A Meeting of Two Worlds (PRP Kat)

The wide open plains of Hekaya, where many species live together. With wide grasslands and beautiful lakes, a perfect place to live.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-07-2012 06:31

Viktor finished his story and forced his tears to stop, wanting to not look like a big blundering idiot in front of the younger canine. Using his large paw he wiped his face off and turned to face Sienna, half expecting her to be giving him a look of reproach or something.
Sienna softly nuzzled Viktor's face.

- ''But there's one thing you haven't thought about.'' She said, softly. ''One little detail...''

She paused and tried to catch his glance.
What she said caught his attention and Viktor sat there looking at her with great interest. He missed something? How could he? He had spent years debating or not to keep the skeletons in the closet or not....in the end after thinking of literally every option, he chose to keep silent about the subject.

How could he have missed anything? If there was ever any chance he could have with Nicoletta....wouldn't he thought he'd be jumping at the chance?

He was all ears now as he stared at Sienna with confusion in his brown eyes.
''Viktor... imagine you would have acted. Who is to say it would have ended differently? How do you know? You tried to do the right thing. You didn't want Bardulf dead... It was Alvin you thought would die that day....''

She sighed deeply and turned her eyes to the ground.

- ''I understand now...'' She had to gulp to keep her own emotions under control. ''I understand... yet, it's not certain things would have been any different if you had tried to come inbetween. In fact...''
His ears flickered slightly as he listened to her. He knew what she said was true...he had thought of it as well...yet he had never been able to forgive himself.

"No one knows what could have happened. Perhaps Sergio wouldn't have turned out as bad as he is now true...but perhaps Nigel would have grown up differently as well. Or further more. If Bardulf was alive, Nicoletta probably wouldn't be living in the village. She would be living with the wolf pack and raising her pups there...but at least she would have been happy....," he said after mauling over the "what ifs".

Viktor sighed and scowled slightly as now things would be rocky between him and Nicoletta. Perfect....but at least the worse of her worries were over for the time being...
She raised her eyes to the roof, and a lone tear escaped from the corner of her eye.

- ''You can blame yourself eternally... and you have. But would she?''
Viktor looked up at her and saw her crying and he was surprised. Instinctively he reached over a large paw and wiped away her tear, looking at her in wonder.

After a while he gave her a soft smile.

"Thanks, for crying for me. But it's okay. As long as I live I will always carry the guilt but I'll try not to let it torture me much. As for Nicoletta...I'll leave her alone for a while. I don't know what she feels for me but it's best if I don't make her more confused by being around until she's calmed down. I don't want her to pity me or love because I confessed. If she's ready, she'll know what to do.

And a bit late but congratulations Sienna. On your relationship with Nigel that is. Is what Letta said true though? In 63 days should we be expecting some signs of the new generation? I'll bet the three little tikes would love to be older brothers and sister,"
he turned the topic onto her with a grin and a chuckle.

-------------------

Nigel sat with Nicoletta back in her den. Actually Nigel was the one sitting while Nicoletta paced back and forth in front of him.

She seemed frantic as she kept speaking and turning to him, pausing in her walking but them resuming.

"Viktor loves me...but what do I feel about him? Nigel what am I to do?" she said worriedly as she paced like a caged beast.

Nigel sat near her and held a paw to his chin as he thought.

"Well first off how do you feel about him?" he asked.

Nicoletta grumbled as she faced him.

"Easier said than done Son. I'm not really sure if I like him more than a friend. I cherish him truly....and there's no one else I'd trust with my life. Uh...he's the one I'd tell all my worries to, everything...Oh I don't know Nigel," Nicoletta said as she smacked her paws on the ground in frustration and had a little tantrum, jumping up and down on the ground while stomping her feet like a young pup.

Nigel had to refrain from laughing at his mother's antics.

"Ok well answer this Mum, do you still love Dad?" Nigel asked and Nicoletta looked at him as if he'd lost his head.

"Of course I do, always!!" she cried.

Nigel shushed her though as he continued.

"I know you do Mum, I never doubted it. But Dad is gone...and Viktor is here...and what Sienna said is true, we can all see what he feels for you. And you let yourself go around him more than you think. He knows the real you and you even tell him things you won't tell me...doesn't that mean anything?" he told her with a small smile on his face.

Nicoletta stopped her pacing and stared at him for a moment, as if digesting his words.

Silence passed between mother and son, Nigel looking hopeful while Nicoletta just looked lost and confused.

