A Meeting of Two Worlds (PRP Kat)

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-04-2012 18:43

- ''N... Nigel...!'' She gasped those words, breathless.

- ''Nigel... OH... NIGEL...'' She whined. ''You... you... could... get hurt...''

- ''History... repeat...'' She stammered, not making much sense. ''The... prophecy... OH... NIGEL...''
Nigel barely heard her, but strained to keep his logical thinking skills in tune as he tried to control his lust for her as well as hear what she was saying.

The whole reason he was doing this was to get her to speak....well and he just couldn't help but get aroused but beside the point....he wanted her to tell him what in the world was keeping her from giving herself to him at this moment.

It was beyond incredible that she could still resist him a small fraction when they were in such a situation. With her rump against him, his member rubbing against her wet lips, his heavy breathing down her neck....how could she resist him?

Something was definitely up and Nigel would find out what if it was the last thing he'd do.....

"I could get hurt? You've already said that Sienna. Say somethi--what prophecy? History repeating itself? What are you talking about? Tell me Sienna," he ground out as he stopped his pulsing member beneath her sucking lips and just held it there, letting her feel his hardness and the swell of his desire.

"Tell me what you mean," he growled out as he rubbed his member forcefully against her parted lips but never entered.
He pressed up against her; her sex pulsed lustfully, her body begging to be penetrated... begging to be taken... And as he then bit her neck, dominating her in the most acient of ways, gave a loudstretched yelp of pleasure, her hind legs tapping the ground.

- ''OH!'' She gasped. ''NIGEL... Ni.... NI... GEL...''

She couldn't help herself; he demanded answers, but she didn't even remember to what...

- ''NI..GEL...! T.. TAKE ME...!'' She heard herself beg, moaning, her voice soft like a whisper as her cheeks colored a deep red....

She was his...
.....It was as if his world just exploded right there....

He could feel her pulsing womanhood, just begging, screaming to be filled by him. And oh god did he want to....

But he was suppose to be in control, he just wanted answers, but it seems....

....they went too far to pull back....

Once she gave in to him, once she screamed for him to take her....

.....that was the last straw....

.....it broke his last strand of control.....

And he was upon her like a wild hungry animal...

As soon as those words left her mouth, he pulled his member back and started frantically searching for her entrance, and during his search his member bumped into many things that got him groaning until he finally found home.

With a deep thrust, he pushed his way into her and with the excessive torture they both went through, he slid in so smoothly he didn't even know he was inside until his base hit her bum.

The feeling of himself buried hilt-deep inside her, it was mind blowing, he couldn't even see straight as he groaned and got used to the feeling of being inside her, feeling her walls stretch to fit his large size.

He started thrusting inside her, pulling back and slamming back hard and he released her scruff to lick her neck lovingly.

"Oh Sienna....Sienna......I-I love you...you're so hot.....oh my god you feel so good..." he moaned into her ear as he grunted while he thrust.

It was too late to turn back now. Whatever was bothering Sienna before....it was too late to fix it, they were one and they could only move forward now.

He used one of his hind legs and scooted hers further apart and angled his body so that he could thrust into her better.

Shuddering, he felt her juices coat his member even more and he started to pick up his pace as he felt himself close to losing control.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 13-04-2012 21:17

"I could get hurt? You've already said that Sienna. Say somethi--what prophecy? History repeating itself? What are you talking about? Tell me Sienna," he ground out as he stopped his pulsing member beneath her sucking lips and just held it there, letting her feel his hardness and the swell of his desire.
Sienna could only gasp, her head swimming.
It was torture... oh, he felt so good...!!
He demanded answers, but.. but...
"Tell me what you mean," he growled out as he rubbed his member forcefully against her parted lips but never entered.
She wasn't even sure what she had been meant to tell anymore...
As soon as those words left her mouth, he pulled his member back and started frantically searching for her entrance, and during his search his member bumped into many things that got him groaning until he finally found home.
She gasped, she yipped, she whined. She stretched her hindlegs.
Oh, she couldn't resist...!! And he couldn't, anymore, either... She felt him thrusting against her, determined to claim her...

Once again, her lust exploded and there was no way back this time.

Her sex pulsed; her body prepared and her paws dug deep into the ground...
With a deep thrust, he pushed his way into her and with the excessive torture they both went through, he slid in so smoothly he didn't even know he was inside until his base hit her bum.
- ''AH!!!'' She screamed; she pressed herself into him with all she had as he forced himself in deep in one, hard thrust.

