wild from 2 sites

Unyama, a word referring to the nature and behaviour of an animal.
This is the forum for anthropomorphic animal RP.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 26-09-2011 07:32

“if I place him in your hands to protect him then will I see him the next time hanging between the fangs of you brother, you know that it is hard to see the different”

Zeff bowed his head to her in understanding.

"I'm the only one who can control my brother. If you ever leave the boy to me, Alf will be nowhere near him. But of course, if you don't trust me enough, I understand completely." he said with a calm tone.

“do you remember the last time when I lost my control of my instinct, I became a beast that would kill every one that was standing in my way” growls she because arena has as only one active wildling blood in her body and when she gets to mad than will that take control over her body. But sins she has vachtloos did she not get so angry like that anymore. “the alphas did give me my own will so that I would not form a danger to the pack”

Zeff nodded his head, having heard of this.

"Yes I have indeed heard of your strength. I don't mean to undermine you, just giving you facts to work with. My point is that I will lend a hand if you ever need it." he said as if he had all the time in the world.

Zeff was a very patient werewolf, known throughout the pack for his patience and ability to placate any argument. He also did not have a short temper and it was extremely rare for him to be angry. He was usually stoic and aloof but never angry.

“that is easy to say for you but I’m that miss formed pup, I want to be like you a normal male not just a human” says he a little angry. arena has done a good job with taking his human mind away from it and replace it with a werewolf mind. “I cannot event play normal with the other pup’s. it is no fighting for me no rolling around to see how is stronger no hunting training because I’m to slow it is just chasing each other. And that is also something I could do like a normal human pup”

Zeff was silent for a moment, thinking of how to make the boy feel better. There was no way to change the truth and fact. A human would never compare to a wolf, but the human could adapt.

"You may be human on the outside boy, but if you think like a smart werewolf, then you can be just as good. You may not be faster or stronger, but if you can think and adapt, then those won't matter. Think like a fighter, like a hunter. Use your enemies' weaknesses against them. Soon you'll be even better than some wolf pups." he said attempting to make the boy feel better about himself.

“I think that I have beaten him already once so he wound be a problem for a second time”

Zeff nodded his head. It was true, Alf did challenge Arena for the boy and got beaten, but he didn't give up yet.

"True you may have beaten Alf once, but next time you have to take into account your boy. If you go mad with rage against my brother, you may expose Vachtloos to danger. Retreat, though is a sign of weakness, is the best path if you're protecting someone important to you." Zeff told them with a slight nod of his head.

“zeff what do I do with this I can’t hold it for ever in my hand”

Zeff turned to face the two but didn't approach, instead he demonstrated with his hands.

"You see the loop of hide? It is made out of stretchable material, so you put your leg through it and move it up to your thigh. It should fit snuggly and shouldn't bother you. It's tight enough to not fall off when running but you can also put it on your arm if you wish. That way you don't have to hold it in your hand but you can just grab it from the sheath." Zeff said as he demonstrated putting his leg through the loop and then mimicking pulling the dagger out of the hide sheath.

“I have nothing for the alphas so long they don’t kill him”

Zeff nodded his head and dipped his head to them. "As you wish. If that is all, then I shall take my leave. If you need my assistance, I can usually be found collecting herbs for medicine." he said. Zeff was the pack's expert on herbs and their remedial properties, he could treat any injury or infection, making the pack prosper and glad to have him.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 26-09-2011 18:59

"I'm the only one who can control my brother. If you ever leave the boy to me, Alf will be nowhere near him. But of course, if you don't trust me enough, I understand completely."

Arena growls softly “trust is hard to get if you looks like your brother but you don’t have to get trust from me but from him” says she as she points to vachtloos.

"You may be human on the outside boy, but if you think like a smart werewolf, then you can be just as good. You may not be faster or stronger, but if you can think and adapt, then those won't matter. Think like a fighter, like a hunter. Use your enemies' weaknesses against them. Soon you'll be even better than some wolf pups."

Vachtloos makes a growling sound and was not really happy with the explain zeff gave him. “you cannot understand it with being a human, I’m weak, I’m a human just a stupid human that is born to be a pray for hunters” says he as he looks to his hands. He is right a human is weak and can have match, and without any of those human things is he just a sitting bag of meat. Events the normal prey animals are faster than him. “he is right, I did never see him win events when he is trying hard he loses, and to you think that a little speech like that would events make you happy when you are in his places.” says she as she places her arms around him to cheer him up again.

