A Meeting of Two Worlds (PRP Kat)

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 26-04-2012 22:42

The finish was intense, so intense Nigel wondered how long it would take for him to recover from their two time little romp today. It'll be a while that's for sure, he'd feel it in the morning.

But at the moment, with his tongue in her mouth, massaging hers and coaxing hers to play with his, those thoughts were not in his mind as he licked the roof of her mouth and gently ran his tongue over her fangs, moaning at the sweet sensation of it.

His knot shrunk small enough that he easily slipped out and he felt himself retreating back into his sheath.

Nigel felt Sienna relax and give into him beneath him and knew that he had won her over in their heated argument. He was the victor, and she was staying with him, and they were going to be together despite what the odds told them.

He would never let her go.

Slowly and reluctantly Nigel broke the wolfy kiss and pulled back until he was staring down at her lovingly, the lust soon disappearing from his eyes. He looked into her lighter green eyes, dipped his head and gently licked her cheek beneath her eye and then got off her, stepping back so that she could get up.

His eyes roamed her body, from her wet satisfied lips to her body that seemed to just shine and then to her beautiful face. Oh he couldn't wait for their pups to be born.

The evidence of their love was in the snow and he kicked some snow onto it to hide it as he didn't want any other creature getting some strange ideas.

But once she got up he padded closer to her and nuzzled her fondly.

"Now that I have won you over, shall we head back then? I'm sure my mother would be worried," he told her as he pressed his nose into her fur and breathed in her luscious scent.

He then looked at her belly and his tail wagged happily to know that soon he would be a father.

Returning his gaze to Sienna he looked at her with a question on his face.

"Sienna....are you happy with how things turned out? Are you happy with me and being my mate?" he asked her, wanting to know for the final time and set his doubts aside.

"Do you accept me as your mate and as the father of our pups?" he asked as he licked her forehead and looked down at her from his tall height.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 26-04-2012 23:18

But at the moment, with his tongue in her mouth, massaging hers and coaxing hers to play with his, those thoughts were not in his mind as he licked the roof of her mouth and gently ran his tongue over her fangs, moaning at the sweet sensation of it.

His knot shrunk small enough that he easily slipped out and he felt himself retreating back into his sheath.
She did not try to resist him as they enjoyed their afterglow, her own tongue gently touching his, teasing his... circling his.

She felt... relaxed. At peace...

And suddenly, she realized...
She had a MATE... and with a little luck... pups on the way...!!
Her dreams where coming true...

If only that stupid prophecy hadn't been there...
Slowly and reluctantly Nigel broke the wolfy kiss and pulled back until he was staring down at her lovingly, the lust soon disappearing from his eyes. He looked into her lighter green eyes, dipped his head and gently licked her cheek beneath her eye and then got off her, stepping back so that she could get up.

His eyes roamed her body, from her wet satisfied lips to her body that seemed to just shine and then to her beautiful face. Oh he couldn't wait for their pups to be born.
She met his eyes with her own; soft and warm, just like her smile.
And as he licked her, she smiled a little wider... watching him get of her, admiring her... and she let him, for a bit... before rolling back onto her stomach, her eyes back on him in a second.

He looked amazing. Second in command in the village now... strong, confident.

She was proud of him...
The evidence of their love was in the snow and he kicked some snow onto it to hide it as he didn't want any other creature getting some strange ideas.
She snickered softly.

- ''We made quite a mess, hmm?'' She got to her feet, shaking her fur back into place. ''A good mess, though... véry good.'' She gave him a little wink.

But she was pleased for the moment being. And tired... but in a good way. Her body still glowed and she felt way more relaxed then she had been in a lóng time...
But once she got up he padded closer to her and nuzzled her fondly.

"Now that I have won you over, shall we head back then? I'm sure my mother would be worried," he told her as he pressed his nose into her fur and breathed in her luscious scent.
She smiled, nuzzling him straight back, tail wagging slowly...

Until... he mentioned Nicoletta.

