A Meeting of Two Worlds (PRP Kat)

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 19-04-2012 17:42

- ''Nigel...'' She almost pleaded, but how could she resist him? He was her máte... and thus, she found herself willingly submitting to his dominance, a dominance he had already proved to her. He pulled her closer, and she didn't even try to stop him; his tongue brushed over her, and she just shuddered with pleasure as the little flame of lust began to stir again.

- ''Nigel... please!'' She gasped, one paw gently pushing against his chest in a feeble attent to stop him. He wouldn't... would he?
He wasn't going to let her go, not unless she killed him.

Nigel now knew what he wanted and by George will he have it and keep it.

The good thing was that she wasn't resisting him, perhaps mentally again but her body was more willing now that it has been through the pleasurable experience already.

Her attempt to push him away, her paw on his chest only backfired as it only stirred up the desire he felt for her. One sniff and he could tell, she wanted him too, just as much as he wanted her and she was ready for a second round.

"Don't try to resist me Sienna, I know you want this as much as I do. Don't run from me," he said to her in a husky voice as he coated her neck with licks and kisses, nipping lightly here and there and trying to increase her desire.
She shuddered again, wiggling slightly against him, her tongue flashing over her nose.

- ''B... But...'' She tried again, as she closed her eyes and shuddered again. Damn, it was hard to speak like this... her body already tingled again as his need for her was already becoming obvious once more. It seemed they bóth had a lot of years to make up for...
He saw the expression on her face and he knew he was going to win this argument. She wiggles feebly against him, half-trying to escape but he knew she really didn't want to and that she was losing to his dominance.

"No buts Sienna, I'm not going to argue with you anymore on this matter. I have made up my mind and there is no way to change my mind now," Nigel said as he gripped Sienna closer to him, not letting her run away.
Still, she forced herself to speak as she opened her eyes again; eyes that betrayed her, leaving no doubt about how shé felt...

- ''I... I don't wánt to go... I don't wánt to hurt you!'' She pleaded. ''I would never do that!! But... you'd be SAVE! And I'd be fine. Our pups would be fine... You know that! I can... I can manage...''
He scoffed into her neck and laughed lightly as what she said.

She was so pure, had a heart of gold, willing to forgo their happiness so he could live, yet he did not want that. He did not want to live if that meant a life without her, without his children.

"You should know by now Sienna, I am a very selfish person when it comes to something, or in this case, someone really important to me. You will only hurt me more if you leave, did you think of that? What if you leaving will make me kill myself out of depression? I certainly would if I knew my mate and pups are out there all alone, vulnerable prey for and sick bastard to attack. I would never let you become a single parent," he was trying to drive his point home and he was going to use a scare tactic if that would get her to see reality, that be would not let her leave.
She tried to roll to her back, both in willing submission and in an attempt to stop him, one paw still against his chest.

- ''I know... ah... that you're not... not a coward...'' She panted slightly now. ''I know you'd... uhh... n... never leave.... But... how could I... hhng... li... live with myself... if you got hurt...?''
He followed her movements and pushed her down into the snow onto her back, staring down at her with a renewed fire of desire in his dark green eyes,

He panting and quivering voice was making him aroused, he felt hard inside his sheath already and the tip was slowly peaking out to search for her.

In this position, he laid his body on top of hers, facing her nose to nose while he was able to grind his groin against her so intimately this way. His legs spread hers as he had complete access to her entrance.

"That is not for you to decide. I choose whether to leave or stay,I choose how I live my life and I choose to have a future with you. And if I cannot make you see my point," he paused and then rubbed his growing member across her waiting lips for emphasis.

"I will make sure you are so drained you can't even think of escaping me, I'll make your legs unable to move and your mind o full of me you won't even think of leaving," he said as now his member was fulle erect and pressed against her entrance.

He spun around so he could face her entrance while his erection now hung over Sienna's face. Using his front legs, he pinned Sienna's hind legs down and without hesitation began to give her womanhood pleasure. His hot tongue was working its way around her outer lips and close to going in and tasting her thoroughly. She tasted so delicious, so ready for him once again.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 19-04-2012 19:06

Oh... he was DETERMINED. He wanted her... and he was going to TAKE her.

She blushed; she had to admit... she liked this new Nigel.

Up untill now, he had been a kind, sweet male... gentle and loving. But oh, now she knew; he was rough, wild... MANLY, too.
It seemed he had reserved this side of him for a special someone... and that was hér.

Just the thought made a thousand butterflies flutter in her belly. Hér... hís! She liked it...
"Don't try to resist me Sienna, I know you want this as much as I do. Don't run from me," he said to her in a husky voice as he coated her neck with licks and kisses, nipping lightly here and there and trying to increase her desire.
She curved her back slightly, a little moan escaping her lips. His little loving nips where such a turnon!

Damn, she was like wax in his paws! When had she became so submissive...?

