Little Wanderer (PRP with alakai)

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 03-01-2011 02:59

"I don't think I'm meant to find my pack," Accalia voiced her thoughts aloud. "I had a dream. I wasn't wanted. I think the dream was right - they may not recognise me or accept me back into them if I do find them. And...who knows where they could be?"

Giving a small whimper to herself, the female sat down, glaring at the ground. At least she had Lakota. He cared about her, she cared about him. They'd stick together. They each had their own troubles, but that was ok. Both of them were coming to terms with them.

It'll be ok.
Lakota slowly turned his head towards his mate, listening to her every word. His ears creased back in sympathy, and he licked her muzzle." I'm sorry to hear that dear.." He said softly, nuzzling against her." Well.. you do have me now!" He said, hoping to cheer her up some. He was starting to think, to ponder about possibly starting a family with Accalia, but was afraid to ask her. He didn't know what she would say, or how she would react." Hey... accalia. I need to ask you something. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and..." he stopped for a brief moment, taking in a breath before continuing. And.. I was wondering what you thought about starting a family with me..." he said softly, looking towards the ground, scraping at the dirt with his paw." If I'm asking too much of you so soon... I'm sorry."
Image Image
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 03-01-2011 12:17

"Hey... accalia. I need to ask you something. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and..." he stopped for a brief moment, taking in a breath before continuing. And.. I was wondering what you thought about starting a family with me..." he said softly, looking towards the ground, scraping at the dirt with his paw."If I'm asking too much of you so soon... I'm sorry."
Accalia nodded when Lakota said he needed to her something.
"I'm all ears," she smiled reassuringly, wondering what it could be that could make him so hesitant.

His words came as a shock to her. Of all things she had expected him to say, that was not one of them.

"U-uh..." she stammered, dumbfounded. She felt stupid for not having an answer ready prepared. It was simple - start a family now, or give it some thought later in the future...which may mean a 'no' even then.

She didn't have much purpose any more, what with losing her pack. Her life now was Lakota, so it made sense to build her new world around him.

She smiled nervously at his last words. "No no...it's ok. It's just it caught me a bit off guard - it was really what I expected you to say."

Accalia licked her lips hesitantly, then nuzzled the fur on his neck.
"Yes," she answered quietly, giving his ear a quick lick with her tongue, before continuing to lick his check and jaw, tail wagging happily as she did so.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 04-01-2011 01:16

"U-uh..." she stammered, dumbfounded. She felt stupid for not having an answer ready prepared. It was simple - start a family now, or give it some thought later in the future...which may mean a 'no' even then.

She didn't have much purpose any more, what with losing her pack. Her life now was Lakota, so it made sense to build her new world around him.

She smiled nervously at his last words. "No no...it's ok. It's just it caught me a bit off guard - it was really what I expected you to say."

Accalia licked her lips hesitantly, then nuzzled the fur on his neck.
"Yes," she answered quietly, giving his ear a quick lick with her tongue, before continuing to lick his check and jaw, tail wagging happily as she did so.
Lakota listened with perked ears, then folded back when he heard the uneasiness in her voice. I KNEW I asked too soon dammit! he cursed to himself. He watched her with intent eyes, trying to read her expressions, but had no luck. Suddenly though, she quietly accepted his offer, and his tail went to wagging full speed. He started squirming around, hardly containing his excitement." Oooohh I'm so excited you said yes!" he said happily, licking her cheek and jaw in return. He nuzzled against her, rubbing his head against hers, then started licking down her neck to her chest, growling softly in this throat, but it wasn't a demanding growl, it was more like a growl of lust deep within. Just the mere thought have having pups was making him even more excited, for one, this would be his very first litter, and two, this would be the first time EVER that he would be mating with a female. So you can say he's a virgin. A verry HAPPY virgin at that.
Image Image
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 04-01-2011 18:03

alakai wrote:He started squirming around, hardly containing his excitement." Oooohh I'm so excited you said yes!" he said happily, licking her cheek and jaw in return. He nuzzled against her, rubbing his head against hers, then started licking down her neck to her chest, growling softly in this throat, but it wasn't a demanding growl, it was more like a growl of lust deep within.

Accalia smiled back at him, tail wagging as she watched him wiggling with excitement, the broad grin on his face expressing his happiness even more.

She didn't realise he'd wanted pups that badly, assuming she'd understood him properly.

As he licked down her neck and her chest, she smirked at the throaty, lustful growl murmuring from him, and stepped away to allow her tail to brush under his chin teasingly, a flirtatious smile on her face.
Soon, the next time she came into heat, she may start a family of her own...

The thought worried her. Was she ready to become a mother?

But seeing Lakota so happy put her mind at ease. First time mothers always fretted, but with her mate at her side, she was sure everything would be A-OK.

(Lame post is LAME. ; _ ; )