"Leave me be for a while Son. I'm gonna need time. Actually...go find Viktor and send him to me....I'd like to have a word with him...alone, don't you and Sienna even think of eavesdropping on us," she eyed him with a blue eyed glare and Nigel chuckled nervously as he stood to go.

"Yes Ma'am!!" he said as he dashed from the den and thought for a moment where Viktor might be and decided to check his den first.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 02-08-2012 23:44

His ears flickered slightly as he listened to her. He knew what she said was true...he had thought of it as well...yet he had never been able to forgive himself.

"No one knows what could have happened. Perhaps Sergio wouldn't have turned out as bad as he is now true...but perhaps Nigel would have grown up differently as well. Or further more. If Bardulf was alive, Nicoletta probably wouldn't be living in the village. She would be living with the wolf pack and raising her pups there...but at least she would have been happy....," he said after mauling over the "what ifs".
She didn't say a thing; instead, she just listen... and waited.
Viktor sighed and scowled slightly as now things would be rocky between him and Nicoletta. Perfect....but at least the worse of her worries were over for the time being...

Viktor looked up at her and saw her crying and he was surprised. Instinctively he reached over a large paw and wiped away her tear, looking at her in wonder.

After a while he gave her a soft smile.

"Thanks, for crying for me. But it's okay. As long as I live I will always carry the guilt but I'll try not to let it torture me much. As for Nicoletta...I'll leave her alone for a while. I don't know what she feels for me but it's best if I don't make her more confused by being around until she's calmed down. I don't want her to pity me or love because I confessed. If she's ready, she'll know what to do.

And a bit late but congratulations Sienna. On your relationship with Nigel that is. Is what Letta said true though? In 63 days should we be expecting some signs of the new generation? I'll bet the three little tikes would love to be older brothers and sister,"
he turned the topic onto her with a grin and a chuckle.
Surprised by Viktor's tenderness, she smiled at him, her eyes still watery.
What a fool she had been...

- ''I can't tell you how sorry I am for what I did, Vik.'' She said, softly. ''I... I was just so happy finding love myself... I wanted you to have it, too. I... thought I was doing the right thing, and I screwed up. I'm sorry, big guy...''

She sighed and leaned into his shoulder.

- ''Yes... I do hope you're right. But I also hope... that when that time comes, and the pups arrive... You and Nicoletta have spoken again. And whatever the outcome.. that things will be okay...''
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-08-2012 06:59

Surprised by Viktor's tenderness, she smiled at him, her eyes still watery.

- ''I can't tell you how sorry I am for what I did, Vik.'' She said, softly. ''I... I was just so happy finding love myself... I wanted you to have it, too. I... thought I was doing the right thing, and I screwed up. I'm sorry, big guy...''
Viktor smiled at her, a kind smile that held no hate for the she-wolf. The fact that she would cry for him, a domestic dog, showed him how beautiful Sienna's heart was and despite only knowing her for a short while, he knew that he would always want to protect her gentle heart.

He leaned in and touched his nose to her forehead and then patted her head with his large paw. How could he blame her for her wanting to do something out of the goodness of her heart? Sure she slipped up but she didn't do it with bad intentions. And he was surprised how easily he could be read and even more surprised that Sienna would want him to find happiness to. Ah she was definitely a special girl and Nigel matched her well. The lucky young couple.

"No need to apologize Sienna. In fact thanks for looking out for me. Really it's not a big deal. I was a coward and now the cat's out of the bag. I'm glad you found happiness and I sure as hell didn't expect you to want it for me too, but I guess you finally get me to see that my feelings would have gotten out sooner or later. And you know what, your heart was in the right place and that's all that matters okay? Now stop those tears, if Nigel sees he'll think I bullied you and I won't hear the end of it," the large male chuckled as he wiped the rest of Sienna's tears and smiled at her.
She sighed and leaned into his shoulder.

- ''Yes... I do hope you're right. But I also hope... that when that time comes, and the pups arrive... You and Nicoletta have spoken again. And whatever the outcome.. that things will be okay...''
Viktor gave her his shoulder and enjoyed her company as she spoke. He could imagine that things between him and Nicoletta would be normal soon enough. If nothing progressed he knew at least nothing would recede; he and Nicoletta were always friends and nothing would change that.

"I look foward to meeting the little Nigels and Sienna's. I do wonder how they'll turn out but with you two as parents I won't have to worry. Well maybe I do if one of them ends up with your mate's clumsy puplike attitude. And don't you worry about Letta and me. We'll be back to normal soon. Even if she rejects my feelings, we'll always be friends, that will never change. And who knows, maybe she might might return my feelings, but chances of that are low. She'll always love Bardulf, that wolf dominated her heart. But like I said Sienna, you don't worry about me or Nicoletta. Worry about yourself now. You might be pregnant after all," he told her with chuckle as he leaned his head on hers slightly.