Her smile disappeared. Oh no... how would she explain this? It would be hard to hide it... Nigel's scent was all over her, and vice versa...
She had a feeling she'd be pretty cross...
He then looked at her belly and his tail wagged happily to know that soon he would be a father.
Her worries faded for a moment as she caught his glance, and she snickered softly.
She knew they where thinking the same... but only time would tell...
Returning his gaze to Sienna he looked at her with a question on his face.

"Sienna....are you happy with how things turned out? Are you happy with me and being my mate?" he asked her, wanting to know for the final time and set his doubts aside.

"Do you accept me as your mate and as the father of our pups?" he asked as he licked her forehead and looked down at her from his tall height.
She smiled brightly as he looked down upon her, her green eyes sparkling.

- ''Yes... I do accept you as my mate. I wouldn't want any other!! And as for the latter...'' She snickered and joked; ''I might be too late regretting thát...''

But she then reached up to nuzzle him.

- ''Yes... I want you to be the father of our pups... and I want to be yours... all yours. You have claimed me, and I willingly gave myself to you...''

She then gazed deep into his eyes.

- ''... but if my presence means danger for you... I will always be near you, and fight with you. I love you Nigel... and I will fight for you, always.''
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 29-04-2012 00:57

Nigel watched his new mate with loving eyes that held a hint of possessiveness in them. She was his and only his own, no male could steal her from him for fear of getting Nigel's wrath. Nigel had never been truly angry before, but he surmised that his possessiveness and lust made him react that way towards Sienna so him angry would not be a very pretty thing.

But at least he knew that Sienna would never betray him, for he knew she loved him as he loved her. If anything were to happen to her, he would automatically blame the other and not her. Oh how blind he had become to their love. But it was only because she was his true love that he acted in a such a ridiculous way. No doubt the spell of his crazed love would pass and he would become normal again, but a loving mate and father.
She snickered softly.

- ''We made quite a mess, hmm?'' She got to her feet, shaking her fur back into place. ''A good mess, though... véry good.'' She gave him a little wink.
Nigel wagged his eyebrows at her as he came closer to her and licked her cheek slowly, sensually as he chuckled, a naughty glint in his eyes.

"Mmm yes, a big mess, a mess from our love. I find that very....arousing....but I don't know about you, I've still got some energy for a few more rounds. No I'm playing, we can save our lovey dovey times for later, to make our next one all the more sweeter with our break," he told her as he bumped her nose with his own and grinned at her.
Her smile disappeared. Oh no... how would she explain this? It would be hard to hide it... Nigel's scent was all over her, and vice versa...
She had a feeling she'd be pretty cross...
He noticed the look on her face, the sudden worried look that overcame her and he knew it was due to his mother and how she would see them after she was the one who told Sienna to leave him in the first place.

Nigel had already made up his mind, he would convince his mother just as he convinced Sienna....well without the sexual threatening part that is, just persuading her that nothing would go wrong and that Nigel would fight to be with Sienna.

"Do not have that look on your face. Everything will be fine and I'll make sure of it. I'll get my mother to see things as I have made you see the truth. Nothing will come between us, not even my mother," he told her with a determined look as he started rolling in the cold snow to lessen the scent of heat on him that was passed between their mating.
She smiled brightly as he looked down upon her, her green eyes sparkling.

- ''Yes... I do accept you as my mate. I wouldn't want any other!! And as for the latter...'' She snickered and joked; ''I might be too late regretting thát...''

But she then reached up to nuzzle him.

- ''Yes... I want you to be the father of our pups... and I want to be yours... all yours. You have claimed me, and I willingly gave myself to you...''

She then gazed deep into his eyes.

- ''... but if my presence means danger for you... I will always be near you, and fight with you. I love you Nigel... and I will fight for you, always.''
He stopped rolling and stood up, shaking the ice and snow from his fur and then stood to face her, looking down at her from his tall height. A warm smile broke upon his face at hearing her say that she loved him and did not regret their love-making. It truly made him happy to hear that.

