Little Wanderer (PRP with alakai)

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 31-10-2009 20:03

"Your meaning to tell me that you've lost your memory?? You don't even remember how you lost your pack??"
Accalia grimaced.
"Not exactly. I don't remember where they are."

Accalia sighed.
"Uh.... I'm not sure about that... I'm not so good with company... not anymore." he muttered out lowly. He lowered his ears and looked down at the ground. He turned from her and laid down placing his head on his paws, and the slightest of tears starting to form on his cheeks.
Accalia rsan after him.
"Hey wait!" She called out. She noticed a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Are you... crying? I didn't mean to upset you!" Accalia stammered.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 31-10-2009 20:31

Accalia rsan after him.
"Hey wait!" She called out. She noticed a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Are you... crying? I didn't mean to upset you!" Accalia stammered.
"Wh-what? no.." he said quickly, as he wiped his paws against his cheek, wiping away his tears. He didn't like seeing himself as weak, and he didn't like knowing others know that he was." It was just a bad memory. That's all." he said, sitting up. He looked at her with solemn, and wished he wasn't there right now." You see... I've lost my family as well..." he mumbled out, looking towards the ground at his paws." And when I find the culprit who did it, I'm going to rip them to pieces!" he said, clenching his teeth. He got up and started pacing around, growling, more to himself then at her." My pups barely had the chance at life!
Image Image
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 31-10-2009 20:40

"Wh-what? no.." he said quickly, as he wiped his paws against his cheek, wiping away his tears. He didn't like seeing himself as weak, and he didn't like knowing others know that he was." It was just a bad memory. That's all." he said, sitting up. He looked at her with solemn, and wished he wasn't there right now." You see... I've lost my family as well..." he mumbled out, looking towards the ground at his paws.
Accalia flattened her ears.
"Oh... I'm sorry. I lost my mate with my pack, too."

Accalia felt strangely attached to Lakota now, perhaps he knew how she felt.
"And when I find the culprit who did it, I'm going to rip them to pieces!" he said, clenching his teeth. He got up and started pacing around, growling, more to himself then at her." My pups barely had the chance at life!"
Accalia jumped when he snarled.
"They were murdered?" She stammered, backing away. And he'd had pups.
"That... must have been horrible..." she gasped.
"If I can do anything to help you..." Accalia murmured, stepping towards him.
"And if it's any consolation... I'm not afraid of you. Even if you do get angry, I'm not scared of you. I know you don't mean to," Accalia looked in the eye and whimpered, almost as if reassuring him.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 31-10-2009 21:18

Accalia jumped when he snarled.
"They were murdered?" She stammered, backing away. And he'd had pups.
"That... must have been horrible..." she gasped.
"If I can do anything to help you..." Accalia murmured, stepping towards him.
"And if it's any consolation... I'm not afraid of you. Even if you do get angry, I'm not scared of you. I know you don't mean to," Accalia looked in the eye and whimpered, almost as if reassuring him.
"yes... they were..." he muttered out, ears flat against his head. He closed his eyes and whimpered slightly." I just want them back!!" he then broke down and cried, tears flowing down his cheeks like a river. He placed his paws over his eyes, to try and stop the tears, but they just flowed around them. After about five minutes, the tears slowly came to a stop, and he just lay there whining and whimpering. He looked like a mess, but he didn't care anymore. He didn't care that he looked week, he didn't care if people saw him as weak anymore." If... if you wish to help me.... then don't leave me... stay here and keep me sane!"
Image Image
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 31-10-2009 21:54

"yes... they were..." he muttered out, ears flat against his head. He closed his eyes and whimpered slightly." I just want them back!!" he then broke down and cried, tears flowing down his cheeks like a river. He placed his paws over his eyes, to try and stop the tears, but they just flowed around them. After about five minutes, the tears slowly came to a stop, and he just lay there whining and whimpering. He looked like a mess, but he didn't care anymore. He didn't care that he looked week, he didn't care if people saw him as weak anymore.
Accalia stared as he suddenly broke down and cried. She sat beside him, gently placing one paw on his shoulders, trying to be of some comfort to him.
"It's ok... I know you want them back... I want my family back too... I know it's not the same..." Accalia trailed off, shutting up before she made things any worse.
"If... if you wish to help me.... then don't leave me... stay here and keep me sane!"
Accalia lay beside him, nosing him with her muzzle soothingly.
"I won't leave you... I had no intention to really in any case. I... I don't want to be alone...either..."
Accalia didn't know what else to say. She nosed him again and gave his face a little lick; his fur was salty with tears. Her heart skipped a beat as she realised how much his family going had broken him. She wondered if maybe her pack had been murdered - not that she had lost them - if she would be as destroyed as Lakota.
"You know... you aren't weak if you cry. It takes a brave person to cry, to show their feelings. That's what our elder used to teach us... I think. I can't remember..." Accalia covered her head with one paw, touching the scar on her forehead. "I... I can't remember at all."