It was in that peaceful moment that Nigel burst into the den and froze as he caught sight of the cuddling position of Sienna and Viktor. The young canine's mouth dropped a little and Viktor gave him a look.

"Pick your mouth off the floor. You know that there's nothing between us. She cried for me and I'm comforting her," Viktor called to Nigel and the latter closed his mouth with a snap as he sheepishly looked away.

"Sorry I wasn't thinking that, just surprised is all. Anyway, Viktor my mum wants to talk to you. And I mean like right now," he told the larger dog with a smile.

"Who knows what she wants. Either way you're getting an earful. Good luck pal," Nigel said to Viktor with a chuckle as he walked closer to them.

Viktor pulled away from Sienna and gave her a small smile.

"Don't worry about a thing Sienna. You two spend some time together alright? Talk to you later," the large Doberman said as he stood up and trotted out the den and head towards Nicoletta's den to clear things up.

Nigel and Sienna were now left in Viktor's den alone and he smiled at her.

"So you cried for Viktor? I'm guessing he told you not to worry and such and be happy right? That reminds me, do you think we should pay Sierra and Noah a visit, you know...to let them know and everything?" he asked as he admired her beauty and his glance rested a bit longer on her belly as if he could just imagine the life now starting to grow inside her.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-08-2012 16:18

"No need to apologize Sienna. In fact thanks for looking out for me. Really it's not a big deal. I was a coward and now the cat's out of the bag. I'm glad you found happiness and I sure as hell didn't expect you to want it for me too, but I guess you finally get me to see that my feelings would have gotten out sooner or later. And you know what, your heart was in the right place and that's all that matters okay? Now stop those tears, if Nigel sees he'll think I bullied you and I won't hear the end of it," the large male chuckled as he wiped the rest of Sienna's tears and smiled at her.
She sniffled, but smiled.
- ''I'm glad you can forgive me...''

He was so amazing. Absolutely AMAZING. She had been impressed by the gentle male with his rough exterior from day one. And oh, how she wished him and Nicoletta to be happy together! He had suffered far too long....
Viktor gave her his shoulder and enjoyed her company as she spoke.

"I look foward to meeting the little Nigels and Sienna's. I do wonder how they'll turn out but with you two as parents I won't have to worry. Well maybe I do if one of them ends up with your mate's clumsy puplike attitude. And don't you worry about Letta and me. We'll be back to normal soon. Even if she rejects my feelings, we'll always be friends, that will never change. And who knows, maybe she might might return my feelings, but chances of that are low. She'll always love Bardulf, that wolf dominated her heart. But like I said Sienna, you don't worry about me or Nicoletta. Worry about yourself now. You might be pregnant after all," he told her with chuckle as he leaned his head on hers slightly.
She listened, ears turning back as Viktor mentioned how Bardulf would always be Nicoletta's love. Why couldn't there be room for another one in her heart? She loved Nigel... but she deeply cared for Noah, too...

But as she thought that way, she suddenly understood. If Nicoletta saw Viktor the way she saw Noah....

Then, she couldn't help but chuckle.
- ''Pregnant... I... it's such a weird idea...'' She said, softly. But part of her wished Viktor hadn't mentioned it; she gazed down at her belly and felt... well, actually, she felt like jumping Nigel again. And to her surprise, the memory of the intermezzo in the cave with NOAH also came to mind....

Damn, she needed Nigel. Bad.
But that'd be for later....
It was in that peaceful moment that Nigel burst into the den and froze as he caught sight of the cuddling position of Sienna and Viktor. The young canine's mouth dropped a little and Viktor gave him a look.

"Pick your mouth off the floor. You know that there's nothing between us. She cried for me and I'm comforting her," Viktor called to Nigel and the latter closed his mouth with a snap as he sheepishly looked away.
Had she thought ''later''?
As if on cue, her beloved mate rushed in... and got a bit of a shock.
At first, she didn't know what to say, her own jaw dropping slightly... when Viktor came to the rescue.

Right away, she couldn't help but giggle softly. Oh, poor Nigel...
"Sorry I wasn't thinking that, just surprised is all. Anyway, Viktor my mum wants to talk to you. And I mean like right now," he told the larger dog with a smile.