The barrier of her virginity was nothing but a sharp shot of pain, quickly engulfed by an immense pleasure, almost bring her to orgasm there and then...

He instantly forced himself so deep that her inexperienced walls where stretched fast, and he felt HUGE inside of her. Absolutely HUGE. She didn't know any male could feel this insanely big...
Her insides weren't too sure about the new intruder, the bloodfilled, puffy walls clenching angry around his throbbing flesh twice, pushing, in an attempt to force him back out, as he so forcefully claimed her... before slowly adjusting to his size, burried deep inside of her.
The feeling of himself buried hilt-deep inside her, it was mind blowing, he couldn't even see straight as he groaned and got used to the feeling of being inside her, feeling her walls stretch to fit his large size.
She gasped.
- ''You... YOU'RE... too... BIG...'' She stammered, her body still adjusting, her walls stretching tight and snug around his member.
- ''Oh... OH, NIGEL... Don't stop... DON'T STOP!!!!''

She was in heaven...!!!

It felt insane; huge, throbbing, hard... and so déép....
He started thrusting inside her, pulling back and slamming back hard and he released her scruff to lick her neck lovingly.

"Oh Sienna....Sienna......I-I love you...you're so hot.....oh my god you feel so good..." he moaned into her ear as he grunted while he thrust.
He wasn't the only one who was letting go of his selfcontrol; Sienna now panted hard, moaning lustfully underneath him as he thrusted, claiming her hard. And she LOVED it! He had dominated her, claimed her... and she was HIS. HIS for the taking, HIS to do with as he wished... and she would submit to him. Oh, she would fully submit... give herself to him...

Her walls now gently sucked on his flesh, stimulating him, a little more of her fluids dripping down her slit.

*If he ties with you.. it's too late!* Her mind warned her, but she could hardly think.

- ''OHH YESSSSSS...!!!'' She hissed, between clenched teeth.

Her body was on fire; she was getting close to recieving the ultimate pleasure.......
He used one of his hind legs and scooted hers further apart and angled his body so that he could thrust into her better.

Shuddering, he felt her juices coat his member even more and he started to pick up his pace as he felt himself close to losing control.
Sienna's eyes where clouded; her mind was hazy, her entire focus inwards, feeling nothing but the blazing lust and immense arrousal, the wonderful sensation of his large cock burried deep in her body, thrusting fiercly... Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she panted loudly. The intense pleasure was building up fast, as he forced her legs apart and pushed into her to the hilt.

Each thrust was bringing her closer and closer to the edge.... Each slam of his hard flesh into her depts, bottoming out into her each time... and she knew she wouldn't last much longer, the pleasure almost unbareable, while at the same time she never wanted it to stop....

- ''I... LOVE YOU...'' She moaned. ''DON'T STOP.... DON'T STOP!!''

*Don't let him tie!* Her mind screamed, but her back arched underneath him to help give him perfect access to her willing slit.

- ''So... GOOD... YES!!'' She gasped. ''T... TAKE ME... Oh, NIGEL! NIGEL...''

Just for a moment, she remembered Nicoletta's warning... but she was in the iron grip of her own nééd, her own desperate need to mate...

She lifted her head, shuddering all over, as she could only warn him one last time....

- ''Ngggh... c... cán't... can't tie... with me!'' She stammered, moaning desperately as she was so close... SO CLOSE... ''C... can't... cum... inside.... me... NIGEL.... OH, OH GODS, NIGEL....''

She knew that if he would not pull out now, if he wóuld tie with her... she would not only be helpless, but that she would certainly come... and come hárd.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 16-04-2012 23:41

''AH!!!'' She screamed; she pressed herself into him with all she had as he forced himself in deep in one, hard thrust.
.....Yup....

.....His mind was blown.....

...to tiny bits and pieces.

"OH MY GOD.....Sienna!!" he hissed out as he thrust.

He had expected to be sent to all levels of ecstacy but he did not expect his freaking mind to be basically blown away at the sheer pleasure of being inside her. He couldn't even think or see straight as he realized that he was inside her and just pumping in and out like some kind of wild animal.

Her scream made her body shudder and her walls and clenched around his member again and groaned out in pleasure at the feeling of her gripping him so nicely.

She was wet but tight as she sucked him inside her so well. He didn't think he'd ever be able to pull out of her body again. The thought that he had taken her virginity struck his mind for a moment but was soon blown away with the wind as he held her tight against his chest and rocked his hips against hers, sending his member in and out, the sounds of their passionate sex making him harder and wanting to just shove all the way in and tie them together forever.
She gasped.
- ''You... YOU'RE... too... BIG...'' She stammered, her body still adjusting, her walls stretching tight and snug around his member.
- ''Oh... OH, NIGEL... Don't stop... DON'T STOP!!!!''
He had been afraid he had hurt her, but it was too late to turn back and when she shouted for him to not stop, he didn't.