"Mm yes it seems you are too late to regret that. Once we have puppies our bond will be final and I mate for life. You are mine Sienna, all mine, in mind, body, and soul, and I am yours. I will fight for us my love, for our future for our family, that I vow to you. Nothing will break our family apart, you'll see," he told her as he nuzzled her and then started walking back towards the village, waiting for Sienna to come with him.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 26-06-2012 22:35

Nigel watched his new mate with loving eyes that held a hint of possessiveness in them.

Nigel wagged his eyebrows at her as he came closer to her and licked her cheek slowly, sensually as he chuckled, a naughty glint in his eyes.

"Mmm yes, a big mess, a mess from our love. I find that very....arousing....but I don't know about you, I've still got some energy for a few more rounds. No I'm playing, we can save our lovey dovey times for later, to make our next one all the more sweeter with our break," he told her as he bumped her nose with his own and grinned at her.
She loved the way he looked at her. The way his eyes told her she was his, en his alone...

.. as she had wanted to be, for so long.

- ''Oh, you stud you...'' She laughed, but she had to admit; even such an innocent remark made her tingly. She snickered, turned and swiped her tail in his face to whipe that grin away. ''Well, I guess... waiting makes the heart grow fonder... and... well... something else hárd and fonder, too..''

She laughed softly, but her thoughts quickly wandered off to Nicoletta again.... and the prophecy.

Part of her felt she had betrayed both Nicoletta and Nigel...
"Do not have that look on your face. Everything will be fine and I'll make sure of it. I'll get my mother to see things as I have made you see the truth. Nothing will come between us, not even my mother," he told her with a determined look as he started rolling in the cold snow to lessen the scent of heat on him that was passed between their mating.
She looked at him, still worried, but the way he rolled in the snow was just too cute to resist. With a little smile, she followed his example, trying to reduce her strong scent in the process as well.
He stopped rolling and stood up, shaking the ice and snow from his fur and then stood to face her, looking down at her from his tall height. A warm smile broke upon his face at hearing her say that she loved him and did not regret their love-making. It truly made him happy to hear that.

"Mm yes it seems you are too late to regret that. Once we have puppies our bond will be final and I mate for life. You are mine Sienna, all mine, in mind, body, and soul, and I am yours. I will fight for us my love, for our future for our family, that I vow to you. Nothing will break our family apart, you'll see," he told her as he nuzzled her and then started walking back towards the village, waiting for Sienna to come with him.
She smiled, hurrying back up and after him with her tail calmly wagging.
It was all she had hoped for...

Even if she had worried about taking the right mate, all those worries where swept away now. She had no doubt she had picked the right male... her true love.

HER Nigel...

The thought filled her with a fuzzy warmth, but the prophecy still weighed heavily on her shoulders.

Maybe... maybe, she should try and see Boris... later....
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 29-06-2012 17:46

Nigel felt his heart soar as he walked alongside Sienna. God he couldn't believe a day like this was happening to him!! He had -blushing- yes he had dreamed of this day since he had first met Sienna. He could say it was love at first sight and it was even better when he got to know Sienna better. His love for her only grew day after day.

Yes he had to admit....there were times when he would have some....dreams that made him blush after he woke up about her and he had been trying his hardest to hide his growing ardant attraction to her.
He didn't want her to think he was some major creepo without control over his hormones. That was the best way to chase the girl you like away.

But now...as he stood looking at her -she looked so much more beautiful to him now- he just couldn't believe it. Nigel swallowed and burrowed his nose in the snow for a few minutes, the stinging cold pain telling him that he was definitely not dreaming.

With a small frown he lifted his nose from the snow, rubbing it with his paw as he let out a small content chuckle.
''Oh, you stud you...'' She laughed, but she had to admit; even such an innocent remark made her tingly. She snickered, turned and swiped her tail in his face to whipe that grin away. ''Well, I guess... waiting makes the heart grow fonder... and... well... something else hárd and fonder, too..''
Nigel smiled at her, grinning with his pearly whites as he admired her from his position. It was like a angel...no...a goddess descended from the heavens and came to him. He must be the luckiest male in the world to have someone as wonderful as her love him in return.