"True you may have beaten Alf once, but next time you have to take into account your boy. If you go mad with rage against my brother, you may expose Vachtloos to danger. Retreat, though is a sign of weakness, is the best path if you're protecting someone important to you."

Arena sights and looks away “in the cave system is fighting better sins there is almost no way to run away from your enemy” but fighting and escaping is both risky, if she shows weakness then will more fight her to get her human pup for food. And that is something she will not allow. She would rather kill him herself then to see how the pack is feasting on his meat. But is she is going to kill him then would she probably do also suicide.

"You see the loop of hide? It is made out of stretchable material, so you put your leg through it and move it up to your thigh. It should fit snuggly and shouldn't bother you. It's tight enough to not fall off when running but you can also put it on your arm if you wish. That way you don't have to hold it in your hand but you can just grab it from the sheath."

Vachtloos listens to zeff and does what he says. When it got his place looks he to it. It doesn’t feel so good around there and shakes with his leg but says nothing. It is just a strange feeling he would get used to it. He grapes the dagger and pulls it out and looks to it before he places it back in it.

"As you wish. If that is all, then I shall take my leave. If you need my assistance, I can usually be found collecting herbs for medicine."

Zeff would leave the 2 alone and now did arena turn her attention back to the dear she knees before it an turns the belly to her and she starts to remove the pelt from the dear. When she did remove it stands she up and steps behind vachtloos. She places the pelt on vachtloos he back with the bloody inner side against his skin. Vachtloos smiles and grapes the pelt with his hands over his shoulders. The wet warm skin from the pelt feels great against his skin.
ImageImage
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 27-09-2011 04:52

“trust is hard to get if you looks like your brother but you don’t have to get trust from me but from him”

Funny, it looks like it'll take longer for him to leave after all.

"True I may look like Alf, but I have green eyes instead of gold and I'm usually not running around with an angry snarl on my face. You'll see my brother using irritated and with a scowl. I'm the one with a calm face. And just to tell you, Alf is not a good pretender. That and I'm not as muscular as him." he told them with a small shrug of his shoulders.

It was understandable, their fears. If she trusted Vachtloos to the wrong twin then it'll be the end for the boy. Sometimes even the alphas had trouble identifying the two brothers.

Zeff looked down at himself and then at the two.

"Would it help if I marked myself in a way that would distinguish myself from my twin?" he asked as he looked at his sharp claws and thought about it.

“you cannot understand it with being a human, I’m weak, I’m a human just a stupid human that is born to be a pray for hunters” says he as he looks to his hands. “he is right, I did never see him win events when he is trying hard he loses, and to you think that a little speech like that would events make you happy when you are in his places.”

Zeff gave her a calm look.

"Then it seems it would be time to change his training, to a way that would best benefit him. Instead of training in ways of speed and strength, work on intelligence and strategic planning. But you are right, I don't know much about humans, therefore I spend so much time observing them."

He went silent for a moment and decided to voice his opinion.

"With your permission of course Arena, since I am a strategic fighter myself, I could teach the boy some techniques that could benefit him, but the choice is yours. I will await your reply anytime." he said.

Zeff could tell they were getting fed up with is presence. So he would remove himself.

"I bid thee farewell until next time then, Arena and Vachtloos." he said and after a moment sprang away through the forest towards another area to collect his herbs for his medicine.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 27-09-2011 19:26

"True I may look like Alf, but I have green eyes instead of gold and I'm usually not running around with an angry snarl on my face. You'll see my brother using irritated and with a scowl. I'm the one with a calm face. And just to tell you, Alf is not a good pretender. That and I'm not as muscular as him." "Would it help if I marked myself in a way that would distinguish myself from my twin?"

There was only one truth way to make clear how he was from the two and that would be a fight until baling ship exile or the death. But zeff idea was also a nice one just to mark him. A way that would be clear for vachtloos, a way that was not falling down on his disadvantage. He would only need to use his eyes to see how is how “if you are going to mark your self do it then in a way so that he can sees that you are that and that you are not alf”

Arena growls he was telling what she needs to do with her own pup, at the first place is he a human pup very different from the werewolf pups and on the second place does she not know how to take care of a human pup. “you are the one that know the most of living human why do you not train him” growls she.