Her voice, her oh so sensual, sexy voice was driving him insane as he pumped into her thickly, digging his member into her, reaching her sensitive spots. Unconsciously one of his hind legs tapped the ground as he thrust into her repeatidly.
''OHH YESSSSSS...!!!'' She hissed, between clenched teeth.
God he could feel himself getting close to release, but he held on as he wanted to cum the same time she did. Her hiss was music to his ears as he leaned down and licked her neck, lavishing it with nips and kisses all the while thumping into her, his jewels hitting her wetly as they smacked against her juices.

"HO GREAT FENRIS! YOU ARE SO HOT!!" he groaned out as he almost slipped out of her from pulling too far back.
''I... LOVE YOU...'' She moaned. ''DON'T STOP.... DON'T STOP!!''

- ''So... GOOD... YES!!'' She gasped. ''T... TAKE ME... Oh, NIGEL! NIGEL...''
He was becoming delirious with pleasure and she wasn't helping him much with her screaming his name in that kind of voice.

His tongue was hanging from his mouth as his dark green eyes were glazed over with lust and love as he stared down at her back and her face as he then watched as his member disappeared inside her and then pulled out and disappeared again. Just watching them having sex was enough to almost make him lose control.

He could feel her on the edge and so close and he just wanted to shove his knot in and release everything and give her his love, give her everything.
''Ngggh... c... cán't... can't tie... with me!'' She stammered, moaning desperately as she was so close... SO CLOSE... ''C... can't... cum... inside.... me... NIGEL.... OH, OH GODS, NIGEL....''
Nigel barely understood her but in his current state of mind he did not register her words and he ignored her as he just wanted to satisfy both their needs, the need to release.

He reached a peak and suddenly he sped up his thrusts and he groaned each time he felt his knot pressed squishily against her entrance. Oh he was so close, all he had to was push.

Overcome with lust he pulled back all the way and mentally prepared himself for the finale.

"I love you Sienna, and I'm not letting you go...ever. I LOVE YOU!!," he said as then he slammed himself hard back into her with enough force to send his knot into her with a wet pop and then he groaned loudly at the intense pleasure that just shot through his body with the feeling of his knot nestled warmly inside her walls.

"ARRHHHGgggg" his groan got softer as he got adjusted to the new feeling.

He held her tight and laid his chest on her back as he panted in her ear, licking it and giving her wofly kisses as he wiggled his lower half slightly, moaning at the sensation it caused his member and knot inside her.

They were tied....nothing she said could change things now.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-04-2012 01:13

"OH MY GOD.....Sienna!!" he hissed out as he thrust.
It was everything she had dreamed off; Nigel letting himself go completely, taking her hard... dominating her....

Each smack of his sack against her sex, along with his voilent thrusts, stimulated a little nub at the very base of her entrance, only hightening the pleasure....
"HO GREAT FENRIS! YOU ARE SO HOT!!" he groaned out as he almost slipped out of her from pulling too far back.
She curved her back, pushing her rear up, into him... HARD...
Nigel barely understood her but in his current state of mind he did not register her words and he ignored her as he just wanted to satisfy both their needs, the need to release.

He reached a peak and suddenly he sped up his thrusts and he groaned each time he felt his knot pressed squishily against her entrance. Oh he was so close, all he had to was push.
Her entire body tingled; she gritted her teeth hard.
She knew she was so close to orgasm....
Overcome with lust he pulled back all the way and mentally prepared himself for the finale.

"I love you Sienna, and I'm not letting you go...ever. I LOVE YOU!!," he said as then he slammed himself hard back into her with enough force to send his knot into her with a wet pop and then he groaned loudly at the intense pleasure that just shot through his body with the feeling of his knot nestled warmly inside her walls.

"ARRHHHGgggg" his groan got softer as he got adjusted to the new feeling.

He held her tight and laid his chest on her back as he panted in her ear, licking it and giving her wofly kisses as he wiggled his lower half slightly, moaning at the sensation it caused his member and knot inside her.

They were tied....nothing she said could change things now.
The moment Nigel's knot popped into her body, her eyes widened and she gasped... and a second later, she had completely forgotten WHY she hadn't wanted him to do that, her body willingly pulling at the now swelling knot as she felt FULL... Fuller then ever, filled to the very brim as his swelling knot burried itself comfortable within her body.

