Reconnaissance

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Reconnaissance

Post by Shaydie » 22-09-2009 05:45

Rolling grasslands, with that lush green color unknown to the badlands where everything was either gray, brown, or red. The beautiful lakes fascinated him to a point where he had once stood at the edge of one, looking at his reflection not because of interest in himself, but for the fact that the water really could reflect his image. Back home, the murky, muddy water only showed blurry remanents of light, much less a picture as clear as the one he had seen. The prey here was abundant compared to the stocks outside of this territory... And yet, as wonderful as this all was...

... Allegro had not yet encountered another wolf.

Sure, he had seen deer and elk and in some cases antelope and cougars, but not one wolf had crossed his line of sight. He had once glimpsed a coyote, but nothing more. He had been wandering the plains, scouting for his pack, wondering whether or not the scents he caught were figments of his imagination. Now though, in the open, he forgot about this concern and let his paws feel the grass beneath him as he strode leisurely over hillside after hillside. Although it was part of his mission to find others, he couldn't help but stop to enjoy himself once in a while... Still, it might be a little more relaxing if his tags weren't jingling on his neck every five seconds.

At the top of a small hill, he sat, his blue eyes gazing at all there was to see... and then he was overcome by a playful little twinge that compelled him to drop onto his belly and roll around in the grass, which he did. Settling on his back to look up at the sky, he thought maybe he would stay here... But then what about his mother? And what of his sisters? No... Perhaps he would go back, bring them here. What was there to stop the Starshower pack from moving in? This was a question he had been sent to answer... and boy did he hope that moving would be possible.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 01-10-2009 03:08

("Jumpin Gee Willikers, Batman!"
Translation: Shaydie is bumping this topic for no other reason than because she is extremely bored and needs something to type.)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 01-10-2009 14:32

i could join in but the only dude in the aire is lazz the bear XD il play him in if you like )
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 01-10-2009 16:46

( :lol: You don't have to if you don't want to, but yeah I'd be happy with pretty much anyone at the moment. :P Silver's supposed to be here ASAP but I dunno when. -shrug- )
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 01-10-2009 18:31

Lazz was sunning him salf at the baise of a gental hill, he love these days and this time of the day, it was always warm with out being to hot. The brezzs rufflied throw his thick coat making him smile and streching his neck out a little more to let it swep throw his fur.
It tickeld his neck and he chuckled slightly, before getting a buzz of happyness, he jumped up from his laying proision and raied onto his back legs so he towered over the land. His grizzly mother, and his polar bear father had made him a massive bear even in polar standards. it made it hard to find friends as often they would freak at the sight of him, but he was gental as a bunny and as kind as a mothers love.

Then out of no were he let him self fall onto his back, back on the grass, as he hit it you could feel the inpact in the ground, at his feet paws was a small streem, he dipped one paw in there leaving it the stream wile he put his paws behind his head resting back agest the grass.

"Would you lay with me in a field of stone
If my need were strong would you lay with me
Should my lips grow dry would you wet them dear
In the midnight hour if my lips were dry

Would you go away to another land
Walk a thousand miles through the burning sand
Wipe the blood away from my dieing hand
If I give myself to you

Will you bathe with me in the stream of life
When the moon is full would you bathe with me
Will you still love me when I'm down and out
In my time of trials will you stand by me

Would you go away to another land
Walk a thousand miles through the burning sand
Wipe the blood away from my dieing hand
If I give myself to you

Would you lay with me in a field of stone
If my lips grow dry would you wet them dear
Would you bathe with me in the stream of life
Would you still love me when I'm down and out

Would you lay with me in a field of stone
When the moon is full would you lay with me"

He sang the song the way throw his eyes closed, he liked the song his mother use to sing it to him and his brother wile they were young and it always kept the smile on his face, wasnt the most jumpy bassy song around but he did love it. a sound of something on the grass on the top of the hill atractied his attenion he opened his eyes and looked up the so it was upside down. It was a wolf.