But she knew. Just as she knew why Nigel was suddenly forceful and dominant. They had found their love... their mates. And she willingly submitted to her strong, handsome mate....

Well...
Not without a líttle fight, of course...
He saw the expression on her face and he knew he was going to win this argument. She wiggles feebly against him, half-trying to escape but he knew she really didn't want to and that she was losing to his dominance.

"No buts Sienna, I'm not going to argue with you anymore on this matter. I have made up my mind and there is no way to change my mind now," Nigel said as he gripped Sienna closer to him, not letting her run away.
Oh yes... She was his... and he was making sure she knew it!

- ''Hmmm....'' she hummed softly, feeling her desire growing quickly.
But the fight wasn't fought just yet...
He scoffed into her neck and laughed lightly as what she said.

"You should know by now Sienna, I am a very selfish person when it comes to something, or in this case, someone really important to me. You will only hurt me more if you leave, did you think of that? What if you leaving will make me kill myself out of depression? I certainly would if I knew my mate and pups are out there all alone, vulnerable prey for and sick bastard to attack. I would never let you become a single parent," he was trying to drive his point home and he was going to use a scare tactic if that would get her to see reality, that be would not let her leave.
She laughed a soft, hoarse laugh.
- ''Suicide? You? Don't you dare threaten me with that, you...'' She snickered. ''That won't work on mé...''

But damn... he left no room for doubt. He knew what he wanted and he was having it. No discussion...

Oh, she loved it!
He followed her movements and pushed her down into the snow onto her back, staring down at her with a renewed fire of desire in his dark green eyes,

He panting and quivering voice was making him aroused, he felt hard inside his sheath already and the tip was slowly peaking out to search for her.
She gazed underneath him and blushed even deeper.
- ''Oh dear... Nigel!'' She teased, with sparkling eyes. But she was glad he wasn't staring at her own sex, as she knew she had already gotten swollen and moist again...

Her scent flared back up, and she noticed it herself this time, only making her feel more... well, tense, but in a good way...

She could almost táste the lust between them....
In this position, he laid his body on top of hers, facing her nose to nose while he was able to grind his groin against her so intimately this way. His legs spread hers as he had complete access to her entrance.
She gasped, eyes widening slightly, and looked up at him.

- ''Nigel...!'' She giggled nervously as her legs where forced apart. ''Oh my... I... I LIKE this new Nigel, baby....'' She admitted. ''B.. But are you sure? I mean...''

But she felt him pressing his groin into hers, and she shuddered slightly.
"That is not for you to decide. I choose whether to leave or stay,I choose how I live my life and I choose to have a future with you. And if I cannot make you see my point," he paused and then rubbed his growing member across her waiting lips for emphasis.
- ''Ohhh...!'' She moaned in pleasure as she felt the swollen tip rub up against her again, her fluids coating him as her swollen sex gently rubbed up against his hard one.

He had chosen. And that was the end of the discussion...

She líked it SO much...
She was so swept away by him...!
"I will make sure you are so drained you can't even think of escaping me, I'll make your legs unable to move and your mind o full of me you won't even think of leaving," he said as now his member was fulle erect and pressed against her entrance.
- ''Y... Yes...'' She whispered, softly, her voice begging. ''D... dominate me...''

She blushed at her own words, but they just rolled from her tongue without reservation.

Nigel had fullfilled every fantasy the first time... but this, this intimate, odd position, laying underneath him, feeling his weight and his strength on top of her, was new and arrousing.
Lust overtook her body a second time, like a shot of electricity slamming through her body, literally shocking her body for a moment as her mind focussed on his hard tip between her swollen lips...

''Y... yes... táke me... cláim me... my strong mate...''
He spun around so he could face her entrance while his erection now hung over Sienna's face. Using his front legs, he pinned Sienna's hind legs down and without hesitation began to give her womanhood pleasure. His hot tongue was working its way around her outer lips and close to going in and tasting her thoroughly. She tasted so delicious, so ready for him once again.
Instantly surprised by the turn of events, her eyes widened only momentairily. Then, they shot up... at the dangling manhood which was, so literally, in her face. And man... was he HUGE!!!

It made her tingle with lust....

Nigel was in control. Hé decided what they'd do... and when. And she, she had no other choice but to accept it and submit to him...

And damn... she wanted it no other way!!
She felt hot all over, lusting for his touch...

Then, his tongue touched her sensitive lips and her back curved; she let out a delighted yip, pressing her muzzle up against his swaying, hot flesh for a moment.

He felt... hárd agaist her lips... Hot....

Then, she relaxed her back again, laying back down, moaning in sheer delight at Nigel's teasing tongue rubbing against her sex...

But her attention was drawn again by the tempting rod right above her...

She stretched out her front legs, pulling gently at Nigel's hips to lower him slightly, before tilting her head back and licking his dangling sack first.