She lifted her head and let out a feral howl of pleasure, her body accepting him willingly, her muscles suddenly clenching tight around the quickly expanding knot and sealing their tie, ensuring Nigel wouldn't be able to pull back from her... until she had recieved his seed.

There where no more doubts, no more reservations; all her worries where forgotten as hot, feral lust took over all her senses as he rutted her hard again, as she felt his hot flesh pound in and out of her... bottoming out with each deep thrust....

She felt hot... the pleasure reached a peak, and she suddenly snapped her eyes open wide... then pressed them shut, with a deep growl...

- ''Nhhhggg.... YES... OH...'' She moaned, shuddering, realising it was too late to stop... to late to prevent it... ''NNNNGHH, N... NIGEL!!!''

The next moment, she let out a raw scream as she came voilently underneath him. Her muscles pulled extra tight around the now fully swollen knot.. and her entire sex began to pull him in.
She wasn't sure where the pleasure hit her; her sex, her belly... her entire being? But it crashed through her, in that very order, overtaking all her senses.

Her walls spasmed and clenched around his throbbing member rythmically, almost in sync with his thrusts, pulling and massaging, begging for him to release his seed....

And deep inside her womb, her eggs awaited....
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 17-04-2012 07:08

The instant his knot entered her smoking hot body, Nigel's mind just exploded.

Instantly he saw stars and flashes of light as his mind tried to register the over-the-top pleasure that he was experiencing at the moment. His body was taking everything in so fast that his mind couldn't keep up and now that he was inside his mind had a moment to try and absorb everything....

...and his brain was overloading from everything. From the fact that they confessed their feelings, to actually arousing each other, to having sex, and now becoming tied together.

It was just too much for his poor brain to handle.
She lifted her head and let out a feral howl of pleasure, her body accepting him willingly, her muscles suddenly clenching tight around the quickly expanding knot and sealing their tie, ensuring Nigel wouldn't be able to pull back from her... until she had recieved his seed.
He joined her howl of pleasure and relief as he stopped moving for a moment and just enjoyed the feeling of being buried deep inside her. It was a feeling that he would never forget.

But he knew that the moment he tied with her, Sienna's body was ready to receive his seed, to recieve his love to the fullest. Her eggs were ready to be fertilized by his sperm and he was going to ensure that Sienna had his puppies.

He began to move again, wiggling and shifting slightly, letting her walls move and clench around his member and knot and drive him to the highest level of esctasy.
She felt hot... the pleasure reached a peak, and she suddenly snapped her eyes open wide... then pressed them shut, with a deep growl...

- ''Nhhhggg.... YES... OH...'' She moaned, shuddering, realising it was too late to stop... to late to prevent it... ''NNNNGHH, N... NIGEL!!!''
Her body shuddered beneath him and immediately he felt a wave coming and he moved faster, causing him to reach his own climax just as she reached hers.

She screamed his name and his eyes went wide as her walls milked him forcefully to prepare for her release.

"O-OH!!! S-SIENNA!!" he called her name as he felt her body explode from pleasure.
The next moment, she let out a raw scream as she came voilently underneath him. Her muscles pulled extra tight around the now fully swollen knot.. and her entire sex began to pull him in.
Her climax caused him to shudder and in the end he lost control as well as his body exploded and his seed squirted into her uterus, pumping and pumping.

Nigel held her tightly, pressing her rump against his chest as his body jerked, causing him to empty his sack. The force of his ejaculation made his member jerk as he came and he pressed his sack against her lips and rubbed them sensually to cause him to come even more.

He lifted his head to the sky and released a low gutteral moan as he felt all his semen empty from his body into hers, it was so much that some began to leak from the side of their tie.

And after their eternity of climaxing together, Nigel was coming back to his senses as his member and knot shrunk and he could feel himself loosening from inside Sienna.

Finally once they returned to their normal size, he pulled out of her with a wet plop sound and dismounted her.

For a moment he was silence, panting still as he gazed at Sienna, his dark green eyes somber and serious.

".....Do you regret it? What we did?" he asked her simply as he gazed lovingly at her.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-04-2012 12:40

She screamed his name and his eyes went wide as her walls milked him forcefully to prepare for her release.

"O-OH!!! S-SIENNA!!" he called her name as he felt her body explode from pleasure.