"hay there", he said with a smile.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 01-10-2009 22:09

The wind was dancing around his fur, whispering to him. He couldn't exactly understand what it was trying to say, but his mother had always warned him to pay attention to the wind. She had never told him why. But then... it sang to him... It sang with such clarity that he lost himself in it and did not question it until it silenced. Only then did he notice the scent that drifted up the hill...

Bear.

"Hay there," it had said. Still on his back, Allegro jerked his head upwards (which was actually downwards toward the grass) and stared at the bear that had spoken. He stood there, stunned for a moment, then wriggled back onto his feet and took a more dignified stance, not afraid of this bear but not trusting it either.

"Erm... Hello..." he answered slowly, not sure what to do. Where he came from, bears didn't talk. They were vicious things, more interested in eating than making conversation. However, Allegro knew this one was different... All the same, he did not feel safe enough to approach... Who knows? Maybe it really WAS going to try and eat him.
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 02-10-2009 14:48

When there eyes met for a moment, they were both laying in the same posision and it made lazz smile grow he waved before the wolf got to his paws.
Lazz thought of doing the same but then he thought again as it might make him look like he is being aggresive. not many creachers like bears for some reson, he had been called so many things it was quite funny really, the strangest name being "YOU PANDA WANA BE", but thats another storie in its self.

"Erm... Hello..."
that was a good start it wasnt sceard of him yet which made him smile a little more, he might get a convorsion out of this maybe a friend if the wolf didnt freak out when he got up.
"Not a bad morning hay?, havent had a day like this in a wile", lazz said now turning over slightly so he could look up the hill the right way up.
"sorry were me manners the name's Lazz".
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 06-10-2009 23:39

Allegro raised a brow when the bear continued to speak... Quite a talkative bear, this one was... In any case it seemed pretty harmless so far. Lazz... So that was its name - his name. For a moment the wolf stood silent, wondering what to do in this sort of situation. He was used to not being seen, so encounters with strangers were always a tad... odd.

"My name's... Allegro... [sub]ahem[/sub]... Pleasure to meet you, I guess..."

Ever so slowly, he reclined into a sitting position, keeping his eyes on the bear for a few seconds, then letting his gaze wander towards the horizon. He listened to his tags jingle in the wind a few times before turning his eyes on the bear again, a more comfortable smile on his muzzle.

"I didn't know there were bears out here... Well... Heheh, I haven't seen much of anyone these past few days..."
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 07-10-2009 00:53

"well Allegro its a pleasure to meet you to, i dont have the luxery of talking to many critters as most are sceard of me and bears dont really hang around each other much unless its at the samon rivers", he said with another one of his grins.
He slowly moved him self into a sitting poitsion but he didnt use his forpaws to support him self just sat there little tail wiggerling and his paws in his lap, he looked like a giant cub to behonest.

Lazz spotted the tags around the wolfs neck, they were of human making. Lazz had always spaced him self from humans as they often took one look at him, then started shooting, out of fear and for his fur and head for a tropy.
The wolfs eyes driffted away to the great harizon, lazz cocked his head as he looked at the wolf, he felt like this wolf had some inner pains maybe or a longing for home or conpaions, his blue markings were strange but beauteful and another thing that striked lazz was that he was slightly diffrent to any other wolf he had seen, his snout was smaller but his head broder and a lot more powerful looking. When the wolf looked back down Lazz closed his eyes and smiled fully, to and look like he hadnt been stairing, he knew it was rude but he was always so intrested in other that he would watch them.

"I didn't know there were bears out here... Well... Heheh, I haven't seen much of anyone these past few days..."

Lazz laugh and nodded in agreement. "yeah there isnt many critters around at the moment, as for me yeah im the only bear to what i no. im a bit of a traviler i tour around making friends and helping those in need of help", Lazz said also looking out onto the land, the feeling had been rising in his gut that it was coming close to the time he would head out again.

"sorry if my singing bothered you a moment ago i didnt no you were around", he stuck out his tong and scrached the back of his head enbarrised, he didnt mind singing for folks it was just when people cort him it would make him blush.

"Sorry to prie my friend but its me nacher, you seem a little trubled any thing a big old bear could help with im wiser then i look", he said unable to help him self. he always wanted to help others with any problems wether they were big or small.