She had never done this before... but she was intrigued. She had never seen, or smelled, a male up so close... and she loved it. She loved his scent... the soft, fuzzy sack resting on her tongue, and the two round balls bobbing under her touch as she pressed her tongue up.

She took her time exploring. She sampled one ball, then the other, then ran her tongue across the middle of his sack, up and down...

Then, she curved her back a little and pulled her head up, resting his sack on her tongue, and letting one ball slip down into her wide open mouth. Her hot breath ran across it, as her tongue wiggled underneath.

Oh... this was so... intriguing!!! It was all so new and arrousing...

She then layed down again, letting his sack slip away from her touch, and focussed on his manhood...

She shuddered.

What a magnificent cock he had... so big, hot and hard...!!
Her sex instantly pulsed lustfully, just at the sight of it...

She shifted underneath him, lowering herself a little bit underneath him and curving her hips up at the same time to give him free access... and give herself the best angle.

She now stared at his manhood, right above her muzzle...

She didn't even hesitate.

Her tongue stretched out and ran across the underside of his cock first. Then, sampling the feeling, it swirled around to the front and back, circling the tip of his flesh.

Hmmm... she liked the feeling, and even his taste...

Again, her sex pulsed against his tongue and she began to leak a little moist, but she was so focussed on his manhood that she barely noticed.

She opened her mouth wider, letting him rest against her slightly curved tongue, and slowly but surely, stretched out her neck a little bit.

His tip slid down her tongue and passed her lips; afraid to scratch him with her teeth, she relaxed her lips and let the pressure of his flesh curve them over the sharp points as she gently, slowly, slipped him into her mouth.

It felt so good...!!!
She moaned softly against his flesh, her eyes closing.
The combination of his tongue rubbing against her sensitive sex... and the hot cock in her mouth...!!

Her tongue circled him, now able to touch him as high as halfway up his shaft. Oh, it felt so big in her mouth, she had to keep her mouth rather wide open... Then, she lowered her head a little, letting him slip out about a inch, and moved back up...

Her hot breath ran against his flesh; her tongue swirled and played, finding the little opening in the tip of his swollen member... and teasing it for a moment.

Then, she rested her tongue against the tip of his cock, sliding up against it at the front... and pressed his flesh against her palate.

She wondered... could she...?

She relaxed her tongue and pressed again, gently, pulsing, slowly...

It was close to the feeling of being inside of her; she was sure of it... surrounded by a hot, wet mouth, with a tongue acting like gently pulsing walls, pressing him up tight against her palate.... while her hot breath teased him...

Suddenly, a little pre slid own her tongue. She swallowed without thought, moaning with lust.

She was loosing herself, exploring, curious and aroused....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 20-04-2012 09:42

Once again a wave of intense desire surged through his body that caused his member to jerk in the air and he could feel the heat of Sienna's breath as she breathed beneath him.

To think, they just had sex and already they were all heated up and about to go to round two. Talk about not getting enough of each other.

Nigel recuperated quite fast, fast enough that he surprised even himself as he teased her pussy with his hot tongue, digging inside at times and licking around her inner walls.

God she tasted just divine!!!
She laughed a soft, hoarse laugh.
- ''Suicide? You? Don't you dare threaten me with that, you...'' She snickered. ''That won't work on mé...''
He paused in his ministrations to answer her with a chuckle.

"Don't count on it. I would die of a broken heart and you know it, if I walked away from you, from your life, how in the world would you feel? To feel like everything you ever wanted was just cruely ripped away in a matter of seconds. It would be unbareable," he said as he growled and breathed onto her entrance.

Without hesitation he delved into her hole again, widening it with his tongue so that she could be ready for his hard fucking soon enough.
She gazed underneath him and blushed even deeper.
- ''Oh dear... Nigel!'' She teased, with sparkling eyes.

She gasped, eyes widening slightly, and looked up at him.

- ''Nigel...!'' She giggled nervously as her legs where forced apart. ''Oh my... I... I LIKE this new Nigel, baby....'' She admitted. ''B.. But are you sure? I mean...''
Her cries urged him on, made him hotter, made his member swell more and jerk, precum dripping off the tip like nobody's business.

Damn this girl knew how to push the right buttons to get what she wants.

"Oh you are such a nympho Sienna. I like my girls raunchy on the inside, innocent on the outside. It makes the sex all the much better. As I said Sienna, you're not getting away from me," he breathed into her entrance and gave her a long slow lick from her abdomens to her vagina and licked it furiously.
''Y... Yes...'' She whispered, softly, her voice begging. ''D... dominate me...''

She blushed at her own words, but they just rolled from her tongue without reservation.

''Y... yes... táke me... cláim me... my strong mate...''
Nigel smirked into her pussy and nuzzled his cold nose into her wetness, feeling her walls trying to suck him in so eagerly.