-

Her climax caused him to shudder and in the end he lost control as well as his body exploded and his seed squirted into her uterus, pumping and pumping.
Completely taken by the intense pleasure in her body, she felt only his hot throbbing member inside of her and how amazing that felt....

Yet, suddenly, she felt the unmistakable pumping as he began to fill her... Her eyes widened as she realised he was cumming... inside of her! She let out another raw scream, her pleasure kicking up yet another notch towards and explosive finale....
Nigel held her tightly, pressing her rump against his chest as his body jerked, causing him to empty his sack. The force of his ejaculation made his member jerk as he came and he pressed his sack against her lips and rubbed them sensually to cause him to come even more.

He lifted his head to the sky and released a low gutteral moan as he felt all his semen empty from his body into hers, it was so much that some began to leak from the side of their tie.
It was so much... pump after pump, he filled her to the very brim, his semen shooting straight where it was needed, into her waiting womb and flooding the fertile eggs.

A hot tingle in her belly told her subconcience what was happening, yet her mind could not comprehend, as she could only feel the intense pleasure of her own orgasm... and the just as amazing sensation of feeling him pump her full of his cum.

Slowly, the overpowering pleasure began to eb away. And slowly, she regained her senses... yet, not fully.

The satisfaction of those intense urges had caused a release of hormones, leaving her in a loving, dreamy state... wanting nothing more then to be cuddled and held... and to love him.
And after their eternity of climaxing together, Nigel was coming back to his senses as his member and knot shrunk and he could feel himself loosening from inside Sienna.

Finally once they returned to their normal size, he pulled out of her with a wet plop sound and dismounted her.
She panted underneath him, enjoying those last moments of their afterglow, the feeling of him stuck inside of her, his weight on her back, until he slowly began to shrink away, their tie not lasting very long.

She shuddered; she felt him slip from hem and almost regretted that.

Yet, as he dismounted, she finally got back on her feet, panting hard.
She turned towards him, tail following in an elegant swish, and looked at him.

She no longer even tried to hide her feelings as the love shone from her eyes.
For a moment he was silence, panting still as he gazed at Sienna, his dark green eyes somber and serious.

".....Do you regret it? What we did?" he asked her simply as he gazed lovingly at her.
His words triggered a little spark of recognition somewhere in her brain. There hád been a a good reason why they shouldn't have done this... but her hormonal brain, feeling nothing but love and tenderness at the moment, couldn't really recall.

She approached him, rubbing her head underneath his chin without reservation.

- ''It was... amazing. No... I don't... regret. I love you so much... Nigel... My Nigel... my...''

Her... mate? Was he? That was up to him, and she knew it. But it felt he was...

She cuddled up against him, sitting down besides him and leaning into him.

But as she sat there, against him, her brain slowly unfogged, the effects of the afterglow wearing off.... and she began to remember again.

Oh god.

What had she done... what had they done?

She had to tell him to the truth....

She gulped, and cleared her throat.

- ''Nigel... love...'' She whispered, raising her snout to nuzzle him gently. ''We... need to talk.''

She knew what she had to do.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 18-04-2012 06:55

She approached him, rubbing her head underneath his chin without reservation.

- ''It was... amazing. No... I don't... regret. I love you so much... Nigel... My Nigel... my...''
As Nigel asked her this question, his body as tense, muscles bunched up as if physically preparing his body for her answer, as if expecting her to say she did regret it and that she wished she never met him.

How that would break just heart into a million tiny pieces that could never be fixed again.

He was on the verge of closing his eyes in anticipation until he felt her move and then the feeling of contact, of her head beneath his chin and nuzzling intimately.

Immediately his entire body relax, muscles loosening as he leaned into her, the relief just flowing off his body as he returned the gesture with loving soft licks and nuzzles to her neck and cheek.

His dark green eyes were full of love as he gazed at the female that stole his heart, his soul, his mind, and now his body. He was hers, completely and utterly hers and she had power over him now.

But the fact that she was also his, belonged to him as he did to her, that she was his mate made his heart swell.

"Thank goodness. I was scared you would reject me and tell me you regret making love with me. I love you so much...Sienna....Sienna....my love....my life....my mate," he said softly into her ear as a gentle smile spread across his face as he rested his head against hers and sighed in happiness.
She cuddled up against him, sitting down besides him and leaning into him.
Nigel felt her lean into his body. The scent of their love making still hung in the air and created such an atmosphere. He used a paw and wrapped it around her body, bringing her close to him as he leaned gently into her but mostly letting her body rest against his.
She gulped, and cleared her throat.