She wanted to stay with this male, needed him even. And it seemed he needed her too. Well, that was settled. She was staying with him, at least until she found her pack or he didn't want her around any more.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 31-10-2009 22:31

Accalia lay beside him, nosing him with her muzzle soothingly.
"I won't leave you... I had no intention to really in any case. I... I don't want to be alone...either..." Accalia didn't know what else to say. She nosed him again and gave his face a little lick; his fur was salty with tears. Her heart skipped a beat as she realised how much his family going had broken him. She wondered if maybe her pack had been murdered - not that she had lost them - if she would be as destroyed as Lakota.
He finally looked up into her eyes, and stared deeply into them. He could see sympathy behind them, and understanding. He didn't know what to say, so just stayed quiet and kept looking at her." Th-thank you.." Without even realizing it he gave her cheek a soft lick, and his tail began to wag for the first time since that bad time.
"You know... you aren't weak if you cry. It takes a brave person to cry, to show their feelings. That's what our elder used to teach us... I think. I can't remember..." Accalia covered her head with one paw, touching the scar on her forehead. "I... I can't remember at all."

She wanted to stay with this male, needed him even. And it seemed he needed her too. Well, that was settled. She was staying with him, at least until she found her pack or he didn't want her around any more.
He listened to her speak, for some reason her words were sounding more and more reassuring. He placed his head on her paw, and continued listening to her sweet words. When she finished, he looked up at her again, and for the first time, he noticed the scar on her head." I think the reason for your memory loss has to do with that scar on your head.." He sat up once more and stared across the plain. The sun was starting to set, and a small breeze was starting to blow." Hmmm... such a beautiful sunset. I remember watching sunsets with zak-" he stopped himself before the bad memories could return. He turned back to Accalia and gave a small smile.
Image Image
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 01-11-2009 10:59

" Th-thank you.." Without even realizing it he gave her cheek a soft lick, and his tail began to wag for the first time since that bad time.
Accalia felt her skin prickle as he licked her cheek. Her eyes widened slightly.
She smiled at him though as she felt his tail wagging slightly.
He listened to her speak, for some reason her words were sounding more and more reassuring. He placed his head on her paw, and continued listening to her sweet words. When she finished, he looked up at her again, and for the first time, he noticed the scar on her head." I think the reason for your memory loss has to do with that scar on your head.."
Accalia laid her ears back. "I think the current slammed me into a rock. I don't know... I think it knocked me out or something. Might have knocked my memory too." She gave a nervous smile. The scar wasn't intirely visable, it was like a bruise with a little cut in the middle.
He sat up once more and stared across the plain. The sun was starting to set, and a small breeze was starting to blow." Hmmm... such a beautiful sunset. I remember watching sunsets with zak-" he stopped himself before the bad memories could return. He turned back to Accalia and gave a small smile.
Accalia smiled as the warm sun sent shafts of gold, red, amber and pink across the plain. The slight breeze ruffled her fur a little and she perked her ears as Lakota spoke. She sat up too and gazed out at the scenery.
"It is a lovely sunset. I don't remember seeing one quite like it before. But then, I wouldn't remember anyway would I?" She gave a light hearted chuckle. As Lakota started to talk about his memory Accalia felt the unease suddenly.
As he stopped himself mid-sentence Accalia stared at her feet. He smiled at her and she smiled back at him.
"You're not as bad as you think you are, Lakota." Accalia told him and wagged her tail a little as the sun started to sink into the plains.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 05-11-2009 01:11