"Believe me my darling, I will claim you like no other. Everyone will know that you are mine and if they should touch you, I will personally deal with them. No one will separate us and I dare them to try," he said as he thrust his tongue into her entrance and tongue-fucked her roughtly.
She stretched out her front legs, pulling gently at Nigel's hips to lower him slightly, before tilting her head back and licking his dangling sack first.
He gasped, retracting his tongue from her body at the slightly touch of her tongue on his assets. His balls tightened up as he felt the heat from her tongue and it took all he had to not come right there and make a big fool of himself.

But it felt so damn good....oh he was in pure bliss, heaven as he could see the light!

He felt her pull his lower half down closer to her and he felt his member jerk at the anticipation of being tasted by her in such a dirty position.

"Oh God....Sienna that feels so good," he managed to moan out as she sucked on his sack so well. He felt her playing around with his balls and damn it if he didn't think this her first time, she acted like a freaking pro at this!!!
Her tongue stretched out and ran across the underside of his cock first. Then, sampling the feeling, it swirled around to the front and back, circling the tip of his flesh.

Again, her sex pulsed against his tongue and she began to leak a little moist, but she was so focussed on his manhood that she barely noticed.
But the playing with his sack didn't even come close to comparing with the feeling of her hot tongue on his actual fleshy member, all swollen and twitching as it wanted to find a warm hole, knot it and then come until he was empty and drained.

"OH! S-SIENNA!!! Fuck you're going to make me cum without even trying. You sure this is your first time?" he managed to throw out a joke as his back legs felt weak, shaking slightly as he managed to stay up right and endure the lovely torture she was bestowing onto his meat rod.

To distract himself, he buried his tongue back into her pussy and attacked her viciously, his tongue licking roughly as he oh so softly nipped her sensitive flesh, wanting her to feel the same pleasure she was giving him at the moment.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 20-04-2012 11:06

Her cries urged him on, made him hotter, made his member swell more and jerk, precum dripping off the tip like nobody's business.

"Oh you are such a nympho Sienna. I like my girls raunchy on the inside, innocent on the outside. It makes the sex all the much better. As I said Sienna, you're not getting away from me," he breathed into her entrance and gave her a long slow lick from her abdomens to her vagina and licked it furiously.
She shuddered; oh... he was bád....! But she had no objections. Honestly, she quite well fit that bill.... she couldn't denie.
Nigel smirked into her pussy and nuzzled his cold nose into her wetness, feeling her walls trying to suck him in so eagerly.

"Believe me my darling, I will claim you like no other. Everyone will know that you are mine and if they should touch you, I will personally deal with them. No one will separate us and I dare them to try," he said as he thrust his tongue into her entrance and tongue-fucked her roughtly.
Eyes widening, she gasped loudly and let out another moan.
She had never had a tongue insíde of her.... the sensation was so new. Even though she preferred the hardness of his member in there, this was also very good....

He knew how to treat a lady!

And the promise of him claiming her again....
Moist leaked freely from her slit for him, her sex once again pulsing with lust.
He gasped, retracting his tongue from her body at the slightly touch of her tongue on his assets. His balls tightened up as he felt the heat from her tongue and it took all he had to not come right there and make a big fool of himself.
She enjoyed his reaction, it aroused and encouraged her...
He LIKED it.. and she would make him like it MUCH, MUCH more...!!
It seemed she had found something she could drive him mad with....
He felt her pull his lower half down closer to her and he felt his member jerk at the anticipation of being tasted by her in such a dirty position.

"Oh God....Sienna that feels so good," he managed to moan out as she sucked on his sack so well.
Suddenly, she realised she had more power then she had assumed... and a little thought popped into her head.

She could probably bring Nigel to his knees with this...

Oh, not in THIS position, no... But later...
She would remember....
But the playing with his sack didn't even come close to comparing with the feeling of her hot tongue on his actual fleshy member, all swollen and twitching as it wanted to find a warm hole, knot it and then come until he was empty and drained.

"OH! S-SIENNA!!! Fuck you're going to make me cum without even trying. You sure this is your first time?" he managed to throw out a joke as his back legs felt weak, shaking slightly as he managed to stay up right and endure the lovely torture she was bestowing onto his meat rod.
- ''Uhm-mhhh....'' She moaned her acknowleging answer against his cock, a soft timbre sending a vibration through his flesh.

Oh, this was amazing....! She couldn't get enough of it!!
She enjoyed the way he responded to all of this, the feeling of his throbbing meat in her mouth... And arrousing him more and more!

Wait... what had he said...?
To distract himself, he buried his tongue back into her pussy and attacked her viciously, his tongue licking roughly as he oh so softly nipped her sensitive flesh, wanting her to feel the same pleasure she was giving him at the moment.
She felt so HOT!! Oh, she didn't want this to stop, she didn't want this to end... and at the same time, her body scréamed for more, scréamed to feel him back inside of her...