- ''Nigel... love...'' She whispered, raising her snout to nuzzle him gently. ''We... need to talk.''
As he heard this, Nigel's brows furrowed in worry. He wasn't liking this tone of hers, it didn't bode good news for either of them.

Slowly he pulled away so that he could see her face clearly, worry clear in his eyes as he looked into her eyes.

"What is it? Now that we have everything out of our system, I want to know everything," he said as he sat in front of her, patiently waiting, giving her his full attention and his being. Whatever she was going through, he wanted to know. They were together now, and they would go through life together and there was no way he was never leaving her alone when she needed him.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 18-04-2012 17:23

Immediately his entire body relax, muscles loosening as he leaned into her, the relief just flowing off his body as he returned the gesture with loving soft licks and nuzzles to her neck and cheek.

His dark green eyes were full of love as he gazed at the female that stole his heart, his soul, his mind, and now his body. He was hers, completely and utterly hers and she had power over him now.
As they shared this intimate moment, everything felt perfect. Just perfect...
She wanted this to last forever.... she wanted thís to be her life...
But the fact that she was also his, belonged to him as he did to her, that she was his mate made his heart swell.

"Thank goodness. I was scared you would reject me and tell me you regret making love with me. I love you so much...Sienna....Sienna....my love....my life....my mate," he said softly into her ear as a gentle smile spread across his face as he rested his head against hers and sighed in happiness.

Nigel felt her lean into his body. The scent of their love making still hung in the air and created such an atmosphere. He used a paw and wrapped it around her body, bringing her close to him as he leaned gently into her but mostly letting her body rest against his.
His mate... hís MATE!
Her heart swelled with love as she treated him to many little licks all over his snout, a very soft yelp of pure enthusiasm and happyness in her throat.
It was what she had always dreamed off... what she had wanted to for so long...

She loved him so much....

But...

But it couldn't be....
As he heard this, Nigel's brows furrowed in worry. He wasn't liking this tone of hers, it didn't bode good news for either of them.

Slowly he pulled away so that he could see her face clearly, worry clear in his eyes as he looked into her eyes.

"What is it? Now that we have everything out of our system, I want to know everything," he said as he sat in front of her, patiently waiting, giving her his full attention and his being. Whatever she was going through, he wanted to know. They were together now, and they would go through life together and there was no way he was never leaving her alone when she needed him.
Sienna gulped, clearing her head of the warm and fuzzy feeling, knowing that the words she was about to say would be the hardest in her entire life... and that it would change both of their lives... forever.

- ''Nigel...'' She gulped again; she needed all her strength to be this brave. ''There's something you need to know.''

She paused, hesitated.
She had FINALLY found the love of her life... her máte. But if she réally loved him... REALLY loved him....

She'd let him go.

She couldn't believe life was this cruel. That she had finally found out where she belonged, and whom she belonged wíth... only to loose it all.
It broke her heart.

She took another deep breath.

- ''I... spoke to your mother. And she told me about Boris... giving a prophecy... just for her.'' She turned her ears back. ''Long story short, he... he said that history would repeat, and she feared, by what Boris had said... that it was about us.'' She turned her ears all the way back, giving him a pleading look, which asked for both understanding, and for him to let her finish, as it was almost impossible to get these words to come out. ''You see... She fears that if we... if we are together, as mates... something horrible will happen to you.. Like it happened to Bardulf. We... we fear... you will die.''

She had to gulp again, afraid her voice would start to tremble if she didn't stay in control.

- ''Despite... despite the wonderful moment we just shared... No, the most AMAZING moment of my LIFE...'' She gulped again. ''I... I can't be responsible for your death! Can't you see... my arrival already caused so much trouble for so many... If... if you get hurt, I could never forgive myself...! The prophecy is clear...''

- ''That's... that's why, despite what just happend, despite our mating and how... how incredible it was... how special YOU are to me... I need to GO. I need to be out of your live...''

She suddenly looked him straight in the eyes.

- ''I... I will never regret what we did. I will never regret loving you. You are my mate... now and forever. The only male in my heart and the only one I will ever give myself too. And if... íf I carry your pups... I will be glad. But... I cannot... I cannot let you die. I need to leave... forever. It's the only way.''

Her broken heart ached so bad; it pounded like mad, and she couldn't keep swallowing down the tears; one escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 19-04-2012 04:39

''Nigel...'' She gulped again; she needed all her strength to be this brave. ''There's something you need to know.''
Nigel nodded his head slowly as he quietly waited for her to elaborate on whatever was bothering her. He could tell that it was troubling her to tell him, as if it was causing her pain and that didn't sit well with him. Anything that was bothering HIS mate was not making him happy.

