wild from 2 sites

Unyama, a word referring to the nature and behaviour of an animal.
This is the forum for anthropomorphic animal RP.
damenster
Hunter

wild from 2 sites

Post by damenster » 25-09-2011 09:28

It was just a morning as always, arena was already a view days outside the cave system together with her human son. She was always learning him the basic wolf stuff when they are outside the cave system. But it was also dangerous for her son to be outside, arena is not possible to give him a full protection sins there are no cave walls around, normally would she place the son between herself and a cave wall to make sure that no one could attack them from behind. But there is also a second danger the where itself, the boy didn’t have a well adapted skin ore fur like this mother and could get easily cold. But so far was it no problem the wind cools him down but arenas fur did warm him up. Arena and vachtloos are covert with dew as the sleep in the grass and arena was the first one to wake up, she stretch out and is then sitting on her knees she look to the sleeping body of her son and wakes him up “come on, time to search for food” says she as she shake the body a little. Vachtloos wakes up and yawns, he crawls on to his hands and knees and stands up. He looks to arenas face and smiles. “you promised me that I could kill a prey” says he happy as a normal werewolf pup. “I know keep near me” says she as she stands up and a hand over vachtloos chest caresses. Arena sniffs the air up looking for a scents of a prey and finds a sends of a little dear that starts to create a scents. Damn animals the young one are scents less and hard to find, but this one is having a bad day. Arena move soft and quickly towards the young dear and vachtloos follows her. The young dears are easy targets because they do not run away and only hope that the predator would find them ore ells they do run away. Arena noticed the place where the young dear is and jumps right on it. Her much heavier body is holding the dear on the ground but the dear is fighting to get free but arena is to heavy. She grapes the mouth of the dear and pulls it backwards and calls then for her son “come here and sit on it back in front of me”. vachtloos is not letting arena say the for a second time and takes his place “you do not have claws like me so you can’t cut it throat ore do a throat bit because your mouth is to small and you have useless fangs, you need to press your body against the back of his head and do your arms around his throat and close it so it wound get air” tells she to her son and he does it will all his strength. The young dear starts to struggle more to get air but arena is not letting it go and she is keeping control of the animal until it doesn’t move. The dear’s body relaxes and becomes move less. Vachtloos lets go and looks over his shoulder to arena and smiles. Arena releases one of her hand and cuts the throat to make sure that it is death and drops his head. “well done but it will not always be so easy” says she as she places her hands on his shoulders.
ImageImage
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 25-09-2011 18:13

(I guess I'll play two werewolf brothers then, one who hates the human and one who wants to help him and Areana)

Zeff and Alf, twin werewolf brothers of the pack. In the pack it was unanimous that humans were hated. The werewolves just didn't like them. Humans always hunted them, and the werewolves meant no harm.

And so this hatred built up until almost all werewolves hated humans, enough to rip one apart as soon as one came into sight.

Alf was that kind of werewolf. He hated humans with a burning passion as it was humans who killed his mother when she was in labor and giving birth to him and his brother.

Their father had been hunting and came back to see his mate dead, and his two sons about to be murdered by humans. With rage their father had tore into the humans and ripped half of them to pieces before he too was overwhelmed and killed.

But his sacrifice had allowed Zeff and Alf to get away and grow up to be fine werewolves, both great hunters and warriors, although Alf was the stronger of the two.

While Alf was broader in shoulder and brash, Zeff was lean and calculating, strategic. Alf was the brawns and Zeff was the brains.

And it was here where the brothers clashed. Alf hated humans, Zeff didn't mind them.

Zeff knew of Arena and of the human boy she took under her wing. He didn't tell anyone of this secret as he knew the pack would murder the boy. And he certainly didn't tell Alf.

While Alf went hunting, Zeff slipped away to find the two.

(I hope you don't mind having an ally in Zeff :D )

Zeff was the intelligent one and spent time spying on humans and learning of their ways. Humans were weaker, smaller, yet they had things that werewolves didn't. And so he learned to make things like them.