She shuddered with intense lust at the memory of his pumping cock deep inside her, the moment of him filling her...

His tongue was good... but his cock was better...

But in the mist of all this lust, common sense suddenly sparked... and she got an idea.

Make him cum... without even trying....

Maybe.....

Maybe... if she could get Nigel to cum inside her mouth... he wouldn't mate her a second time. The risk of falling pregnant would be reduced... and maybe... she could sneak off afterwards....

No, she hadn't forgotten about her plans, even though they began to look less and less tempting with each stroke of his tongue against her sex, and each pulse of her tongue against his amazing member.

But her wish to protect him was still there.

She réally loved him. And she wasn't egocentric enough to put him in danger, because she couldn't let go....

As for his broken heart; that would surely heal.... in time. Or when he found another cute girl... Knowing what he knew now, he surely wouldn't wait years and years before mating again, right?

She stared up at this cock, glancing at the knot.
IF she could make it swell up prematurely, he wouldn't be able to stuff it into her.... It cóuld help...

But... how would she do that? She couldn't reach that high, so direct stimulation was out of the question...

She wasn't sure... but hey, she could still try to get him to cum...

She reached up and gently sucked his swollen member deeper into her mouth... her tongue pressing up harder, her paws grabbing onto his hips, hoping she could keep him in position long enough...

She doubled her effords; her tongue now moved quicker, more forceful, as she squeezed his member against her palate, then circled it for a moment before once again squeezing it...

Some more pre slid down her tongue; she moaned.

It was hard to keep thinking, as she was sinking away fast again in her own lust. But she knew what she had to do...

She had to keep him from knotting her... from filling her with his seed a second time. And the only way she knew how... was to make him cum right here and now....

She could only hope it would work.

((LOL, not without a LITTLE fight... :P))
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 22-04-2012 06:10

((that fight won't last long lol :P ))

Oh she was indeed a naughty one.

Soon enough once her attention on his member doubled and her attempts to pleasure him intensified, Nigel smelled something fishy.

He should have known....he knew her well enough to know better.

And he did....

She wasn't going to get the best of him and he would let her know that out right. She was not going to get away from him no matter how much she tried.

Even if she thought that making him cum without entering her or preventing him from mating with her again would stop him...

She was so naive sometimes it hurt him.....

But it hurt him more to discovery that after everything, after proving his undying and eternal love, she still was so stubborn she wanted to leave.....he sometimes hated her stubborn side, it made him frustrated.

Frustration plust pent up release was driving him crazy and soon he knew he was going to attack her and just fuck her raw.

She was trying to suck him more and more into her mouth and he could almost feel himself touching the back of her throat. While the thought of that was very arousing and sensual, he knew she had other plans than just pleasuring him on her mind.

As carefully as he could, he pulled his member out of her mouth, groaning at the light sensation of her fangs sliding past his sensitive flesh. He immediately turned around and forced his body onto hers so she couldn't move and his legs were spreading hers as his dark green eyes speared her light green ones.

"Oh you naughty girl. *chuckle* Don't think you can chase me away that easily," he said as then without warning or preamble he thrust his very lubricated and wet swollen member right inside her equally wet and ready pussy.

Immediately he buried himself to the hilt and as her second time it was easier of an entrance but she was still so tight.

He felt her walls adjust to accomodate his intrusion but soon he was moving inside of her and thrusting in and out of her wetness, the sound of their mating causing him to move closer towards his climax as his knot pressed against her lips each time he thrust in.

"I told you Sienna, you're not getting away. W-what...what do I..have to do to convince you otherwise?" he said and gasped at the same time he hit a sensitive spot and he moaned in pleasure as he thrust in and then wiggled himself inside of her before picking up his pace again.

He dipped his head and nibbled at her neck, licking and kissing it as he pounded inside of her.

Nigel loved the feeling of dominanting her. Weirdly enough it made him feel like she was his and only his. She was a very independent woman and he greatly disliked the fact that she wanted to get away from him. He was dominating her to show her, who was top dog and how much he wanted her.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 22-04-2012 18:09

Sienna noticed a slight change in him... and right away, she had a feeling he had caught on.

She blushed.

Of course... Nigel wouldn't be so naieve. He knew her...
But didn't he see she just wanted to protect him...?

She grabbed on a little tighter, but she knew it was futile...
As carefully as he could, he pulled his member out of her mouth, groaning at the light sensation of her fangs sliding past his sensitive flesh. He immediately turned around and forced his body onto hers so she couldn't move and his legs were spreading hers as his dark green eyes speared her light green ones.
She gasped; she tried to pull him back, but he was too strong for her. She released him unwillingly, stretching her tongue out as he slipped from her mouth for one last lick.

This was it...

She tried to roll to her side... but was instantly pinned to the ground, his hips against hers, making sure she couldn't pull away or close her legs.
She began to pant harder; her body shuddered. Oh... hé made the rules...

