Little Wanderer (PRP with alakai)

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
toki333
Warrior

Little Wanderer (PRP with alakai)

Post by toki333 » 31-10-2009 16:44

Accalia flattened her ears as she sniffed around the plains. She could have sworn she'd smelt hare, but no such luck. A group of ravens had flew up and distracted her and then the scent was gone.

"Damn it," she growled and sniffed the ground again, inhaling the earth smells. The grass tickled her nose and she sneezed.

Just then a clump of tall grass moved and the hare darted out. Accalia grinned and took after it, her jaws open ready to grab it. She was about to bite down on its hindquarters when a hawk swooped down and grabbed the hare right from under her nose.

"Rargh!" Accalia snarled and leapt for the hawk, her teeth snapping shut just a few centimeters from its tail feathers.
"Get back here!" Accalia barked after it, leaping up again. The hawk gave a scream in amusement, until Accalia grabbed ahold of its tail with her teeth as she leapt.
Accalia pulled the hawk down with her and it beat its wings furiously. It got away, leaving the dead hare with Accalia. It screamed angrily as it made its way across the plains.
Accalia smiled triumphantly and ate the hare, feeling the life flow back into her.

She looked around. She had no idea where her pack was, as usual. Something told her the Hekaya Plains, however, were not where she was brought up. She knew she was brought up in a forest near a cliff...
Accalia shivered.

The cliff... and the river.

She shook away the thought and quickly finished eating the rest of the hare before trotting away.

She sighed. She hadn't seen another wolf for a while.
She lay down in the shade of a young tree and yawned before resting her head in her paws and closing her eyes. The warm, dry air comforted her as she dozed, her ears perked to pick up anything that moved.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 31-10-2009 17:04

Lakota meandered his way across the plain, and talking to himself in low mumbles. He had anger problems, and couldn't control them if he got really pissed off. He didn't mean to hurt anyone, but it was their fault for pressing his buttons. The sun was high in the sky, and was starting to get quite uncomfortably hot. I need somewhere out of this freaken sun! He squinted his eyes in the bright sunlight, and spotted a stand of trees not that far off. He changed his direction and began trotting along, his breath coming out in quick pants. It didn't help that his fur was black in color, which attracted the sun even more, which made him hotter even faster.

As he came closer to the treeline, he spotted a figure laying in the shade, fast asleep. He stopped short and just stared at the figure in front of him. By the look of it, it was a female... He lowered his head, and slowly made his way closer, but still stayed a ways away, as to not disturb her. He made his way around her by a wide girth, as to try and stay out of site. He didn't want to get her in with his mess of a life. At last he found a suitable spot that the sun didn't reach and laid down, keeping his gaze towards where he last saw the female. He laid his head down on his paws and was about to fall asleep; when he raised his head again and stood up. dammit, why am I always like this! he cursed to himself. He made his way back to the female and stood at her side above her. He cocked his head, and poked her with his paw." Hey.. you awake? he said, not trying to be nice.
Image Image
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 31-10-2009 17:12

Accalia heard something moving as she rested but paid it no attention as the rustling of grass stopped.

"Must have been the wind," she murmured sleepily and curled up, covering her muzzle with a paw as she dozed in the midday heat. It sure was hot, and she was grateful for the shade she'd found.

She sensed more movement but was too hot and tired to be bothered by it, until something poked her.
"Hey.. you awake?"
Accalia immediately raised her head and let her eyes focus on the dark figure.

A black male wolf sat above her, staring down at her.

"Mmmm... I am now," she muttered and sat up too. She studied the male, his dark pelt.

He looked wound up and bothered.
Accalia yawned and stood up to shake her pelt before moving out of the best shade spot.
"You can have that spot if you want," she mumbled before lying back down again, staring out at the plains. She didn't mind him being there; in fact it was comforting having another wolf around.
However, if he got aggressive she'd simply leave. She didn't want the trouble at the moment.
"What's your name?" She asked without looking around at the male.
"I'm Accalia."
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 31-10-2009 18:08

"Mmmm... I am now," she muttered and sat up too. She studied the male, his dark pelt.

He looked wound up and bothered.
Accalia yawned and stood up to shake her pelt before moving out of the best shade spot.
"You can have that spot if you want," she mumbled before lying back down again, staring out at the plains. She didn't mind him being there; in fact it was comforting having another wolf around.
However, if he got aggressive she'd simply leave. She didn't want the trouble at the moment.
"What's your name?" She asked without looking around at the male.
"I'm Accalia."
He watched as she suddenly woke, and he backed up a little and sat down. She didn't seem to happy to be awoken, but he didn't really care." Uh.... o...k...?" he he said slowly and laid down where she last was. He kept his back to her as he lay there, head on his paws as he fiend sleep, but kept his ears perked. He heard her speak again, and he rolled his eyes. great...." Why do you need to know that? What is it to you?" he said, looking around at her, staring out of the corner of his eye. He snickered at her and turned back around, his back to her, not waiting for a response.

((sorry for late response, :( had to do something real quick))
Image Image
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 31-10-2009 18:11

(No problem!)
"Why do you need to know that? What is it to you?"
Accalia screwed her face up.
"Well why'd you wake me up if you didn't want questions?" Accalia snapped back.