And he was a hybrid. He had thoughts and doubts that he would never find a mate because of what he was but now...he could die tomorrow and he'd be happy.

On second thought no he would not die happy....for he was so looking forward to starting a family together with her and he would not die before he got to see the product of their love with his own green eyes.

The thought of her puppies, their puppies just made his tail wag and a smile spread across the length of his face.

"Just don't tempt me too much. I don't know how long I can endure the mere sight of you if I can't have you. Or that fine rump you carry so well. Just watching you there...mmm...makes me want to carry you away and make love to you till we can't move. I think I'm going to be having some hard time trying to resist such a delicious morsel as you, my love", he told her with a chuckle as he pressed his nose against her cheek in a light kiss.

As she copied him and rolled in the snow to hide the evidence of their newfound relationship, he couldn't help but ogle at her blatantly. I mean come on....he was a young healthy male...he did have his desires and they were right in front of him at the moment, rolling around presenting herself to him and he had to smack himself down. God when did he turn into such a pig?

"...Mmmm my dear if you could turn your tantalizing self away from me. I'm not sure I can guarantee a swift trip home if you keep that up. With the way your seducing me, we'll never get home," he told her with a wag of his eyebrows playfully as he stood up after burying the evidence of his want for her in the cold snow to snap him out of his senses.
She smiled, hurrying back up and after him with her tail calmly wagging.
It was all she had hoped for...
He walked over to her and brushed the snow from her face with a smile and a happy tail wag.

"Shall we head back before I ravage you again my precious? I daresay that perhaps it will be difficult to tell my mother...but we must and we will. Would you like me to tell her or would you like to break the ice?" he asked her as he started walking back towards the village.

Things seemed to be looking good for the young new couple...but the happy days were only the beginning of a long story. They had many mountains to climb before their happiness could be shared by all.

Pretty soon, Nigel was sure that Sienna would show signs of their...little episode earlier and by then would the village accept her or would they chase her out in fear of what she was birthing?

Only time would tell....
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 30-06-2012 17:58

"Just don't tempt me too much. I don't know how long I can endure the mere sight of you if I can't have you. Or that fine rump you carry so well. Just watching you there...mmm...makes me want to carry you away and make love to you till we can't move. I think I'm going to be having some hard time trying to resist such a delicious morsel as you, my love", he told her with a chuckle as he pressed his nose against her cheek in a light kiss.

-

As she copied him and rolled in the snow to hide the evidence of their newfound relationship, he couldn't help but ogle at her blatantly. I mean come on....he was a young healthy male...he did have his desires and they were right in front of him at the moment, rolling around presenting herself to him and he had to smack himself down. God when did he turn into such a pig?

"...Mmmm my dear if you could turn your tantalizing self away from me. I'm not sure I can guarantee a swift trip home if you keep that up. With the way your seducing me, we'll never get home," he told her with a wag of his eyebrows playfully as he stood up after burying the evidence of his want for her in the cold snow to snap him out of his senses.
Sienna's eyes widened slightly in surprise... then, closed slightly as her maw curled into a naughty grin.

Who was this Nigel? He seemed to have found his courage after their wild intercourse.... and she didn't mind a single bit! Oh, sure she liked the gentleman... but she liked this roughian even móre...! He was so... so sensual... so.... MANLY....

- ''Hmmm....'' She hummed teasingly, as if pondering what she'd do next.
Her eyes sparkled; if only the thought of explaining this all to Nicoletta hadn't weighed so heavily on her mind, she would have liked to indulge in some more fun....
He walked over to her and brushed the snow from her face with a smile and a happy tail wag.

