The Elite (Any and all)

Unyama, a word referring to the nature and behaviour of an animal.
This is the forum for anthropomorphic animal RP.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 08-12-2010 00:09

Dom smirked and shook their hands in turn, then adjusted his goggles, which had been slowly inching their way over the ridge of white hair that was uncommon in the dragon world. He gave them both a smile - these guys weren't the usual type. That is, the usual type that seemed to follow him around like he was some kind of lucky trinket. Luckily enough there weren't a whole lot of those this time around. Most of the guys there were a bit more seasoned than to believe that sticking to a dragon could give them special powers. Pred and Leo were good anthros - knew when to have his back, too.
"How you been dom", pred said
The dragon flicked his tail, suddenly feeling a little irritation - not towards the hare, just... something. He managed to cover it up and shrugged.

"Ah, you know. Ducking bullets, nearly getting my head shot off, returning the favor... the usual. But there's something funny going--"

He caught the look that the hare shot past him, and he stopped. At first, he just sort of looked at Leo as if to ask what Pred's problem was, but the wolf had the same look. The irritating feeling came back again, and he finally followed their gazes...

Right onto another dragon.

For a long moment, Dom just stared as the other dragon - a wyvern-like one with wings on his arms - approached, stomping around like he owned the place. Still, the guy seemed to mean business. Instead of raising his weapon like Leo and Pred, however, he simply stood there. He had a passive sort of look on his face - no need for conflict--
"I see they'll just let anyone into the army, eh, 'o noble one'?"
Okay, maybe he was wrong.
Almost instantly, something snapped in his brain, and he growled in a way that only Dragons could - ferocious, reptilian, echoing. Apparently this guy had a problem with Runic dragons. Dom could see it in his eyes.
"cheap talk coming from a f*cking merc"
"Hold on a second, Pred."

He put down his weapon and jumped down from the tank, landing only a few feet away from the other dragon. He didn't move toward the guy, but his stance was enough to show that he meant business as much as the other. By now a few other anthros - a dozen, perhaps - had noticed the stand-off. Some had moved closer, but most were smarter and kept their distance.

"I thought the rest of the Dragons were staying out of this. Oh, excuse me, the rest of the Runics - sitting on their asses. So, what, you got a death wish or something?"

What he WOULD have said if he wasn't already pissed and running on testosterone would have been something along the lines of "Hey, look, I'm not a BORN Runic so I know what your problem is. Let's start over." Unfortunately that wasn't the case. As he was talking, his red eyes began to glow - the effect was almost sinister.
Mak
Pup

Post by Mak » 10-12-2010 20:12

"cheap talk coming from a f*cking merc"

Adonis snarled at the arrogant rabbit, "Hey pipsqueak, let the adults talk" He had no intention on wasting valuable oxygen on such a creature. He had eyes only for the Runic. He was physically stronger in every way, or so it seemed on the outside, but Wraith had heard Runic dragons could increase their strength with magic- damn cheats.

"I thought the rest of the Dragons were staying out of this. Oh, excuse me, the rest of the Runics - sitting on their asses. So, what, you got a death wish or something?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing, I abandoned the injustices of the Island and killed older and stronger Runics than you on my way out" He snarled and when the other dragon's eyes glowed red, Wraith's furious countenance turned into a evil grin, his own eyes glowing a pure gold. He had a few tricks up his sleeve as well, Runics weren't the only ones who could use magic, they just thought they were. If this came to a duel, he knew guns would have little effect, there were many ways to bypass that technological danger, but he knew where his knife was, it was military grade stolen from an enemy combatant, for as much as he disliked organized militia, they sure knew how to make knives.
ImageImage
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 13-12-2010 21:39

"Hey pipsqueak, let the adults talk"

It was leo’s turn to snarl now, he growled with out veering his fangs, it was a warning growl. He didn’t no who the fuck this merc and he didn’t much care. This guy had some serious problems just to walk up out of no were and start mouthing off.
Dom had nothing to him he had just been talking with him self and pred.
He looked over at his friend, the hare looked at him as well. He ovesly had the same thoughts in his own mind.

Pred was by now getting pretty fed up with other species thinking they were better then him self just because he was a herbivore and his beast brethren were the bottom of the food chain. The ironic thing was that the beast hares might be weak but the anthro counter parts were quite the opposite there back legs had some incredible strength and lighting speed. And there sparky reflects made them quite on there paws.

He put his rifle down no known that it hadn’t worked in treating the dragon.
He looked at Leo again.

"I was going to ask you the same thing, I abandoned the injustices of the Island and killed older and stronger Runics than you on my way out"

Woah this guy did have a serios problem not to full of him self, leo thought as both dragons eyes started lighting up, not a good sign. But after catching preds eyes a second time he didn’t care.

Pred out of no were span on the spot and brought his leg up to heel kick the dragon in the face, he moved in a flash, and if that faled Leo was ready to step followed and punch the guy in the gut. But if the hare hit his target he was going to ither punch the Dragon in the face or if he was on the ground stomp kick him in the gut to keep him down, they would go any further then that unless the dragon wanted to.

No merc walked up to there mate and talk shit for no dam reson.

they both wondered is dom would use this chance to make a hit as well.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Mak
Pup

Post by Mak » 13-12-2010 23:08

Such unbridled anger, such determination to defend a creature who had warred against them ages past- it seemed the military would do that to anthros. It was one of the reasons he was a merc, working with such lowlifes was an insult, let alone the idea of becoming friends with them. They forced his people off the land into a near desolate island where their numbers dwindled each year. His kind was now endangered because of anthros like these. The fact that this Runic dragon accused him of getting involved and breaking the elder's vows when he was more involved than Wraith was, and having such a bond with another was insulting. He wondered if he was gay too, for then such a being couldn't fall any lower. The fact a Runic was this low to begin with was an affront to all dragons.

The rabbit had a stick up his ass somewhere, but the sidekick wasn't unexpected, in physical combat it was all they really had going for them outside of combat training. Adonis had taught himself martial arts, learning it on the island was just about forbidden, but he had about one hundred and thirty years to perfect his fighting style and hone his reflexes. When he moved, his entire body flowed into the motion like a dancer, he had many ways of dealing with such a standard attack. Adonis leaned back and brought his left arm up under the ankle and pushing upwards in an attempt to throw the bunny off balance.

Normally his leg would've shot out and broken the kneecap, but this wasn't just an ordinary anthro, he was military, so Adonis expected a counter, so his leg shot out, but not for the knee but for where he expected the torso of the rabbits body to be after a reflexive jump, and at the same time he slammed his tail into the ground using it to stay vertical as his other leg (Not kicking at Pred) was twirling in a roundhouse kick towards the wolf, who had started to aim for where his gut had been moments before.

Wraith wasn't done, though, he followed through his roundhouse kick by pushing off with his tail and flicking it again at the canine, the rotating force of his roundhouse kick twirling him like a gymnast, his torso parallel to the ground for a split second before he got his bearings and landed in a crouching position, hands and feet touching the ground, ready to leap towards whoever was the most off-balance.

But before he could launch into another assault, the commanding officer, the leopard he had just spoken battle strategy with came rushing over yelling for them to break it up. Adonis stood, still on his guard, never taking his eyes from either of his opponents.

"What's going on here?" She demanded, she seemed rilled up and almost on the verge of losing her composure.

"You expect me to work with him? This is going to cost you extra." He pointed to the Runic dragon, who Adonis had the quarrel with, not these two.
ImageImage
Mak
Pup

Post by Mak » 18-12-2010 03:25

(Bumpeth?)
ImageImage