He nuzzled her gently indicating she should continue as he sat by her and waited, listening intently.
''I... spoke to your mother. And she told me about Boris... giving a prophecy... just for her.'' She turned her ears back. ''Long story short, he... he said that history would repeat, and she feared, by what Boris had said... that it was about us.'' She turned her ears all the way back, giving him a pleading look, which asked for both understanding, and for him to let her finish, as it was almost impossible to get these words to come out. ''You see... She fears that if we... if we are together, as mates... something horrible will happen to you.. Like it happened to Bardulf. We... we fear... you will die.''
Nigel's eyes widened as he took in what Sienna said.

A prophecy? His mother? From Elder Boris?

Why didn't she tell him earlier?

He knew how the death of his father went, when he was older, bout two and a half years old Nicoletta told him the truth as when he was younger she just told him that he died from an injury.

When he had found out the truth he loved his father more but at the same time hated him for leaving his mother, him and Sergio.

And now Elder Boris saw a prophecy that said that if Sienna and him got together the same thing would happen....to him?

If they got together he was going to die?

The fuck kind of prophecy was that?!?!

Nigel's face was livid as he was speechless at the craziness of the prophecy. So to ensure his life, he couldn't be with the girl he loved? What bullocks is that? He'd rather die than live a long life without Sienna.

But he knew that she didn't want him to die and that's why she was so against it.
''Despite... despite the wonderful moment we just shared... No, the most AMAZING moment of my LIFE...'' She gulped again. ''I... I can't be responsible for your death! Can't you see... my arrival already caused so much trouble for so many... If... if you get hurt, I could never forgive myself...! The prophecy is clear...''

- ''That's... that's why, despite what just happend, despite our mating and how... how incredible it was... how special YOU are to me... I need to GO. I need to be out of your live...''
Now Nigel understood why Sienna was trying so hard to resist his advances earlier before they mated. She wanted to save him from the prophecy, from death.

He mentally scoffed as he heard her say that she had the most amazing experience of her life yet she was so ready to leave him just like that...she would sacrifice her happiness, their happiness, the future of their pups, to ensure that he was safe?

Ridiculous.....

"Sienna--" he started but she already went on, trying to prove to him that they weren't meant to be together.
''I... I will never regret what we did. I will never regret loving you. You are my mate... now and forever. The only male in my heart and the only one I will ever give myself too. And if... íf I carry your pups... I will be glad. But... I cannot... I cannot let you die. I need to leave... forever. It's the only way.''
Nigel was getting irritated and that was rare as he had never lost his cool...well except for when it involved sex and Sienna....mostly Sienna.

"Stop it," he said suddenly to her as he stopped her from walking away from him, away from his life.

"You really going to do this? To me? To us? To yourself?" he asked her with a incredulous expression on his face as he looked at her.

He stood up and walked closer to her, his dark green eyes rooting her into place and convincing her not to move as he stalked up to her.

"Do you really think that I'm a coward who will let his mate and children become fatherless and mateless because he fears death? NO!!! I'm not like that!! You and I have something, neither of us can deny it and after what we just went through, it is proof that we are meant to be together and nothing can change that.

Not even a damn prophecy! You cannot let me die but you know what Sienna?

I cannot let you go....I will not let you go and just disappear from my life. I finally found you and you are so eager to just rip yourself away.

It is not the only way!!!!"
he said to her firmly but refrained from shouting as he didn't want to frighten her.

He walked up and buried his face in her neck and inhaled her scent, drinking in her essence and giving her a long lick from neck to head.

"I love you Sienna. I am not about to become a coward and run, I will not leave you mateless or our pups fatherless. I WILL NOT!!! Do you understand me Sienna? It is just a prophecy, there is no for certain that it is about me or that I will die. It just said that history will repeat itself. We are repeating history, the fact that you are a wolf and I am a dog and once again the two different worlds are brought together.

You know what? I refuse to believe this prophecy. I will make this...us work, because I refuse to give up and leave you or the pups. Don't even try to run away from me Sienna, because I will find you and I will always bring you home, to me,"
he said as he wrapped a long arm around her and brought her to his body, keeping her close as he licked her furiously, a surge of desire rousing his body again as he tried to convey his undying love for the girl who so desperately wanted to leave his side out of love.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 19-04-2012 12:15

He nuzzled her gently indicating she should continue as he sat by her and waited, listening intently.
She was thankful that he gave her the chance to speak, as she feared she'd choke up numerous times.
Each touch could be their last...