"Shall we head back before I ravage you again my precious? I daresay that perhaps it will be difficult to tell my mother...but we must and we will. Would you like me to tell her or would you like to break the ice?" he asked her as he started walking back towards the village.
She sighed, even though her eyes still sparkled a little.
- ''I... I guess I should be brave and tell her myself. It'll be hard enough for her... if I let you do the dirty work, I'm sure she won't forgive me for it.''

She took a deep breath to gain all her courage as they walked side by side to the village. At the same time, her heat tugged slightly at her mind and the memory of Sierra and Noah was also still there.

Lust. Happiness. Sadness and worry... all at once.

But the closer they came to the village, the harder it became to drag her paws on. Nerves hit her, strengthening her emotions and feelings. For a second, she pondered the thought of pausing for yet some more sexual relief before facing Nicoletta... but she knew that wouldn't solve a thing.
They would have all the time they needed for that later...

Now... she'd have to be brave.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 30-06-2012 21:36

Nigel didn't know what hit him, but suddenly he found himself being very bold and forward. Perhaps that was the result of all his pent up frustration and love finally breaking free. Now that he could openly show his affection for Sienna it seems his personality took a turn...for better or for worse he didn't know. Well he found that being his true self was definitely a relief than always hiding from her, but then he was sure his new personality was definitely going to bring some trouble in the future.

Now on to the pressing matter at paw...

...Getting home, dealing with his mother, his and Sienna's prophecy as well as maybe knocking Sergio down a few notches.

Oh and perhaps later paying a visit to Noah and Sierra to see how they were doing...after witnessing their make-up Nigel had no doubt that he was getting new in-laws – very much in love in-laws for that matter.

It brought a smile to his face thinking of how both pairs found the happiness they've always dreamed of.
''Hmmm....'' She hummed teasingly, as if pondering what she'd do next.
Her eyes sparkled; if only the thought of explaining this all to Nicoletta hadn't weighed so heavily on her mind, she would have liked to indulge in some more fun....
Nigel walked closely alongside Sienna, brushing up against her as he did and gave her a winning grin followed with a suggestive wink.

”None to worry about my dear, we'll have more fun later. I assure you...once I've had a taste of you, I'm addicted for life,” he told her with a chuckle as he nuzzled her head and breathed in her marvelous scent that made his heart soar.

They walked along and now the village was in sight and Nigel felt an undeniable sense of dread come over him. He had no doubt his mother would not take the news too drastically, he knew Nicoletta loved both Sienna and him unconditionally as all she did was because she cared about them. But he just hoped that perhaps she could see things from their point of view.

That reminded him.....

Now that he himself had found happiness...perhaps it was time to try and get Viktor and his own mother to find new love.
She sighed, even though her eyes still sparkled a little.
- ''I... I guess I should be brave and tell her myself. It'll be hard enough for her... if I let you do the dirty work, I'm sure she won't forgive me for it.''
Nigel turned to the lovely woman, his mate, at his side and smiled reassuringly at her.

”I'll be right beside you Sienna. We'll face her wrath together. But I'm sure she'll be convinced to see things from our point of view. Though I'm sure she'll be saddened and such...she'll still love us. And anyways, to cheer us up how about we now plan to help poor ol' Viktor out eh? It seems there is still one pair left that is without happiness. What do you say?” he asked her with a mischievous grin and a wag of his eyebrows.

They walked on towards the village, entering the back way and headed towards the den. From afar it seemed there was a few figures sitting outside. Upon closer inspection Nigel could see the figure of his mother, as well as the three pups, Viktor as well as his nephew Skii.

”What a crowd. Wonder what happened when we were gone..” Nigel silently mused to himself as he and Sienna approached the small group.

When the pair was in sight, the three puppies ran over to them with shouts and yips of greetings which Nigel happily returned with a wagging tail as the three pups huddled around the two and snuggled close.

Viktor and Nicoletta didn't move from their positions and Nigel could see his mother blink away some wetness from her eyes. Perhaps she had been crying to her friend for Viktor turned his attention to her and raised a paw to gently pat her back.

