Charles Kruger

Please post your anthro-character profiles here. Profile outlines are also found here.
K.A.T
Beta

Charles Kruger

Post by K.A.T » 11-04-2011 04:46

Character specifically for a plot RP

General Info

Birth name: Charles Kruger
Alias: Virus
Species: Wolf anthro
Height: 6’2ft tall
Weight: 150 lbs
Pack(/Herd/Group/ ect): He’s part of the CyberRider Corp.
Mate: Single
Crush: Don’t have one yet
Offspring: No kids
Mother: Don’t remember
Father: Davis Kruger (deceased)
Siblings: None
Grandmother: Don’t remember
Grandfather: Don’t remember
Other family: His team members are as close of family as he can get

Relations:
~Will add later

Looks

Tall, lean and according to ladies, drop dead sexy and gorgeous. Charles is a black wolf anthro who’s got looks, brains, and brawns. He gives off the bad boy vibe and has many piercings, some in his ear, even his nipples (he has a reason for those). Usually dresses in dark clothing, mainly black, which makes him appear dark and mysterious. Suave and graceful for a tall guy. He’s built like a runner with more leanness and less bulkiness. His eyes are a piercing forest green that anyone can drown in. Fit with muscle that he likes showing off. Found with a carefree grin, smirk or sexy smile. His voice is deep, rich and husky. Smells of smoke from cigars or cigs (doesn’t do it often though). His fur is silky and soft for a male.

Image: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z194 ... imrais.jpg

Personality

Charles, or otherwise known by his codename Virus, is a up and down kind of guy. He’s got his moments of fun and jokes, but if the time calls, he gets his game face on and gets the job done in as little amount of time as possible. Why? Cuz he’s the kind of guy who just can’t wait to get back to his ladies and romp all night long. Yup I said it. Charles loves his ladies, but his likes money too, so his job is pretty important to him. In ranking order he likes money, his job, then his women. He’s a cool guy if he’s your friend, but he can be outright nasty to you if he hates your guts. Blunt and to the point if he doesn’t like somebody, he’ll tell them straight out. Depending on who you are, he’s quite easy to get along with. Charles as absolutely no patience with stupid people, dislikes repeating himself twice and likes those to think like him, quick minded and efficient. If you want someone to watch your back though, no one’s better than Charles. He may look like a brute and playboy but he places loyalty very high. (more to be revealed in roleplay) He has a slight English accent that becomes more evident when he’s angry or deeply emotional. He can be rude at times and the perfect gentleman at other times. A bit standoffish, he’s been hurt before so he has a bit of fear of getting too close to someone, that’s why he’s usually fooling around and has not settled down yet. Hasn’t met the right girl.

History

His father was the CEO of a major company but lost everything after getting involved with a woman at the red light district. Charles never met his mother, and probably never will. His father became a drunkard after losing his job and everything and the two survived off his father’s earnings over the years. Soon though his father became abusive and one day died in a drunk car accident. Charles was 14 years old and was named an emancipated minor and was going to be sent to the orphanage but a professor of a college took him in. Charles excelled in computer engineering and went into college at the age of 15 and graduated with a masters degree in computer science engineering at the age of 17. He now works as the hacker of a corporation named CyberRider. (more information will come with a plotline)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 11-04-2011 14:15

Sounds like someone Suki could meet... :D http://hekaya.forum2go.nl/suki-t824.html

(LOL I keep having her in mind as Demi instead of Suki, so annoying, might need to change her name...)
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 11-04-2011 22:42

if Demi wants to join Charles in my anthro RP XD then please do

FYI Charles is a playa 8)
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 11-04-2011 23:28

he seems that he would fit right in at the city of sin akhtari :)
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 11-04-2011 23:30

I'll probably take him for a spin sometime if my RP idea goes down the drain

btw can the characters be in more places than one or no?
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 12-04-2011 19:09

yeah he can be in more places then one we are all pritty chilled around here :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-04-2011 02:48

awesome :D hey Leo do you get on frequently?
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 13-04-2011 18:28

yeah im look at the form ever day i replie as much as i can, work dose make me really tired so some times i do struggle to replie but apart from that yeah im around a lto
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-04-2011 23:00

you wanna join this plot RP I'm trying to start? it's gonna be anthros.

basically it's going to have a storyline, an adventure action and romance kind of storyline

Charles was created for the RP
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 13-04-2011 23:19

cool cool were would i fit in im exstremly bad for doing char bios lol i have many chars that dont have any. all of my normal animal chars can be anthro cheak out some of the anthro martur rps iv been in and the sin city ones.

whats the storie and what type of char are you looking for :D