"I watch learn and wonder, Do you do the same?"

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 18-04-2009 02:38

As Max had walked along, Ziggy hitching the ride on the boy's shoulder; they seemed to have come across a herd of deer. With tail and whiskers twitching, Ziggy let out what sounded like a chirping noise, as his little muzzle twitched for a moment before little teeth could be seen as he got down off of Max before bounding towards the deer.. He was secret in how he maneuvered between them. Of course, the deer who even could or would spot Ziggy would find no threat. He after all was just a simple ferret, one of the creatures that lived among the deer.

ziggy however, had other plans. He was able to run up a deer's back, before teeth sunk into the deer's backside! Suprised, the deer let out a small grunt before it started charging foward. The sudden alarm made all the others slightly spooked, already starting to run in confusion. The buck meanwhile, had come for the little ferret. But the deer that Ziggy was held on to was coming straight towards Max... This was what Ziggy was hoping, too. This way, it would be a perfect shot for Max to make!
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 24-04-2009 04:23

"Ziggy what are you doing get back here", max whispored after the ferret as he scampered off and out of sight, the last thing max wanted was Zig to get trampled. He stayed laying on the ground trying to see were the ferret had gone to.
"spirits dam it zig".
He looked throw the tall grass again but this time saw the ferret clime onto the deers back.
"what the hell is he doing".
Then he saw him plung his razer sharp fangs into the deers back corsing a mass panic.

Max looked to his left just in time to see a deer heading his way, he dived out of the way just in time, he rolled back onto his feet and saw the deer zig was on come charging at him at full tilt.

Max cocked a arrow to his bow took aim, and waited a heart beat longer, then he let it fly, the lay out of the shot was perfect. the arrow crashed into the deers skull, it fell to the floor and skidded to a hult right at Max feet.
"I feel like i should say something catching like from a film or somthing, ummm na nothings comeing", he was smiling but it faded as he knelt down next to the deer and put his hand on its side.
"i thank you great spirit, please look after this deer and take it to your garden, i will not wast its gift", and with that he stood up and looked around for Ziggy.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 30-05-2009 02:06

bet ur surpised i replied to this xD )))

Ziggy was a bit hard to find. For a few moments, the deer's body lay perfectly still. Suddenly though, around its belly small movement could be made, as well as skermish shrieks before a head popped out! Gasping for breath, the little ferret pushed himself out from underneath the deer. He glanced up at Max and his tail wagged from behind him. His paw raised, he seemed to have it try forming a mini thumbs up. Giggling then, he instantly came over to Max's side, climbing up the boy's arm before settling on his shoulder. His mouth though, was watering. He sure was hungry now that he'd gotten the catch!... er, well, that THEY sure got the catch!
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 01-06-2009 05:02

Max smiled down at ziggy, he had never receved a thums up from a ferret or any animal for that matter. He gave ziggy a dubble thums back, and crouched down to let the scamp craw up his arm and back onto his shoulder, he notices drual coming out of his mouth. Max laughed.

"it ant time for eatting yet my friend we got to get this back to the cabin first, iv got a lot of work to do", he grabbed the deers antlers and started to hual there kill back to the cabin.

It took the good part of to hours and max was nackered by the time he got back, he collapsed on the steps to his cabin panting.
"it never gets esaer il tell you that and now iv got to start cutting it up and doing all the hard work", he said between breaths. He looked over at ziggy wondering weather he could pull a sleg then thought agest it.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 03-06-2009 00:00

"it ant time for eatting yet my friend we got to get this back to the cabin first, iv got a lot of work to do",

Ziggy seemed to give a small, complaining growl in protest. He was hungry, and he wanted to eat NOW! His eyes watered and his face looked more like a puppy while his lips pouted. But at the mention of work, Ziggy figured a job well done made the meal even better! Ridding himself of the sad face, he gave a more determined look then as he looked to the sky. He was ready and willing to help at any moment!

It took a while for Max to get the deer back to the home. Ziggy tried helping, but it didn't seem to work, considering Ziggy added more weight than needed after jumping on the deer to make it 'move'.

"It never gets easier I'll tell you that and now I've got to start cutting it up, and doing all the hard work,"

Ziggy gave a ferret cheer, before he scuttled down and started to bite into the deer. The whole 'cutting it up' made Ziggy think it needed to become chopped. So, he started tearing flesh, in attempts to help his new human friend.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 02-07-2009 15:58

Wile he dragged the deer he laugh as ziggy tried in vain to help, he didnt really make it harder, he was pritty light as it was, and Max had dragged enuf deers to make him strong enuf to do it.

As soon as he menchond cutting up ziggy seemed to jump right in and start tearing at the deers flesh, it wasnt quite what max had in mind. he sighed "ziggy mate thats not quite what i ment mate, ummm i no what you can do, go and grab me some kindling for a fire we need to get one going for later", he said picking up a little bit that was on the floor to show him what he ment.
He was still trying to get over how intellgent the little guy was, it was like he was almost human.