Skii had ventured over to Nigel and Sienna and gave them a welcoming smile.

”Uncle Nigel, Sienna. Welcome back. Seems as though you two are in a bit of a pickle though. We'll come visit you guys later,” Skii told them with a nod to both as he called the pups.

”C'mon you three. Let's go explore while the adults are busy,” he said and the three youngsters understood, marching after the older teen hybrid as Skii led them away.

Nigel glanced at Sienna and then started walking towards Viktor and his mother.

The large doberman mix stood to leave but halted as Nicoletta spoke.

”No Viktor, I'd like you to stay. I'm not sure my own nerves will serve me very well in my condition. Please stay,” she pleaded gently and Viktor gave in and turned around with a solemn nod of his head.

Nicoletta stood up and looked at both Nigel and Sienna, the expression in her eyes unreadable as she indicated the den.

”Let us speak inside,” she said as she then walked through the bear-skin flap and disappeared inside with Viktor following her.

Nigel sighed and took in a deep breath as he looked at Sienna and nuzzled her lightly.

”Shall we then?” he asked as he allowed her to enter first.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-07-2012 00:57

Nigel walked closely alongside Sienna, brushing up against her as he did and gave her a winning grin followed with a suggestive wink.

”None to worry about my dear, we'll have more fun later. I assure you...once I've had a taste of you, I'm addicted for life,” he told her with a chuckle as he nuzzled her head and breathed in her marvelous scent that made his heart soar.
Sienna felt a little blush flustering her cheeks, and smiled at him. Oh, what a tease he was... And she had no doubt he would keep that word...
”I'll be right beside you Sienna. We'll face her wrath together. But I'm sure she'll be convinced to see things from our point of view. Though I'm sure she'll be saddened and such...she'll still love us. And anyways, to cheer us up how about we now plan to help poor ol' Viktor out eh? It seems there is still one pair left that is without happiness. What do you say?” he asked her with a mischievous grin and a wag of his eyebrows.
Her ears perked, and she nodded, her face suddenly quite serious.
- ''Agreed... those two have been circling one another too long... the deserve happiness...''

She gulped, her eyes turned to the village that was suddenly closer then she liked....
They walked on towards the village, entering the back way and headed towards the den. From afar it seemed there was a few figures sitting outside. Upon closer inspection Nigel could see the figure of his mother, as well as the three pups, Viktor as well as his nephew Skii.

”What a crowd. Wonder what happened when we were gone..” Nigel silently mused to himself as he and Sienna approached the small group.
Sienna's ears turned back instantly as she spotted the group. Especially seeing Nicoletta shot the nerves through her system. How could she ever explain this...

But... why where they all together..?

Nigel voiced her own feelings perfectly....
When the pair was in sight, the three puppies ran over to them with shouts and yips of greetings which Nigel happily returned with a wagging tail as the three pups huddled around the two and snuggled close.

Viktor and Nicoletta didn't move from their positions and Nigel could see his mother blink away some wetness from her eyes. Perhaps she had been crying to her friend for Viktor turned his attention to her and raised a paw to gently pat her back.
While Nigel welcomed the pups, Sienna hardly noticed them for once. Her eyes where on Nicoletta, a dark feeling rising in her stomach.

What was going on here...?
Skii had ventured over to Nigel and Sienna and gave them a welcoming smile.

”Uncle Nigel, Sienna. Welcome back. Seems as though you two are in a bit of a pickle though. We'll come visit you guys later,” Skii told them with a nod to both as he called the pups.

”C'mon you three. Let's go explore while the adults are busy,” he said and the three youngsters understood, marching after the older teen hybrid as Skii led them away.

Nigel glanced at Sienna and then started walking towards Viktor and his mother.
The moment of truth... and she didn't like it a single bit.

Suddenly, she stopped for a second, feeling sick in the pit of her stomach and almost hurling from sheer anxiety. Then, she gulped it down and moved on.

No time to be a coward, now...
The large doberman mix stood to leave but halted as Nicoletta spoke.