He knew the boy, Vachtloos Arena named him, didn't have claws or fangs. So he made him a dagger and sheath. The dagger was made of rugged mineral stone, tough and sharp. The handle he made of elm wood wrapped in boar's hide. The sheath he made for the boy was made of deer's fur hide and was attached to a stretchable piece of hide that would be worn around his thigh as a carrier.

Zeff swiftly ran through the territory, making sure to mask his scent as he searched for the two's secret place. He found them hunting and quietly handed behind them.

"Good hunting," he said to them as he stood up slowly. There were instances were Arena thought he meant harm and instinctively lashed at him so he made sure they knew who he was before approaching them.

And it was hard because he and Alf were twins so they looked exactly like. Both were russet, brown-reddish wolves with lighter underside. The only differences was that Zeff was leaner in build and had green eyes instead of gold.

"Vachtloos, I have something for you," Zeff said as he held the dagger in the deer skin sheath out for the boy.

(was that good? or do you not like it?)
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 25-09-2011 18:31

2 little things the pack knows about him because the alpha did allowe it ore ells he did kill arena too and the other 1 will you find out when I post my post
ImageImage
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 25-09-2011 18:45

my bad. so the pack knows of the boy's existence, but majority of the pack hates him right? ok that makes sense, I'll edit my future posts to match that
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 25-09-2011 19:19

it is fine like this and it is just a minor thing
ImageImage
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 25-09-2011 20:17

Arena was proud to see that her human young became more and more like a wolf and starts to think lesser like a human. But he did not really start to create a strong lust for blood but he didn’t mind it to see loads of blood and to see that his body is covert with blood of their prey. Arena take her hand from vachtloos shoulder and stands up and wants to take the pelt from the dear, that would be a great pelt for arenas and vachtloos their resting place. Her hands leave a bloody hand print behind on vachtloos his shoulder. Vachtloos feels with his hand what that wed stuff is on his shoulder. When he sees that it is bloods wipes he his hand clean on his belly and steps of the dear but then from out the shrubs. Appears there a voice followed by a body. Arena doesn’t give it a chance and defends vachtloos immediately and shows her claws and fangs to the known and unknown male. He is a pack member but he and his brother are the only twins that are almost identical.

"Good hunting,"

Arena growls to the twin and is not sure what to do. 1 of them is no trouble wail the other is much trouble “thanks but there is nothing here for you” growls she as a warning this bag of human meat is her son and she will defend him like her son and by the way she is not allowed to give birth to any werewolf young one sins she had her own problem with her body *. So this human young was a more then a gift to her. In this way she could at least feel how it is to have a young for herself.

{* that little hard to explain in one post}

"Vachtloos, I have something for you,"

But then shows the stranger a strange thing. She looks at it and her eyes open up and she growls events louder, that louder that it events did hurt vachtloos his ears and he covers them with his hands. “you traitor, you know we do not allow any human like thing in our pack” growls she furious and it make her event madder when he is trying to give it to vachtloos. If the leaders sees him becoming more human again then would they kill him without hearing his voice.

(just say that the alphas are fine with it as he has a weapon and tell that he only may use it to defend himself when arena is not around}
ImageImage
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 25-09-2011 21:43

“thanks but there is nothing here for you”

A ghost of a smile passed over Zeff's face as he took in Areana's glare. He kept his distance from the two and put his furred hands up as a sign of no trouble.

"Peace friend. I mean the boy no harm. I'm Zeff, twin of Alf. Unlike him I hold no grudge against humans so your boy is in no danger from me." he said.

Zeff expected as much from the female werewolf. The boy was like her own and she treated him as such.

Zeff certainly didn't want the boy to die so the dagger was meant for his own safety.

He didn't expect Arena to react the way she did to the dagger? Did she think of the boy as a wolf? There was no way the human can ever be a wolf. They had blunt nails and teeth and if the boy was to survive with a werewolf pack, he had to have a tool to help him overcome those disadvantages.

“you traitor, you know we do not allow any human like thing in our pack”

Zeff didn't flinch when she growled at him and merely stood his ground calmly.

"Arena, you think the boy is a wolf already. He isn't. He needs this tool to help him survive. It'll become his fangs and claws when hunting or when defending himself. You can't expect to protect him every moment of his life." he said giving her the logical meaning behind his actions.