"Who knows what she wants. Either way you're getting an earful. Good luck pal," Nigel said to Viktor with a chuckle as he walked closer to them.
Sienna's ears shot up. Ni wanted to see Viktor, NOW?
Maybe there was hope...?

She gazed at Viktor, and there was a spark of hope in her eyes....
Viktor pulled away from Sienna and gave her a small smile.

"Don't worry about a thing Sienna. You two spend some time together alright? Talk to you later," the large Doberman said as he stood up and trotted out the den and head towards Nicoletta's den to clear things up.

Nigel and Sienna were now left in Viktor's den alone and he smiled at her.
- ''Good luck, Vik...'' She said, softly, watching him leave.
She hoped, no, WISHED that Ni was sending for him for a good reason... and not a sad one...

Her eyes then turned back to her mate... and she blushed.

There he was. Handsome, tall, amazing... and she loved him. His brown fur, his eyes, his tall legs....
Hmmm.....

She knew just what to do with him!!
"So you cried for Viktor? I'm guessing he told you not to worry and such and be happy right? That reminds me, do you think we should pay Sierra and Noah a visit, you know...to let them know and everything?" he asked as he admired her beauty and his glance rested a bit longer on her belly as if he could just imagine the life now starting to grow inside her.
She got up and walked his way, a little sly smile coming to her maw.

- ''Why of course... I want him and Ni happy... Like US.'' She playfully rubbed her tail under his chin, giving him a whiff of her heated scent in the process, but walked on to leave Viktor's home. She had no doubt he'd follow...

- ''So... to the pack, then?'' She peeked over her shoulder, eyes half lidded, and winked at him. ''I'm SURE they'd love to know... and we better act all surprised to hear THEIR decision to be mates, too..''
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-08-2012 19:01

Well you can't blame Nigel for reacting the way he did when he burst in on Viktor and Sienna having a cuddle moment. For Nigel, Sienna was a goddess and in his eyes, any male would kill to have Sienna as his mate and he was damn well lucky as heck to have her. But that meant that he had to make sure no one else took a chance at Sienna.

Nigel was a tiny bit possessive over his mate. Inside his little demon was so close to screaming at Viktor to step away from his girl. But thankfully his mouth was fast enough to stop him before he made one of the worst mistakes of his life. No doubt Viktor would kill him for being so idiotic.
''Good luck, Vik...'' She said, softly, watching him leave.
Nigel smiled at her sheepishly as he wagged his tail from side to side.

"Hehe, sorry about earlier. I just didn't expect you two to be...well...so close. And you keep this up and I'm gonna be jealous," he pouted like a cute kid and blushed slightly, admiring his beautiful mate as if he couldn't believe it was true.
She got up and walked his way, a little sly smile coming to her maw.

- ''Why of course... I want him and Ni happy... Like US.'' She playfully rubbed her tail under his chin, giving him a whiff of her heated scent in the process, but walked on to leave Viktor's home. She had no doubt he'd follow...
Nigel gulped as she came towards him and pretty soon he was finding it very hard to breathe in the tiny den. He almost floated off his paws as her tail rubbed the underside of his chin and he had a dazed goofy look on his face.

His clouded eyes followed her as she made to leave the den. A good whiff of her scent hit him in the face and now he was sure that she wasn't just playing with him. Damn, the girl had him on a leash and she knew it. But he loved her anyway.
''So... to the pack, then?'' She peeked over her shoulder, eyes half lidded, and winked at him. ''I'm SURE they'd love to know... and we better act all surprised to hear THEIR decision to be mates, too..''
He stood and walked up behind her, nuzzling her behind the ears as he made a low rumbling noise from his throat in happiness.

"If you keep this up I'm not sure we can make it to the pack by tonight. And even then it won't be a surprise anymore my love. You sure you want to keep baiting the wild animal? I'm not sure how much more teasing he can handle before he pops," Nigel said to her as he licked her cheek and nuzzled her.

Hell he wouldn't mind getting down and dirty right there and then, but knowing Viktor, if he found out that Nigel and Sienna did the deed in his home, the Doberman mix would not be a happy camper.

"Shall we move along then?" Nigel asked as he gently nudged Sienna out the door and started walking towards the back way to escape to the pack.

"And Sienna you know we're horrible liars. Smart people like Noah and Sierra will just take one look and they'll know we were behind everything. Remember they were kind suspicious before they got down to business," he reminded her as they walked, their bodies pressed together.

Now getting to the pack was going to be the hard part.