She was hot... her sex pulsed with lust. She was so ready for him!!!

- ''Nigel...''

She stared into his eyes...
"Oh you naughty girl. *chuckle* Don't think you can chase me away that easily," he said as then without warning or preamble he thrust his very lubricated and wet swollen member right inside her equally wet and ready pussy.

Immediately he buried himself to the hilt and as her second time it was easier of an entrance but she was still so tight.
Her eyes widened in split second; then, she stretched out her neck and let out a very load moan as he speared her, took her, CLAIMED her. Her pulsing sex willingly pulled him in, a gentle soft suction encouraging him to stáy in....

Her walls where forced to stretch for him a second time by the rough penetration; and even though she knew how he felt by now, she was once more taken by the feeling of him inside her... so bíg... so hárd....

Her body trembled; her breathing came fast.

SO GOOD...
Her whole being SCREAMED for this....
He felt her walls adjust to accomodate his intrusion but soon he was moving inside of her and thrusting in and out of her wetness, the sound of their mating causing him to move closer towards his climax as his knot pressed against her lips each time he thrust in.
Somewhere in the back of her mind, she remembered he shouldn't knot her a second time... but oh, did she wánt him too!
She pressed her hips up, a begging moan coming from her lips.

- ''Please... PLEASE....''

She was on fire; she lay there, submissive and willing, with her strong mate on top... and his throbbing member burried in her own pulsing slit.
A little of her fluids leaked from her, but she barely noticed. Each thrust made her feel hotter, sending prickles of pleasure through her entire body....
"I told you Sienna, you're not getting away. W-what...what do I..have to do to convince you otherwise?" he said and gasped at the same time he hit a sensitive spot and he moaned in pleasure as he thrust in and then wiggled himself inside of her before picking up his pace again.
She gasped; his knot pressed up, then slid into her... and she had no defence. She couldn't stop him... nor did she want to, anymore.

She let out a pleased yip; she couldn't wáit to feel him swell up and tie inside of her....
Oh god, if he would pull out now, she'd DIE!

- ''Oh Nigel!'' She moaned, pressing her hips up again. She tried to move with his thrusts and actually managed quite effectively. ''YES, Nigel...!!!''
He dipped his head and nibbled at her neck, licking and kissing it as he pounded inside of her.

Nigel loved the feeling of dominanting her. Weirdly enough it made him feel like she was his and only his. She was a very independent woman and he greatly disliked the fact that she wanted to get away from him. He was dominating her to show her, who was top dog and how much he wanted her.
If only Nigel had known how they BOTH enjoyed this. She didn't mind him being forceful on her. They both knew she wánted it, even if her mind had other plans... and his dominance over her only arroused her further.

As he nibbled her, she shuddered with lust; her pleasure was raising fast with each thrust.

- ''YES... yés...!'' She gasped. Unable to keep her mouth shut, her words just began to roll from her tongue. ''YES... I'm... YOURS! F.. Fuck me, Nigel... TIE me...!''

She normally would have been ashamed to beg like this. It wasn't like her... but feeling like this, taken by lust and pleasure, she couldn't care anymore. She would beg him for anything....
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 22-04-2012 23:35

Her constant panting and the occasional lusty call of his name was making Nigel's body hot as he plunged in and out of her body. She definitely knew how to knead a male the way she wanted to. Pushing just the right buttons, clinging to him oh so perfectly making enough noise that he wanted to just make her scream his name to the world and say that she was his.

It was mind-blowing, literally mind blowing as Nigel's own brain was about to explode from pure ecstacy. And he was sure Sienna's brain was just as close to exploding as well if not already on the verge of driving her insane.

He knew he was getting to her, that his message was somehow getting across in the heat of their activity and love-making as he felt her thrust her hips, trying to match the rhythm of his own thrusts to give them both more pleasure.

The sounds of his member going inside of her, the sound of flesh sliding against flesh, the wet sounds it made when his knot hit her dripping cunt and the smack of his furry jewels against her entrance--music to his ears as it felt as if they were the only two in the world, that no one else matter and if someone just happened to spy them making love...well they must be damn jealous of it because it was steamy and full of passion.

All their pent up feelings were not out in the open, their frustration mixed with their love and desire was like adding fuel to the fire and making their lust roar and cloud their visions of everything besides each other.
''Oh Nigel!'' She moaned, pressing her hips up again. She tried to move with his thrusts and actually managed quite effectively. ''YES, Nigel...!!!''
He started from her belly and ran his tongue slowly and roughly all the way to the bottom of her chin and nibbled almost everywhere along the way as he held her body close with his forelimbs and pressed his thighs against hers in their love-making.