"now my little furry friend lets get to the real work hay", he said with a little wink. he took out one of his hunting knifes and started going about cutting the deer up and doing all the work he need to do.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 02-07-2009 19:01

As Ziggy tore into the flesh of the deer, his ears perked when suddenly Max had given a sigh. Knowing it was something bad, Ziggy stopped befoer turning his attention to Max. Tilting his head curiously, he looked upset when Max said that wasn't what it was. Ziggy looked like he was about to cry, when Max suddenly gave him another duty. Looking to Max's hand as he picked up a piece of wood, Ziggy nodded before he scuttled along into the house.

Glancing around, he noticed the restacked wood pile. Max wanted stick wood right? Well, he sure would get it! But Ziggy was too fast in what he did, and didn't think. As he picked up the last wood from the bottom of the stack (with great effort) , it all suddenly began to crash down! Letting out a shriek, Ziggy, with the piece of wood in his mouth the best he could, dragged it out while a pile of other pieces flooded the entrance to the doorway. Looking back to the wood pile, Ziggy gave a little nervous voice, before he came to Max and placed the piece of wood down beside the boy.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 09-07-2009 15:36

When max heard Ziggys terrfied shrieak he turn just in time to see the wood fall over the floor of the door way and ziggy jumping down the steps, max looked back at the deer.
"hmmm why me", he shock his head.
Was this little guy werth the truble or was a nice pair of slippers in order, na that would be crule more training would be needed. Max turned to ziggy and smiled.

"Good boy but try and find some from the forest not in there, there all big logs i need the little ones, but good boy", he scrached the ferret behind the ears then turn back to the deer.

The ferret was very cute and max couldnt stay mad at the little guy, he would be a very good traviling compaon. "hay ziggy, would you like to come traviling with me? ever other year i travil and help animals in need, and trade with people, would you want to come along", he said as the ferret must be looking for wood.
Max was the type to talk to animals he always woundered if they could under stand him full, they always seemed to thow.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 09-07-2009 21:10

Ziggy's ears slightly folded downward when Max shook his head. He seemed a bit disappointed, but probably more in shock than anything else. But when Max smiled, Ziggy smiled too. It seemed he didn't do much damage.. although restacking would take a slightly bit of work after the deer. Max mentioned that he wanted a bit of smaller wood, from the forest. Glancing to where the trees lay beyond the field, Ziggy understood and nodded his head. When Max scratched behind his ear, like a dog Ziggy's back leg waggled before he climbed up the boy's arm and around his neck.

"Hey Ziggy, would you like to come travelling with me? Every other year I travel and help animals in need, and trade with people, would you want to come along?"

Ziggy looked to Max before he nodded his head. It was no question or anything to think the offer. Ziggy already felt like Max could be his new companion! He always wondered why the family before him set him free and away from his siblings and mother, but perhaps it was because he was the only one that caused mayhem for them while his family were obedient and used for hunting. If Max gave him a chance after the mess ups he'd already done, what more could the little guy ask for! Ziggy rubbed his head against Max's chin before he climbed down, and went to get forest wood. Weaving through the fields, he began his search for as many twigs and sticks he could find. He'd make Max proud.
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 22-07-2009 04:35

Max laugh as the ziggy rubbled his head his chain the scampered off again, this was going to be a fun year traviling, he was pritty much set to go, just needed to make Ziggy some things for safty and pratictlity.

(little time skip and im going to make all the things max is make magicly happen in a day lol XD speed things up a bit lol)

Max sat back at the end of the day his work completed, ziggy was on his lap stay out of truble for the time being, but max knew that would come to a end at any second, he had feed the ferrit some of the deer parts he didnt need so he had been sleeping off his food for the last hour or so.

Max had made a cuple of things, a harness that could go around ziggys body incase he was climing or something so if he fell he would fall away from max, some winter cloaths with a rabbit furr iner lining so if they went to the mounitns and the artic snow he would be nice and warm. and the main thing he had made was a sort of burrow it looked like a horn which some kept gun powerder or water in but it was larger and made from deer hide, this was so max with all his camping gear could wear it around his neck or tie it to the inside of his hood if he wasnt wereing it and ziggy could clime into it and sleep or hide if need be, it was made with bone to support it so if max fell on it or something went for it the ferrit would be safe in side, and this time he max was proud with his work, it was strong water prof and warm and in the summer max could open a little flap so to keep it a little cooler.

"Right my little friend i think we are about there.... if i need to make any thing more il make it on the road", he said scraching ziggy behind the ears to wake him up, he put ziggys traviling burrow infront of him with his harness and hoody jumper thing. Max lent back and smiled waiting for the ferret to exsploe his new things.
Max had also made some new cloaths and supplies for him self.

Max wanted to head off tomarrow first light which wouldnt be to hard, he would tidy up the cabin and get his kit together. his year traviling cloaths and most of his tools were all made of natctral things, the people in town thought he was crazy a cave man traviling the wildness, but he had friends that lived the same way he did and some in the towns, they under stood why he did what he did. he liked being one with the land liveing the his human ansesters had once done, this was complet freedom no bills nore taxse nothing but the wild and you, this for max was paradise and now he had a little friend to enjoy it with, there was going to be life threating times some tense moment but it was all werth it for the animals sake and his one.