I LIKE-TA MOVE IT MOVE IT (a spechal bday rp all invited)

A special place, a place where friends will meet and gather.
Leo
Beta

I LIKE-TA MOVE IT MOVE IT (a spechal bday rp all invited)

Post by Leo » 17-01-2010 00:16

It was a bright stary night, the skys were clear and prue. the moons like bringing a clearing into easy view.
there was a warm exsited brezz on the air, the hole place for some reason felt exsited and happy, something was going to happen somthing fun and exsiting.

A figer walked into the clearing, it was a black panther with two red strips down its back, he had a jump in his step and a spark in his eyes.
He got to a spot smiled exsitedly and looked back at the trees and ghestered with his head.
A massive bear walked into the clearing pushing something huge, it appered to be a stage on slides. He got it to one end of the clearing and stop huffing and looked up at the panther.
the cat nodded his agreement with its placeing. he turn his head at the sounds of disten roars.
suddenly as the sound grow to a horrifc volem two cars burst out of the bushes. the skidded to a hult ither side of the stage. one was a dodge 69 charger the other a nissan 350z. two anthro foxes got out both dressed up in raver gear. The waved to the cat and the bear, then opened the boots to there cars and took out a speakers and a deck, and quickly set them up on the stage.
The panther once seeing they were finished jumped onto the stage and got behind the decks and speakers put on headphones and nodded his thanks to the foxses who sat on the eage of the stage.

"RIGHT THIS IS NIGHTROD AND I CALL ALL THE CRITTERS OF THE HEKAYA WORLD I CALL YOU HERE, THIS IS A BIG MOMENT THIS MY FRIENDS IS A BERTHDAY PARTY AND IT IS TIME TO PARTY!!!!", and with that he flicked a button on the deck and the speakers came to life shacking the very trees.

I like to move it,move it
She likes to move it,move it
He likes to move it,move it
You like to ("move it")

(come on all this is a bday rp you all got to come man no exuses bring all your char, and make sure they bring things that the party needs lets have a giggle with this one COME ON)

[/i]
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-01-2010 00:38

I like to move it,move it
She likes to move it,move it
He likes to move it,move it
You like to ("move it")
As the music rang through the air, several ears of several shapes where perked.

Nakisha, Ace and their triplet where the first to move, following their ears.
- ''What the hell...'' Ace mumbled, but he grinned.
- ''Sounds like fun.'' Nakisha rubbed her head against her mate's shoulder. ''Let's go.''

Fuego, Kitana and Chelsey where already running ahead, to a stage where a panther was, appearantly, making music.

- ''I hope it'll stop at dawn.'' A voice on Nakisha's shoulder commented. Nakisha turned her head and smiled at Orestus, her trusty friend. The northern pygmy owl, no bigger then a human fist, clicked his beak.

- ''Hey, where are you all going?''
Ross and Mooneyes, the two elder wolves, hurried after Nakisha and her family. Ross grinned as he was suddenly faced with a huge party. ''Oh yeah... I think I like this.''
Mooneyes snickered. ''Let's see if we still have some moves left in us...''

Next to arrive was Sunset; she was followed by her young son, Airan, who ran ahead to join Nakisha's triplet.
- ''Okay... this is different.'' Sunset commented, with a frown.

- ''Different can be nice, sis.''

Sunset turned at the voice of Starfall, her sister.
- ''Haven't seen you in... forever.'' Sunset noticed, smiling. Starfall came up to rub heads with her sister.

Right behind Starfall came her daughter, Gianna. Her tail was curled over her back and a huge grin was plastered on her maw.
- ''Alright... big party. That means there'll be MALES. I'm settled.''

Not much later, Rogue and Kiala also arrived, with their three young pups Bandit, Chikara and Dusty, waddling along on their unsteady legs.
Kiala smiled and lead her puppies to a quiet spot, as Rogue began to sniff about, surprised and a little uncomfortable.

At that moment, a grey and beige head emerged from the bushes. Blackstone grinned and his eyes began to sparkle as he noticed the party.
''Alright then...!'' He licked his lips at the sight of several pretty ladies. ''I'm right at home...''

- ''Easy, dad.''

Blackstone rolled his eyes as Raven and Sin, his offspring, gave him a playful nip in the butt. But their eyes where sparkling as well; this was going to be good....

- ''WHAT THE HELL IS THAT TERRIBLE SOUND?!!'' Nemesis snarled, as she crashed into the party, followed by her mate Tyrus and her followers; Gatling, Jericho, Ratchet, Cloud, Jazz and Bones.
- ''Al-right...'' Gatling mumbled, as he eyed the ladies.
- ''This gonna be good...'' Ratchet added. Cloud nodded in approvement.
- ''AND there's FOOD!'' Jazz licked his lips.
- ''Lots...'' Bones already hurried to the banquet.
Jericho let out a hysterically high laugh, and ran straight up to Sunset to harrass her. Unfortunatly for him, she smashed him to the ground without hesitation.