"Who do you belong to Sienna? Tell me who owns you. Say my name Sienna, say my name baby!!!" he said as he nibbled her sensitive areas on her throat and then sucked on her throat, licking and kissing her as he changed the angle of his thrust to hit another area inside her.
''YES... yés...!'' She gasped. Unable to keep her mouth shut, her words just began to roll from her tongue. ''YES... I'm... YOURS! F.. Fuck me, Nigel... TIE me...!''
She was speaking so dirty. So different than her normal self, he chuckled as he thought of her as a nympho. He sped up his thrusts as he felt his own climax coming near and he groaned as her walls clenched onto his member, milking him so nicely.

"You are mine Sienna, mine and only mine!!!" he said as he thrusted harder against her, rapidly going in and out until he thrusted hard one final time and shoved his knot into her and immediately he grasped her tight against him and came inside her, his member jerking due to the force of his ejaculation.

He let out a howl as he emptied himself inside of her then rested his head on her shoulder as he continued to thrust lightly inside her as he still came strongly inside her.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-04-2012 00:34

He started from her belly and ran his tongue slowly and roughly all the way to the bottom of her chin and nibbled almost everywhere along the way as he held her body close with his forelimbs and pressed his thighs against hers in their love-making.

"Who do you belong to Sienna? Tell me who owns you. Say my name Sienna, say my name baby!!!" he said as he nibbled her sensitive areas on her throat and then sucked on her throat, licking and kissing her as he changed the angle of his thrust to hit another area inside her.
Under the intense spell of his lovemaking, she surrendered willingly to all his moves... his teeth gently nibbling her senstive spots, his tongue teasing her... and his cock, plowing away into her...

She then gasped, eyes flying wide open, a shock of lust sizzling over her spine; he was doing it... he was making her talk....

She bit her lip; she tried to regain some selfcontrol and pressed her eyes shut. But each thrust just send her into a deeper bliss, pleasure shooting through her system and overtaking all senses each time she felt him slam it in deep... and she could not denie him his answer.

- ''N... Nigel... YES! I... I belong to you...'' She feverishly rambled. ''Oh yes... C... claim me... I'm yours!! YOURS... NIGEL...''
She was speaking so dirty. So different than her normal self, he chuckled as he thought of her as a nympho. He sped up his thrusts as he felt his own climax coming near and he groaned as her walls clenched onto his member, milking him so nicely.
He had her... he controlled her. He enjoyed her weakness and she willingly submitted, a slave to his throbbing member, buried deep inside of her...

It was magnificent!!

He took her harder; she instantly felt the pleasure rising, growing... reaching critical mass deep inside her belly, her walls tensing for what was about to come... as she could feel him stiffen, feel him being about to... to....
"You are mine Sienna, mine and only mine!!!" he said as he thrusted harder against her, rapidly going in and out until he thrusted hard one final time and shoved his knot into her and immediately he grasped her tight against him and came inside her, his member jerking due to the force of his ejaculation.
HIS....

The next moment, he pumped full force and she felt it rising up; an intense pleasure coming from the very tips of her toes, overtaking her..

And just when she was about to bég for it... he finally did it.

His knot popped in and began to swell; he bottomed out hard within her, tip pressing up against her cervix.... And as he grabbed her tight, she felt the strong pumping feeling of the muscle underneath his member as he began to fill her.

He was cumming...!

She screamed; she felt him growing, locking into her, pumping his semen deep inside of her... and her own orgasm exploded within her, her walls pulling extra tight, before starting to accept his cum with willing, strong contractions, begging for more....

Her cervix was no match for the powerful ejaculation; unknown to either of them, his semen shot straight where it was needed... into the depths of her womb, where his first load had already fertilized her eggs....

- ''NIGEL!!!!'' Her back curved like a bow underneath him; she then fell back to the ground and pressed her hips up with all she had, yelping in sheer delight.
He let out a howl as he emptied himself inside of her then rested his head on her shoulder as he continued to thrust lightly inside her as he still came strongly inside her.
Her orgasm was strong... and quite lasting. As he his head pressed gently against her shoulder, she still squirmed with pleasure, gasping, moaning at each gentle, maddening thrust, letting out an occational deep groan, her walls pulsing and sucking, willingly accepting his cum. She could féél him cumming, she could féél the strong contractions that shot out his semen....

Oh god... he was filling her... and she wánted it....

Then, slowly, the intenseness of her pleasure ebbed away and she relaxed underneath him, panting hard, enjoying the feeling of him locked inside of her tightly... wrapping her front paws around his neck.

- ''Oh... Oh god, Nigel...'' She whispered.

He sure knew how to drive her crazy... and she feared he would come to learn a LOT more about that in the future. And she knew, once he had found áll her weak spots... she would never be able to denie him.

The thought alone was making her walls pull tight once more....
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 24-04-2012 03:40

''N... Nigel... YES! I... I belong to you...'' She feverishly rambled. ''Oh yes... C... claim me... I'm yours!! YOURS... NIGEL...''
With Sienna admitting that, Nigel felt a sense of power as he clenched onto her tightly, keeping her against him as he knew she belonged to him as much as he belonged to her.