”No Viktor, I'd like you to stay. I'm not sure my own nerves will serve me very well in my condition. Please stay,” she pleaded gently and Viktor gave in and turned around with a solemn nod of his head.
Sienna's eyes widened.
What... what was HAPPENING? Why was Nicoletta already upset? Did she... did she KNOW... or...?

She feared this conversation. But if Nicoletta was hurt about something already... she feared it even more....
Nicoletta stood up and looked at both Nigel and Sienna, the expression in her eyes unreadable as she indicated the den.

”Let us speak inside,” she said as she then walked through the bear-skin flap and disappeared inside with Viktor following her.

Nigel sighed and took in a deep breath as he looked at Sienna and nuzzled her lightly.

”Shall we then?” he asked as he allowed her to enter first.
A very faint whimper escaped her, but she then straightened her back, nodded silently at Nigel, and walked right in... after Nicoletta and Viktor.

*Courage now... courage...* She told herself, but her heart was beating almost painfully in her chest....
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-07-2012 05:02

Nicoletta had walked into the den, her heart heavy as she already knew what had transgressed between the two younger canines.

It was clear that something intimate had happened between Nigel and Sienna.

A fool would have to be blind and his nose dead to not see or smell the scent changes between the two. Did they really think the snow could help them hide such a drastic change in their lives?

They were young fools if they thought it would.

Nicoletta was no fool and no stranger to secret consumations of love. Why she herself did it years ago and she knew how to recognize the signs of it.

The look shared between her son and Sienna, the change in the emotions in their eyes, their body language, their scents; Sienna now carried the scent of Nigel with her, a sign and warning to other males and canines that she was his mate....

It was blatantly obvious that even Viktor knew what happened.
The large doberman mix walked up next to his friend and she promptly leaned into his shoulder for comfort.

"Viktor...am I too late?" she simply asked him.

She had comfided in him about the prophecy before and he was the only one beside Elder Boris who knew of the prophecy. Viktor had taken the prophecy well and with a practical mind. Though he loved Nicoletta very dearly, Viktor had tried to explain to her that prophecies were not set in stone and the outcome could be nothing like she was fearing.

Although he had dwindled her paranoia it seems the news that Nigel and Sienna had become mates was still devastating to her.

"Letta, remember...prophecies are not always what they appear to be. It could be different. You have to trust them. It is their choice afterall," he told her in the most patient tone as if he were comforting a pup rather than his childhood friend.

Nigel had now followed Sienna inside the den and saw how his mother was leaning on Viktor's shoulder as they talked quietly amongst themselves.

It was ironic how much his mother relied on Viktor yet was so blind to her friend's unyielding love for her. How dense could a woman be? But then again. His mother had lost a love before and thus the thought of loving another, with the chance of repeating such a heart break would deter her.
But still....it would not deter him from loving Sienna.

He stood beside Sienna and waited quietly as the two adults finished speaking to each other. As he waited he glanced at Sienna and gave her a gentle smile and mouthed, "It'll be okay, trust our love," and then wrapped his tail around hers as he sat down to have their discussion.

Nicoletta gathered her thoughts and after breathing deeply as Viktor told her to for a moment, she regained composure and lifted her head from her friend's shoulders, looking up to give him a breathtakingly grateful smile that made the doberman's heart beat twice as fast.

Truly it was torture for him that she made such faces without knowing their effect on him. But he was content as long as she was happy.
Nicoletta turned around and walked closer to the young couple who were sitting together. The fact that their tails were entwined did not escape Nicoletta's notice.

She sat down in front of them at a close but not too personal distance and Viktor took a seat slightly beside her to give her moral support.

Steeling herself, Nicoletta let out a breath and then inhaled as she fixed both her son and her now apparant daughter-in-law a fierce look.

"So...I see that despite the possible implications of the prophecy...you two have still decided to proceed with your love?" she asked them, looking from one to the other but mostly focused on Sienna as she was the one that knew of the prophecy first.