"With your permission of course Arena, since I am a strategic fighter myself, I could teach the boy some techniques that could benefit him, but the choice is yours. I will await your reply anytime."

Arena was a little too quick, there was already his answer “it is fine to me but the first lesson would I be there to be sure that everything is going fine but if I notice that alf has done something with him that do I hope that you can explain it or you will be paying a price for it.”

After arena placed the pelt on vachtloos his back is she taking her place again and rips a nice piece from the dear and gives it to vachtloos. Vachtloos did learn how to eat raw meat and it would be useless if arena would do human like things for her pup sins she hates humans (beside her pup). Vachtloos starts to eat from the piece of meat like he has never know nothing ells then takes arena a piece and starts also to eat, after that have eaten enough are they going back to their den in the cave system to drop the pelt there for their sleeping place. Vachtloos carries the pelt over him and arena has the death dear over her shoulder so that they would have food for the coming days.
ImageImage
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 28-09-2011 21:27

“if you are going to mark your self do it then in a way so that he can sees that you are that and that you are not alf”

Zeff sighed as he took in Arena's words. Mark himself? In a way that the boy could easily distinguish....well...while Alf might sneer and ask if something is wrong with his head, Zeff would be a bit glad to know that at least the two weren't outright rejecting his assitance.

“you are the one that know the most of living human why do you not train him”

Zeff thought about it and that was what he was trying to hint at, but didn't want to bluntly say it for fear of insulting the mighty female werewolf. Male werewolves, though stronger in build and other aspects, were no match for a female when they were truly enraged. Though Zeff had heard many males scoff at the fact, he refused to trying and test the fact.

“it is fine to me but the first lesson would I be there to be sure that everything is going fine but if I notice that alf has done something with him that do I hope that you can explain it or you will be paying a price for it.”

So be it then, he would teach the boy with his knowledge of humans and how to best bring out their strength against stronger opponents. And obviously Alf would be nowhere near them when they were training, his brother would have his head and kill the boy. Definitely not a good idea.

He'd just come to them again. After he was done collecting more knowledge and herbs of course.

Zeff stopped running and sniffed around, certain there were the herbs he needed nearby. So he stopped and spent some time picking at the plants that he knew had properties he could put to good use. All the while he knew he would have to think of a plan on how to train the boy.
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 28-09-2011 22:32

When arena tells zeff that he needs to mark himself so that vachtloos can see how he is did vachtloos give him a look that was telling ‘don’t hurt yourself’ he would like it to play with more wolves but so long that they don’t have to hurt them self only because of him.

Vachtloos is covert with blood something that is a advantage of his body. He doesn’t have any fur that would make it difficult to clean him, it is just cleaning without scrubbing arena and vachtloos are walking to the underground river to clean them self’s. vachtloos was capable to clean himself now and jumps in to the deepest part that he knows, only the dive in the water was enough to wash the most blood of his body. when vachtloos is clean enough by his meaning is he taking place on the edge over the river. He sits in a legged position and looks how arena is scrubbing her fur to clean it from the dear blood.

Sorry small post :(
ImageImage
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 12-10-2011 17:07

bump
ImageImage
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 13-10-2011 19:07

yesh sorry I know I'm slow, I'll post as soon as I get free time from college, papers and tests are keeping me busy
damenster
Hunter

Post by damenster » 17-11-2011 22:35

bump
ImageImage
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 19-11-2011 06:54

Zeff thought, while he ran, of a way to distinguish himself from his brother Alf. He could dye a part of his fur a different color that could always work. Or he could tattoo himself, or mark himself in a way.

Hmm the most painless way would just be to dye a part of his fur a different color. Alf wouldn't copy him since he thought that was harming his ego in some way. Ok then Zeff decided to dye a ring around his biceps a different color.

With that thought in mind he went around collecting flowers and berries with a deep color and brought them back to his single den. He ground all the ingredients up in a stone bowl.

Once he was done grinding and making an inky substance he began to apply it to a strip of fur around his right bicep. He used a leave to soak up the ink and apply it to his own reddish fur. Once there was this band of indigo around his arm he went out into the sun and let it dry. The dye would be longlasting but not necessarily permanent. He'd have to remember to reapply it once a month or so.

(sorry didn't know what else to say)