She was his....

And he was hers....

It was simple as that and nothing was going to change that. Not some damn prophecy, not his mother's fear, not Sienna's fear, not Sergio,,,

NOTHING!!!!

"YES!!! You are mine!!! I don't want any other male to look at you the way I do. Only I can look at you like that, only I can have you, only I can take you, bring to ecstacy like never before. Only I can fuck you until you can't even move. Our puppies will be a product of our love and no one else," he swore into her ear as he pushed in a bit deeper to make sure that his semen could get to her and impregnate her.

He was getting too old for their mating attempts to fail. He wanted to leave Sienna with children before he got too old or for that matter if the prophecy did come true, which he had a feeling it wouldn't, at least not the way Sienna and Nicoletta were fearing it would.

They would have puppies and he would ensure that Sienna's wish come true. He wanted to give her happiness and he would make sure she was before he died, if he was to that is.
''NIGEL!!!!'' Her back curved like a bow underneath him; she then fell back to the ground and pressed her hips up with all she had, yelping in sheer delight.
He felt her raise her hips against him and he groaned at the feeling of their closeness and he also relished the fact that she couldn't get enough of him. Because he definitely couldn't get enough of her as showed by the fact that he kept trying to push in deeper but knew that his member couldn't go any further with out hurting her so he stopped and just allowed his jet of semen to spray right into her.

Her own orgasm was just as powerful as her juicies coated his member so well it stimulated his prostate gland and just made him cum more until he was sure after this he'd be semenless for a long time and Sienna would be literally dripping with his cum.

Just the thought of that though, the fact that it was HIS semen inside her just made him possessive as he leaned down and opened his mouth, covering her open mouth with his and slipping his tongue inside to imitate that of a human's kiss.

Nigel closed his eyes as he felt himself finishing his ejaculation but he swirled his tongue around her mouth, tasting her and running it along her fangs and just groaning at the sensation it gave him, sending another short jerk of sperm into her.
''Oh... Oh god, Nigel...'' She whispered.
It felt never ending as pretty soon he felt the ebbing of his strength and energy as she sapped him dry. His balls were probably going to be as shriveled as dried grapes after this.

He wiggled his hips to finish off and felt his knot shrink enough for him to pull out of her entrance, but not small enough that she wouldn't feel it.

He pulled out a bit, and paused just as his knot was pulling at her entrance, giving them both pleasure and then moved back and forth just a bit before pulled all the way out with a plop and moved hips back, small leftover semen dripping onto the snow but he didn't move his body from hers as he didn't break their wolfy kiss yet.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 26-04-2012 14:23

"YES!!! You are mine!!! I don't want any other male to look at you the way I do. Only I can look at you like that, only I can have you, only I can take you, bring to ecstacy like never before. Only I can fuck you until you can't even move. Our puppies will be a product of our love and no one else," he swore into her ear as he pushed in a bit deeper to make sure that his semen could get to her and impregnate her.
His words turned her on... but they did even more then that.
They overtook her entire being... her mind and soul.

YES... she was HIS... ónly his!!!
And he was giving her his pups... no doubt about it...
She could féél it....
Just the thought of that though, the fact that it was HIS semen inside her just made him possessive as he leaned down and opened his mouth, covering her open mouth with his and slipping his tongue inside to imitate that of a human's kiss.

Nigel closed his eyes as he felt himself finishing his ejaculation but he swirled his tongue around her mouth, tasting her and running it along her fangs and just groaning at the sensation it gave him, sending another short jerk of sperm into her.
He filled her to the very brim... and she was beyond protesting to it.

Oh, she loved him.... she loved him so much....

His kiss was greeted with just as much passion; her own tongue quickly found his. It was new... and a bit strange... but what did she care? It was pleasant....!!
He wiggled his hips to finish off and felt his knot shrink enough for him to pull out of her entrance, but not small enough that she wouldn't feel it.

He pulled out a bit, and paused just as his knot was pulling at her entrance, giving them both pleasure and then moved back and forth just a bit before pulled all the way out with a plop and moved hips back, small leftover semen dripping onto the snow but he didn't move his body from hers as he didn't break their wolfy kiss yet.
She moaned in pleasure against his mouth as he made sure to stimulate her to the fullest, even when gently pulling out.
She began to sink into the wonderful afterglow, her tongue now slowly playing with his one... her body tingling from what had just happened.

Nigel....
Hér Nigel.....

She suddenly knew she couldn't leave him. It hit her fast and hard and somehow, she didn't even mind anymore. No prophecy could change it...
Nigel had made his choice. It was HIS life. She couldn't make this decision all alone....

And thus, she silently promised herself one thing.

She would fight for her mate until her very last breath. And if Nigel would ever face danger because of their love... she would be there, besides him.