Accalia smiled as the warm sun sent shafts of gold, red, amber and pink across the plain. The slight breeze ruffled her fur a little and she perked her ears as Lakota spoke. She sat up too and gazed out at the scenery.
"It is a lovely sunset. I don't remember seeing one quite like it before. But then, I wouldn't remember anyway would I?" She gave a light hearted chuckle. As Lakota started to talk about his memory Accalia felt the unease suddenly.
As he stopped himself mid-sentence Accalia stared at her feet. He smiled at her and she smiled back at him.
"You're not as bad as you think you are, Lakota." Accalia told him and wagged her tail a little as the sun started to sink into the plains.
He continued to smile as she spoke again, and he couldn't hold back a chuckle." You really think so Accalia? I mean... I've killed things... innocent creatures... my own flesh and blood..." he said softly, but firmly. But he was hoping that he would never have to kill anything else, not anymore. He stared at her, stared deep into her eyes, and saw something he'd never seen before.. it was passion, if not love..." It's getting dark, lets stay here for the night. And maybe in the morning we can start traveling? I don't know where, but somewhere." he said, as he laid down near the tree." And if you wish, you may lay next to me, cause it will get rather chilly tonight.." he said nervously, as he motioned her to lay next to him. He stared at her coolly, his tail slowly swishing back and forth. The sun had completely slipped under the horizon, and as soon as the last rays of light vanished, bitter cold whisked across the plain. Even though he had thick fur, and could tolerate the cold, a shiver still ran through his body.
Image Image
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 07-11-2009 17:57

(I'm sorry if this post might be uber shorter than usual, I've badly sprained my middle finger and have to type with just my annoying left hand)
He continued to smile as she spoke again, and he couldn't hold back a chuckle." You really think so Accalia? I mean... I've killed things... innocent creatures... my own flesh and blood..." he said softly, but firmly. But he was hoping that he would never have to kill anything else, not anymore. He stared at her, stared deep into her eyes, and saw something he'd never seen before.. it was passion, if not love...
Accalia flattened her ears. "Well it probably wasn't your fault fully. You never meant to, I know that."
As he stared at her she felt a bit worried, unnerved by him making eye contact with her. She saw though that in his gaze was a look of concern and concentration. She felt her cheeks turn hot and she grinned awkwardly before settling down.
"It's getting dark, lets stay here for the night. And maybe in the morning we can start traveling? I don't know where, but somewhere." he said, as he laid down near the tree." And if you wish, you may lay next to me, cause it will get rather chilly tonight.." he said nervously, as he motioned her to lay next to him. He stared at her coolly, his tail slowly swishing back and forth. The sun had completely slipped under the horizon, and as soon as the last rays of light vanished, bitter cold whisked across the plain. Even though he had thick fur, and could tolerate the cold, a shiver still ran through his body.
Accalia smiled warmly and shifted close to him. She watched as the sun finally disappeared then she put her head on her paws and sighed calmly.
"You're the nicest wolf I've met in a while so you can't be that bad," Accalia chuckled and shifted even closer to him, her side pressed against his.
Soon she felt sleep gripping her, and with one last parting yawn, the she-wolf closed her eyes and fell asleep.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 02-01-2010 19:25

((Sorry hun, I've just been really busy lately and outta focus. And the fact that I tend to forget things sometimes XD))
Accalia smiled warmly and shifted close to him. She watched as the sun finally disappeared then she put her head on her paws and sighed calmly.
"You're the nicest wolf I've met in a while so you can't be that bad," Accalia chuckled and shifted even closer to him, her side pressed against his.
Soon she felt sleep gripping her, and with one last parting yawn, the she-wolf closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Lakota couldn't help but smile. He laid his head down next to hers, and gave her muzzle a soft lick. He drifted off to sleep, and his dreams took flight. He was running through the forest, the trees and thickets whipping around him. He heard howls in the distance, and he picked up his speed even more. He came to a skidding halt when he came to the clearing, his jaw dropped in utter horror. The scene before him was what you can describe as a bloody massacre. Torn bodies lay in large pools of blood, mixing with the mud. A snarl started to emit from his throat, and he caught sight of a shadowy figure on the other side of the clearing. He squinted, trying to see who it was, but the wolf was completely cloaked in shadow. The shadow wolf stared at lakota for a brief moment before dashing off into the woods. "YOU!" He screamed, taking chase after the shadow wolf. He heard the shadow wolf give a deep evil laugh, as if taunting him. He picked up his pace even more, straining his muscles to give him more speed. The shadow wolf darted around, and hopped over fallen trees with ease, while lakota had more difficulty. Lakota eventually reached a lake, the shadow wolf no where to be seen. "dammit!" he cursed to himself. He trudged over to the lake and looked down at the water. When he looked closer he saw the shadow wolf. He whipped around, but nothing was there. He took another look, and saw the shadow wolf again, staring right back at him. "no.... no this can't be true!! He slapped the water with his paw and ran away from the lake, ran from everything.. as if he could run away from his past. He woke with a sudden jerk of his head, and looked around. The moon was high in the sky, a soft breeze blowing. He looked down saw accalia sleeping peacefully next to him. He sighed and laid his head on his paws once more, and stared off into the distance until sleep claimed him once more.
Image Image