''THE PARTY JUST ARRIVED!!!''
The loud voice of Storm sounded as he leaped right on stage, next to Nightrod. He grinned widely and began to dance right away, showing some amazing moves for a fourlegged.

At that moment, another couple of wolves was drawn to the music. Strider and Kaja each came from another direction; Strider froze at the sight of so many creatures together.

''Alright... I officially DON'T like this..'' He mumbled, as he hid himself in a dark corner.

Kaja on the other hand ran straight at the dancing groups to join, smiling widely. Too bad she couldn't speak....

Next to arrive was Sheerah, the lioness. She purred loudly at the sound of music and perked her round ears. She grinned as she recognized Nightrod, and leaped on stage to join him.

Seconds later, a horse trotted into the party, but froze at the sight of so many preditors.
''Just my luck.'' Cheyenne snorted. ''This is... crazy.'' She shook her mane.

((Those are all my active or at least semi-active charries... lol. There are more in the making... but thank GOODNESS they're not here YET.. MY FINGERS!!!))
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 17-01-2010 00:57

party? count me in :D )

The sounds of music filled the entire area, and it only made Kami interested. "Hey! Music, it's been a while since I've heard something like that." she mentioned.

Hakuro meanwhile smiled. "Something big must be going down. Did we forget any special events?" he asked. Kami's ears perked. "I hear them! We're close. Maybe it's a reunion or something." Familiar scents already came to her nose. "Let's get there quick!" she said before dragging him along for the ride. "I don't want to be the last ones to be there! Look, already there's Ace, and Nakisha, Sunset, why, the whole gang!!" she mentioned.

Their children eagerly followed. "Let's party already!" Harmony cheered.

The cats had been the next to come forth.

"It's rather entertaining." one of the cubs mentioned. "Is it someone's birthday today?" the son asked.

Aslan, Alexandra, Deseree, and Tamera, accompanied by their mother Seras, Zazu, Shiba, Esperado, and their small litter (oh did i just throw in a spoiler there? ;D ) approached the scene.

"I say, I smell something delicious!" Zazu said, tail flickering before he started to ehad over to the food.

As the cubs spotted their pup friends, they already hurriedly went over to them.

Followed by Blackstone and his pups, there came Naynali with Sauron and Nyxos. They already headed over to their siblings.

Sauron gave Sin a short smack, playfully, before dashing off. "Tehre's other pups! Let's go meet them!" he declared.

Naynali meanwhile looked around. No sign of his brother... interesting.

The moment he thought he was safe however, Hellfyre had appraoched on the scene... Narrowing his eyes a moment, he shook his head before moving along to hear the outburst of Nemesis, complaining about the music. How.... interesting that was.

Followed by Naynali came the brown brute himself, Triple Six. He had heard the music and demanded to know who in their right mind was singing such foul lyrics?

When Strider had come, Hakuro's ear perked before he immediatel went over t him. "Brother!" he smiled. "Its been a while. How are you?"

Meanwhie, the pups went over to Nakisha's triplets while Kami went to converse with Nakisha and Ace.

i think that's all of mine that are active at this point too :) if i'm missing anyone, then shame on me xD )
ImageImage

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 17-01-2010 22:48

haha awsome guys nice post :D and dont feel shy focks theres no strict rules in this one post when you want dont worry about a order this is all for fun :D emagon you fav fast pumping music in the back ground im not going to pos any really song list lol to hard XD, and if you want to get you chars singing go for it theres a open mic for all, if you got a song you love get them to sing it lol XD )

Nightrod looking down at the huge crowed that had started to gather cheered and howled to the skys. he yipped as a wolf jumped up on the stage and started busting out some nice dance moves.
"yeah you go boooyyy", he laughed.

Mean wile the massive bear had spotted a horse that didnt seem to happy to see nothing but perators in the massive clearing, he walked carmly up to the horse with a friendly smile.
"hello there, dont worry my friend there will be no hunting to night, this is a night of fun friends and good times, any way we have a speashal food delivery on its way for the meat eaters, by the way the name's Lazz.

As Nightrod was setting up the songs, he saw a lioness that looked very hot and he knew her, his smile wided. "Sheerah girl, haha im i glad to see you my sexy cat", he moved aside to let her join him.

all you critters out there, you loven it, you moven those tails, hell yeah you are, right this is a night for preditors and pray, leave you feelings at the door this is all fun baby YEAH, Night called into the mic.

a river ran along the side of the clearing and as nightrod stopped talking a massive beast crashed out of the water, with soming bigger in its massive jaws.
"ITS MY MAN BRUCE WITH AWERE TAKE OUT ORDER YEAH, what do i need to give ya", nightrod howled in delight.
The wolf/shark hibird dragged the small wale he had in his mouth by the tail onto the bank, funny thing was the small wale was huge and would feed all the meat eaters there. Bruce smiled showing lots of visos looking shark teeth.
"buy me a drink", the shark wolf thing joked.