Nigel looked at Sienna now and gently placed his larger paw on top of hers to give her support as she would confront his mother.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-07-2012 19:08

It was blatantly obvious that even Viktor knew what happened.
The large doberman mix walked up next to his friend and she promptly leaned into his shoulder for comfort.

"Viktor...am I too late?" she simply asked him.

"Letta, remember...prophecies are not always what they appear to be. It could be different. You have to trust them. It is their choice afterall," he told her in the most patient tone as if he were comforting a pup rather than his childhood friend.
As Sienna followed Nicoletta, her ever sharp ears caught enough to understand.

Nicoletta KNEW.
Just as she had feared....

But somehow, it did help her to calm down at least a little. It wouldn't be such shock anymore now.... But it wouldn't make it easy, either.

She'd have to be brave... and defend her mate. And she WOULD.
As Nigel came by her side, they both thought the same thoughts at seeing Nicoletta and Viktor together like that.

She sighed. If only they could be lovers... if only Nicoletta gave the amazing male a chánce. A chance to show her what he felt...

But it would be about Nigel and herself, now....
He stood beside Sienna and waited quietly as the two adults finished speaking to each other. As he waited he glanced at Sienna and gave her a gentle smile and mouthed, "It'll be okay, trust our love," and then wrapped his tail around hers as he sat down to have their discussion.

Knowing that the cat was out of the bag, Sienna didn't feel like trying to hide it anymore. She gently leaned into Nigel, rubbing her face against his shoulder for a moment and taking a deep breath.
Then, without a doubt, she raised her head and nuzzled him, for all to see.

They where mates now. Nothing could, or would, change that!
Nicoletta gathered her thoughts and after breathing deeply as Viktor told her to for a moment, she regained composure and lifted her head from her friend's shoulders, looking up to give him a breathtakingly grateful smile that made the doberman's heart beat twice as fast.

Nicoletta turned around and walked closer to the young couple who were sitting together. The fact that their tails were entwined did not escape Nicoletta's notice.

She sat down in front of them at a close but not too personal distance and Viktor took a seat slightly beside her to give her moral support.
If only things hadn't been so serious... Sienna would have laughed. Both couples found confidence in each other, and she wished she could have pointed that out to Nicoletta as well. But she couldn't laugh now, not with the knot in her stomach....

She glanced up at Nigel swiftly, and took another deep breath.. but then looked straight into Nicoletta's eyes, knowing it was time. And she would not cower away from this.
Steeling herself, Nicoletta let out a breath and then inhaled as she fixed both her son and her now apparant daughter-in-law a fierce look.

"So...I see that despite the possible implications of the prophecy...you two have still decided to proceed with your love?" she asked them, looking from one to the other but mostly focused on Sienna as she was the one that knew of the prophecy first.

Nigel looked at Sienna now and gently placed his larger paw on top of hers to give her support as she would confront his mother.
It was like a blow to the face.
Sienna could feel, ánd understand, the slight accusation in her words.

But instead of cowering, a hint of pain flashed in her green eyes, and she did not turn them down. She kept staring Nicoletta straight into her eyes, open and honest as she wished to be.

- ''It wasn't a choice.'' She said, calmly. She then took a little pause, not taking her eyes of Nicoletta's, before continuing. ''It is as must be. There was no denying or escaping it. And with heart and soul.. I cannot regret it.''

She turned her eyes up to Nigel, then slowly back to Nicoletta.

- ''I love your son... with all my heart. No prophecy could have prevented me from being by his side. I tried... believe me, I tried with all I had, but I could not leave him. And if the prophecy is to indicate harm befalling Nigel, I shall be there to fight at his side... Whatever it may bring.''

She lifted her head a little.

- ''I know I cannot prevent fate singlepawed.. but I will stand for my mate.''

She couldn't help but glance at Viktor for a moment. She knéw he felt the same for Nicoletta as she felt for Nigel... and if this was up to her, she'd be sure to make Nicoletta see it before this conversation was over!