She had a good mind to just walk away. She stood up, stretched and yawned then watched him. She stood there for ages staring at him.

"You got a problem with me, or no? Because I'd love to hear it," she snapped.
"If you don't mind, I've lost my pack and I've been trying to find them for months. So I could do with a rest and some decent company."

Accalia felt her hairs prickle on her back and she dug her claws into the dirt before whriling around and sitting down, her back to him again.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 31-10-2009 18:38

Accalia screwed her face up.
"Well why'd you wake me up if you didn't want questions?" Accalia snapped back.

She had a good mind to just walk away. She stood up, stretched and yawned then watched him. She stood there for ages staring at him.

"You got a problem with me, or no? Because I'd love to hear it," she snapped.
"If you don't mind, I've lost my pack and I've been trying to find them for months. So I could do with a rest and some decent company."

Accalia felt her hairs prickle on her back and she dug her claws into the dirt before whriling around and sitting down, her back to him again.
He growled in his throat, and stood up, fur bristling." It's best not to piss me off sweetcheeks." he snarled out, showing his fangs a little. He continued growling at her, but didn't move a muscle, he didn't want his rage to take over again. He slowly relaxed, his fur settling along his back, his lips covering his fangs once more." You don't want to see me pissed off. You wouldn't like the outcome." he sat back down and shook his head, trying to shake the rest of his anger out of him. He looked up at her, as she had her back to him and flattened his ears." Look... when I get mad... I can't control my anger, and I go into a blind rage, and kill everything thats around me. I don't want to hurt you lady, so its best not to get on my bad side." he said, while looking at the ground." And the name is Lakota..."
Image Image
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 31-10-2009 18:46

" It's best not to piss me off sweetcheeks." he snarled out, showing his fangs a little. He continued growling at her, but didn't move a muscle, he didn't want his rage to take over again. He slowly relaxed, his fur settling along his back, his lips covering his fangs once more." You don't want to see me pissed off. You wouldn't like the outcome." he sat back down and shook his head, trying to shake the rest of his anger out of him. He looked up at her, as she had her back to him and flattened his ears." Look... when I get mad... I can't control my anger, and I go into a blind rage, and kill everything thats around me. I don't want to hurt you lady, so its best not to get on my bad side."
Accalia laid her ears back at his words as he growled at her. She held back the urge to roll over in submission and instead just glanced over her shoulder at him.
" And the name is Lakota..."
Accalia smiled.
"Nice to meet you Lakota," she replied, her tone firm and matching the smirk on her face.
"So," she sighed. "You got a pack? Mate? Companion?"

Accalia stood up and shifted a little closer to him.
"And I'm not trying to make you mad. And kill me if you like, the chances of me finding my pack again are slim... see... I fell off a cliff a about six months ago and I fell into a water..." Accalia swallowed, fighting the fear that was welling up inside of her. "I... I think I hit a rock or something because I have a scar and... I lost my memory. I don't know where I used to live... and I remember my family briefly but nothing useful, like their scent. I... I don't think there's any chance at all of me being reunited with them."

Accalia paused and stared down at Lakota.
"You probably think I'm an idiot, and a bore, don't you?" She sighed and hung her head.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 31-10-2009 19:06

Accalia smiled.
"Nice to meet you Lakota," she replied, her tone firm and matching the smirk on her face.
"So," she sighed. "You got a pack? Mate? Companion?"
He jerked his head back as she struck him with a bunch of questions." No, no, and... no." he replied cooly. He closed his eyes and tried not to remember the past. He looked back up at her and laid his ears back." So what brings you out here anyway? I heard you mention that you lost your pack or something?" he asked her, ears perked in her direction. He got up and slowly walked around and sat in front of her trying to look into her eyes.
Image Image
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 31-10-2009 19:14

"So what brings you out here anyway? I heard you mention that you lost your pack or something?"
Accalia flattened her ears at the mention of her pack again.
"Yeah... like I said... cliff... river... memory loss." Accalia shrugged.

"I gotta move on. I mean, I was going to be the next Alphess of the pack but I might have left." Accalia muttered then perked her ears, her tail wagging slightly.
"Hey, you don't need a travelling companion do you? I could do with some company. Then if I do so happen to meet my pack I can go on with them."
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 31-10-2009 19:44

Accalia flattened her ears at the mention of her pack again.
"Yeah... like I said... cliff... river... memory loss." Accalia shrugged.

"I gotta move on. I mean, I was going to be the next Alphess of the pack but I might have left." Accalia muttered then perked her ears, her tail wagging slightly.
"Hey, you don't need a travelling companion do you? I could do with some company. Then if I do so happen to meet my pack I can go on with them."
He half listened as she rambled on, as she mentioned her pack, a cliff, memory loss... memory loss???" Your meaning to tell me that you've lost your memory?? You don't even remember how you lost your pack??" he said in disbelief. He shook his head, and then his eyes widened when she asked if he wanted a companion." Uh.... I'm not sure about that... I'm not so good with company... not anymore." he muttered out lowly. He lowered his ears and looked down at the ground. He turned from her and laid down placing his head on his paws, and the slightest of tears starting to form on his cheeks.
Image Image