he has the right to be. This is not just a wolf but a hungry wolf and thy are ready to kill everything for some food. The only hope he as is that ricra returns but she is gone for days and tolled him to stay here in the reed. Everything that the wolf did against him makes him afraid and he knows that this will not be a long fight. “yes I can, ricra learn me it” warns he to let the stranger know that he is supported by a wolf but she is not here. And it is hoping that she will be back on time to save him.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 05-02-2010 21:58

Monty stopped when the human spoke - they understood each other.

"Ricra?" Monty pressed, circling the boy. "Who's Ricra?"

He was secretly hoping it was a female wolf, that would really spice up his day. However, was it really that great for a wolf to support a human.

"I don't like you," Montego concluded with a snarl. "But I'll wait to see who this 'Ricra' is."

Montego came closer to the boy and sniffed him - if he dared lash out now Montego would happily bite him. He nuzzled behind the boy's ear, sniffing him. He smelt odd - humans weren't meant to smell of wolf and dirt.

Then the male retreated back a few paces and lay down facing the human, head on paws. He licked his lips; he was still hungry. Better not piss him off now, or the lad would be wolf-lunch.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 05-02-2010 22:30

Finally the wolf calms down but still his life is in danger he did not know what the wolf did want from him. Ricra did never tolled him how dangers a wolf can be against a human. ‘you will she who she is when she is back” tells he with a little growl. But that did he wolf walk towards him starts he to growl against the wolf. He is afraid for the wolf but that would be normal since the wolf did say that derang-c looks tasty. “I know many animals hate me because I’m a human” says he with a hating tone about him self. He did also not like it that his is a human he want to be a wolf just like ricra. As the stranger turns back to his place and lays down but holds him in his eye side. After a wail did derang also side down n a human way and that is on his knees but also he did hold his enemy in his eye side
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 05-02-2010 22:59

Montego was growing increasing impatient - he didn't want to wait for this 'Ricra', whoever she was.

When the human said many aniamls hated him for being a human, Monty simply laughed.
"Wow, sherlock!" He snapped. He didn't like the human talking to him, though he was intrigued as to how he could speak to him and understand what he was saying so precisely.

Montego thought he smelt wolf, and/or prey, so with a final glance at the boy he trotted off to see if he could rustle some grub which would subside his hunger pangs for a while.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 05-02-2010 23:35

Derang-c feels the presser on him if it is up to the wolf then was he already death and in the wolf his stomach. But then suddenly a howl enters the air. He looks up and knows that, that is ricras howl to let him know that she is almost back but still it will take her ours to met up with him. But he did also give a strong growl to the stranger his reaction. What can he do against it that he is born in the wrong body. this wolf will never know how it feels to be a human. But then did the wolf walk away towards something derang-c follows the wolf with his head till he disappear in the reed. Now did he stand up and walks in to the water and sits down again. He makes a bowl of his hand and filled it with water and brings it to his mouth to drink the water. After he filled him self with water did he start to clean him self. Wail he is cleaning him self did he hope that the stranger did not return to him ore at least when ricra is back to protect him.
ImageImage
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 06-02-2010 09:31

Montego's ears perked at the sound of a howl, and he growled when the boy answered it. What, did he really think he was wolf?

Monty decided to answer the howl himself, a long, low defensive one and waited for a reply before trotting off towards a carcass that a wolf pack had killed several hours ago, but it was still ok to eat. There wasn't much there, and there were ravens all over it.

"Not a problem," Montego commented out loud then ran at them. The ravens were surprised, and flew up in the air, circling the carcass from above.

Monty found a decent scrap of meat on a bone so starting gnawing away, his tail wagging slightly.
If this 'Ricra' came back with food, then maybe she could share it with him?

After he'd eaten all he could find, Monty returned to the boy, head down low, growling.