"And this isn't trecherous. I have spoken to the alphas about this matter and they have agreed to let the boy have this dagger for hunting and defending only. If this weapon is used against any of us then the boy will be shown no mercy, but I doubt it will come to that under your guidance." Zeff held out the dagger to Arena.

"Your choice. Your son lives with this, or dies without it." The russet wolf calmly said this, his green eyes holding no malice, only sincerity.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 25-09-2011 22:57

"Peace friend. I mean the boy no harm. I'm Zeff, twin of Alf. Unlike him I hold no grudge against humans so your boy is in no danger from me."

Arena relaxes but is not sure he could lie, it is hard to see how is how “I hope that your are telling the truth ore ells will I kill you before to can tough him” growls she in a warning way. She strokes vachtloos head to tell him that everything is fine. He takes his hands from his ears and looks up to arena with a poor look and that makes arena smile. Vachtloos grapes arena around the hip and hugs her. Sins vachtloos doesn’t have a pelt loves he to hug ore dig in to arenas fur to rest, it is always to soft and warm and sometimes wet but he loves that feeling.

"Arena, you think the boy is a wolf already. He isn't. He needs this tool to help him survive. It'll become his fangs and claws when hunting or when defending himself. You can't expect to protect him every moment of his life." "And this isn't trecherous. I have spoken to the alphas about this matter and they have agreed to let the boy have this dagger for hunting and defending only. If this weapon is used against any of us then the boy will be shown no mercy, but I doubt it will come to that under your guidance." "Your choice. Your son lives with this, or dies without it."

This was betrayed and the alphas are allowing it but zeff is having a point. Vachtloos is defends less. but zeff is making it difficult. “I will never leave him alone so long he is allowed to live by the alphas” tells arena as she kneels down to sit on her knees beside vachtloos. Vachtloos looks down to the ground and continues where arena did stop. “the alphas to not allow me to become a adult” says he sad knowing that he has just a few years to life. Then looks he up to arena “but arena will kill me” says he at least a little happier. But this was the hard truth. If he becomes an adult then will he more think for himself and maybe walk back to the humans and tell them maybe all he knows about the pack. But if there was a way to keep him a way that he would never become older like this ore that he can become a normal werewolf then would they accept it. There are stories a bite the bite but no one will not believe it. This was just like telling a nightmare if a werewolf bites a human then will the human become a werewolf, and this story is telling that they ware humans, there is none in the pack that crazy to believe that.

Then presses arena softly against vachtloos his ass and says “grape it, but if he hurts you with one nail then will I kill him” says she also as warning to zeff. Then looks she to zeff “where is your brother” asks she with a growl when vachtloos walks to zeff. He liked to feel the wet grass on and under his bare feet’s he takes the dagger from zeff when he gives it to him but he was make aware by arena that alf would events eat him alive if he gets the chance. He turns around and walks with a quick pass back to arena.
ImageImage
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 25-09-2011 23:12

“I hope that your are telling the truth ore ells will I kill you before to can tough him”

Zeff gave her a patient and calm look. "Why would I lie? What benefit would that give me? I don't wish to kill him so lying to you has no merit. I'm doing this for yours and his sake. In fact, when you come to decide that you can trust me, I will lend my strength to protect him." Zeff said as he crossed his hand over his heart, a sign of a vow that cannot be broken.

He used his claw to slash his palm and smear blood over his chest above his heart.

"I vow that no harm shall befall the boy if in my presence. That I promise you." he said and bowed deeply to her.

“I will never leave him alone so long he is allowed to live by the alphas”

Zeff removed his bloody palm and clenched his fist to stop the blood flow.

"You are still part of the pack. If the alphas call you to hunt, your boy can't go with you. In that case, what will you do? Defy the alphas for him? Or let him grow and develop with his own might?" He asked her a logical question and reasoned with her motherly instincts.

“the alphas to not allow me to become a adult” says he sad knowing that he has just a few years to life. Then looks he up to arena “but arena will kill me”

Zeff listened to the boy as he spoke.