Nigel's eyes widened as he took in what Sienna said.

"Sienna--" he started but she already went on, trying to prove to him that they weren't meant to be together.
She finished, simply because she had to. Had she allowed him to interrupt her now, she wouldn't have been able to tell him everything..
Nigel was getting irritated and that was rare as he had never lost his cool...well except for when it involved sex and Sienna....mostly Sienna.

"Stop it," he said suddenly to her as he stopped her from walking away from him, away from his life.
While she hád turned away from him slightly, she had known running away would have been pointless. Yet, Nigel made sure she wouldn't even try, blocking her, and she had to admit... that felt góód.
It seemed he was willing to fight for her... which only made her feel much stronger about him.

But no matter...
She would háve to go...
"You really going to do this? To me? To us? To yourself?" he asked her with a incredulous expression on his face as he looked at her.

He stood up and walked closer to her, his dark green eyes rooting her into place and convincing her not to move as he stalked up to her.

"Do you really think that I'm a coward who will let his mate and children become fatherless and mateless because he fears death? NO!!! I'm not like that!! You and I have something, neither of us can deny it and after what we just went through, it is proof that we are meant to be together and nothing can change that.

Not even a damn prophecy! You cannot let me die but you know what Sienna?

I cannot let you go....I will not let you go and just disappear from my life. I finally found you and you are so eager to just rip yourself away.

It is not the only way!!!!"
he said to her firmly but refrained from shouting as he didn't want to frighten her.
She backed up slightly.
Nigel was irritated, and she couldn't blame him. He didn't scare her, yet... she was cautious now.

- ''B... But...'' she began, ears turning back, but Nigel was talking now, and she had enough sense to let him finish.
He walked up and buried his face in her neck and inhaled her scent, drinking in her essence and giving her a long lick from neck to head.

"I love you Sienna. I am not about to become a coward and run, I will not leave you mateless or our pups fatherless. I WILL NOT!!! Do you understand me Sienna? It is just a prophecy, there is no for certain that it is about me or that I will die. It just said that history will repeat itself. We are repeating history, the fact that you are a wolf and I am a dog and once again the two different worlds are brought together.

You know what? I refuse to believe this prophecy. I will make this...us work, because I refuse to give up and leave you or the pups. Don't even try to run away from me Sienna, because I will find you and I will always bring you home, to me,"
he said as he wrapped a long arm around her and brought her to his body, keeping her close as he licked her furiously, a surge of desire rousing his body again as he tried to convey his undying love for the girl who so desperately wanted to leave his side out of love.
He came up at her, and she couldn't get herself to move away as he buried his face in her fur, and she stretched out her neck to nuzzle his throat gently.

- ''Nigel...'' She almost pleaded, but how could she resist him? He was her máte... and thus, she found herself willingly submitting to his dominance, a dominance he had already proved to her. He pulled her closer, and she didn't even try to stop him; his tongue brushed over her, and she just shuddered with pleasure as the little flame of lust began to stir again.

- ''Nigel... please!'' She gasped, one paw gently pushing against his chest in a feeble attent to stop him. He wouldn't... would he?

Oh, why did even the thóught set her body on fire?!

She shuddered again, wiggling slightly against him, her tongue flashing over her nose.

- ''B... But...'' She tried again, as she closed her eyes and shuddered again. Damn, it was hard to speak like this... her body already tingled again as his need for her was already becoming obvious once more. It seemed they bóth had a lot of years to make up for...

Still, she forced herself to speak as she opened her eyes again; eyes that betrayed her, leaving no doubt about how shé felt...

- ''I... I don't wánt to go... I don't wánt to hurt you!'' She pleaded. ''I would never do that!! But... you'd be SAVE! And I'd be fine. Our pups would be fine... You know that! I can... I can manage...''

She tried to roll to her back, both in willing submission and in an attempt to stop him, one paw still against his chest.

Speaking became harder and harder; little moans squeezed between her words and she couldn't stop them.

- ''I know... ah... that you're not... not a coward...'' She panted slightly now. ''I know you'd... uhh... n... never leave.... But... how could I... hhng... li... live with myself... if you got hurt...?''

Damn, as if thís was going to be more convincing for him...

And did she still really wánt to convince him?

*You've been mated alright. What does it matter?* A devious voice in her head teased. *You can do it again... and again... and again... risk being you're already pregnant anyway...*

But it wasn't right... if she wanted to convince Nigel that it was best to go their seperate ways, another mating surely wouldn't help.