--------------------------

Viktor trotted at a moderate pace back to Nicoletta's den and stopped right at the entrance. He could hear the shuffling noises from inside, indicating Nicoletta was in and waiting for him.

Before he even took a step though Nicoletta's voice drifted out to him.

"Viktor. I know it's you. Come in, we need to talk," her voice said and Viktor inhaled a deep breath and braved his way through.

Nicoletta turned to face him, sitting up and then tapping the floor in front of her.

"Sit please. We have much to talk about," she told him in a tone that promised things would happen if he didn't comply.

Now slightly nervous, Viktor walked to the spot where she pointed and sat his butt down, looking down at Nicoletta and waiting for her to start.

A few moments of silence passed between them.

"So..." Nicoletta started and Viktor gulped.

"I have to honest with you Vik. I never expected you to hold feelings for me. Or perhaps I was denying what I saw. I saw the emotions in your eyes, but I didn't think they were true. Now that I think about it. I'm sure that I was scared...scared to realize that you did love me and then what would I do? I still love Bardulf, you know that...but...but you are very dear to me. And right now, besides my sons I could say you are the most important person to me. But I don't know if that's love or not and I don't want to hurt you but I--" her rant was cut off by Viktor as he pressed his large paw to her muzzle, cutting her short.

Her eyes went up to his face to look at him. He had a gentle smile on his face as he chuckled lightly and pulled his paw away from her lips.

"It's okay Letta. I really didn't expect much. To tell you the truth, I don't think I was ever going to tell you about my feelings. I was just content watching over you, being there as your support. And yes I know the best that you still love him. And I will never replace him and I don't intend to. I just want you to know that I love you, but I'm not expecting you to have some kind of obligation to return the feelings. Really I'm not. We can stay as friends, I'm fine with that," he said and then waited for her response.

"But...but...I'll feel horrible now that I know that whenever you look at me it's not the look of a friend for a friend but a man for a woman. You love me. How can I treat you the same? And I do like you it's just how much I don't know. I'm not sure if I'm ready for a new relationship and I'm not sure what you expect of me--" once again Viktor cut her off, this time by throwing some hay at her and she was surprised.

The large Doberman Malamute mix frowned at her as he scowled.

"What did I say Letta? I don't expect you to return my feelings. I love you for you. I'm not asking you to bear my pups, I don't want any actually, and I'm not asking you to do anything for me but just be yourself and stay my friend. If you want we can pretend this never happened. We can go back to being old friends," he suggested but suddenly when he said those words, Nicoletta's heart felt a twang of hurt.

Forget? Why would she want to forget? But then again wouldn't it be better of she forgot? Then she wouldn't be so confused.

GASP!!!

Suddenly Nicoletta remembered something from a while ago.

"Never too late,
To try again,
Heart unbound,
Free to soar.

Do not live in the past,
For the present,
And future,
Are in more need.

The one who cherishes,
Undying affection,
Waits eternally,
Paw's length away.

Be prepared,
To break the shell,
Become another,
To take on the change,
With a smile,
And forever,
Loving heart."

The prophecy Elder Boris told her. Oh my god. Now that Nicoletta really thought of the words, it was about her and Viktor. He had been the one, who always loved her, with undying affection who would wait an eternity.

So then, it was time...time to move on then.

Viktor was getting worried when Nicoletta stayed so quiet, and he leaned in to check on her.

"Letta are you alri-" he was cut off as she lifted her head and he didn't expect them to be so close but what blew his heart right out of his chest was when she leaned in and gently pressed her muzzle to his, right on the lips.

He froze, body still and speechless as he gaped at her.

Nicoletta blushed as she twirled her paw on the ground.

"I remembered a prophecy Elder Boris told me. Back then I didn't understand, but now I know. You were in the prophecy. And it told me that there would be someone who loved me, and who would always wait, and that perhaps it was time I let him into my heart, to start again. I will always love Bardulf, but I think he would approve of you too. So can we try?" she asked him, tears running down her cheeks as she smiled up at him.

His heart lurched as he leaned forward and rested his head on hers, happiness swelling as he pulled her gently towards him.

"Of course we can try. Always, and you don't know how happy a guy I am right now," he told her as he inhaled her sweet scent and Nicoletta did the same, marveling at his masculinity.

Yes, it was time for a new start...for everyone.

---------------------

Nigel was walking with Sienna but suddenly he felt something in his heart and for a moment he was confused but then smiled as he realized what it might be.

He turned to Sienna and gave her a smile.

"Looks like you really did the right thing after all my love," he told her with a wag of his tail.