"It will be many years before you are a man. Until then you are no better than a young pup. If you wish to grow up and live with Arena longer, then learn to defend yourself." he told him as he held the dagger and sheath out to the boy.

“grape it, but if he hurts you with one nail then will I kill him” says she also as warning to zeff. Then looks she to zeff “where is your brother”

Zeff stood still as the boy approached him and made sure his claws were away from the boy when he reached to take it.

"My brother Alf is out hunting. If you ever encounter him, then take the boy and run. He despises humans with a burning passion and will even defy the alphas to kill the boy if he ever seems him. I'll try to keep Alf away from you two." Zeff then slowly let his hand drop to his side once the boy took the dagger.

"If it ever breaks or if he loses it, find me and I shall make him a new one. But know that I will always lend a hand if you need me. Until next time then. I have to report to the alphas." Zeff said as he turned to leave but stopped. "Is there anything you wish for me to tell the alphas?" He asked, his legs tensed to spring and muscles flexing.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 26-09-2011 00:23

"Why would I lie? What benefit would that give me? I don't wish to kill him so lying to you has no merit. I'm doing this for yours and his sake. In fact, when you come to decide that you can trust me, I will lend my strength to protect him."

Arena needs to laugh “if I place him in your hands to protect him then will I see him the next time hanging between the fangs of you brother, you know that it is hard to see the different” growls she. And it is truth, it will be hard for vachtloos to see the different sins hew doesn’t pick up the scents like a wolf.

"I vow that no harm shall befall the boy if in my presence. That I promise you."

His mind is big an well to promise something about a human child, but oke he is not only a human child but the pup of arena. And arena is known about one thing.

"You are still part of the pack. If the alphas call you to hunt, your boy can't go with you. In that case, what will you do? Defy the alphas for him? Or let him grow and develop with his own might?"

Did he forgot it arena is partly wildling and much stronger the all the other pack members in this pack. “do you remember the last time when I lost my control of my instinct, I became a beast that would kill every one that was standing in my way” growls she because arena has as only one active wildling blood in her body and when she gets to mad than will that take control over her body. But sins she has vachtloos did she not get so angry like that anymore. “the alphas did give me my own will so that I would not form a danger to the pack” she did not like to tell that, the active wildling blood was a curse to her. And it make her also happy to know that she is the only one with that curse.

"It will be many years before you are a man. Until then you are no better than a young pup. If you wish to grow up and live with Arena longer, then learn to defend yourself."

This pep talk was actually making him sad “that is easy to say for you but I’m that miss formed pup, I want to be like you a normal male not just a human” says he a little angry. arena has done a good job with taking his human mind away from it and replace it with a werewolf mind. “I cannot event play normal with the other pup’s. it is no fighting for me no rolling around to see how is stronger no hunting training because I’m to slow it is just chasing each other. And that is also something I could do like a normal human pup” telling zeff to make his point, but arena starts to growl at him making clear that it is enough before he starts to think like a human again and is going to miss his human live.

"My brother Alf is out hunting. If you ever encounter him, then take the boy and run. He despises humans with a burning passion and will even defy the alphas to kill the boy if he ever seems him. I'll try to keep Alf away from you two."

Alf would be no problem for arena but zeff has a point if alf can get a hold on vachtloos that will it be over. “I think that I have beaten him already once so he wound be a problem for a second time” says she with a laugh in her growl, but that was way before vachtloos maybe events before he got born and time chances

"If it ever breaks or if he loses it, find me and I shall make him a new one. But know that I will always lend a hand if you need me. Until next time then. I have to report to the alphas." "Is there anything you wish for me to tell the alphas?"

Zeff is at the point of leaving them alone again but there was still a problem “zeff what do I do with this I can’t hold it for ever in my hand” asks vachtloos to zeff and this is also a question that arena doesn’t know. Zeff is the one that knows the most of living humans.

"Is there anything you wish for me to tell the alphas?"

“I have nothing for the alphas so long they don’t kill him” says she and it is too bad that zeff is leaving. There is a fresh killed prey and the blood in it is still warm.
ImageImage