A black wolf sat by the stage wearing dark sunglasses and had a cerly wire going to a ear peace in his ear. the wolf looked rather menising with three eights down its left leg and a band around its right saying security.
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 18-01-2010 18:21

Kami's ears perked. "I hear them! We're close. Maybe it's a reunion or something." Familiar scents already came to her nose. "Let's get there quick!" she said before dragging him along for the ride. "I don't want to be the last ones to be there! Look, already there's Ace, and Nakisha, Sunset, why, the whole gang!!" she mentioned.

Their children eagerly followed. "Let's party already!" Harmony cheered.
Nakisha's tail began to wag as Kami and Hakuro joined them. She had hoped for the rest of the pack and pride to follow; a party wasn't a party without your best friends!

Ace snickered as he saw Kami's triplet fly by; it seemed the pups would make their own fun...
The cats had been the next to come forth.

"It's rather entertaining." one of the cubs mentioned. "Is it someone's birthday today?" the son asked.

Aslan, Alexandra, Deseree, and Tamera, accompanied by their mother Seras, Zazu, Shiba, Esperado, and their small litter (oh did i just throw in a spoiler there? ;D ) approached the scene.

"I say, I smell something delicious!" Zazu said, tail flickering before he started to ehad over to the food.

As the cubs spotted their pup friends, they already hurriedly went over to them.
Fuego, Kitana, Chelsey and Airan cheered as they saw Kami's pups and the cubs arrive.
Not much later, they saw how Chax and Salea also joined; the group was growing! (Gosh, forgot about them!)
Followed by Blackstone and his pups, there came Naynali with Sauron and Nyxos. They already headed over to their siblings.

Sauron gave Sin a short smack, playfully, before dashing off. "Tehre's other pups! Let's go meet them!" he declared.
As Raven en Sin hurried with their siblings, the other pups began to get curious. More puppies!! The group was growing...
Naynali meanwhile looked around. No sign of his brother... interesting.

The moment he thought he was safe however, Hellfyre had appraoched on the scene... Narrowing his eyes a moment, he shook his head before moving along to hear the outburst of Nemesis, complaining about the music. How.... interesting that was.

Followed by Naynali came the brown brute himself, Triple Six. He had heard the music and demanded to know who in their right mind was singing such foul lyrics?
Although the shock to see Nemesis, Tyrus and the group had been great for Nakisha's family, they began to grin as more strong wolves joined. Nemesis surely wouldn't go fight the whole lot, would she?

Nemesis indeed ignored the others; instead, she too decided to feast on the banquet, followed by her mate.
When Strider had come, Hakuro's ear perked before he immediatel went over t him. "Brother!" he smiled. "Its been a while. How are you?"
Strider's ears perked as he saw Hakuro; at least THAT was a relief.
He had already spotted Kami and several other females; that alone was reason enough for him to stay in the back.
''Doing well..'' He answered, rubbing heads with his brother, even adding a slight tailwag, but without smiling as usual. ''How about you?''

It seemed Strider had finally found himself someone he considered a friend in his halfbrother.
Nightrod looking down at the huge crowed that had started to gather cheered and howled to the skys. he yipped as a wolf jumped up on the stage and started busting out some nice dance moves.
"yeah you go boooyyy", he laughed.
As Storm did some backflips, Ace grinned. He couldn't join Storm and be an idiot with him... could he?
Oh heck, why NOT?!!

''Here I go!'' He snickered, and to Nakisha's surprise, her mate leaped onstage to join his friend, dancing. She could hardly believe her eyes; her mate was DANCING. Her serious, big lump of a male... dancing. And he wasn't bad at it either.
Mean wile the massive bear had spotted a horse that didnt seem to happy to see nothing but perators in the massive clearing, he walked carmly up to the horse with a friendly smile.
"hello there, dont worry my friend there will be no hunting to night, this is a night of fun friends and good times, any way we have a speashal food delivery on its way for the meat eaters, by the way the name's Lazz.
Cheyenne whinnied in surprise as she was suddenly adressed by a bear. She shook her head and snorted, but as he promised there wouldn't be hunting, her ears perked.
''Well.. thank you. I'm Cheyenne... nice to meet you, Lazz.''
The muscles under her golden fur slightly relaxed, and she even smiled. Maybe this would be fun after all.
As Nightrod was setting up the songs, he saw a lioness that looked very hot and he knew her, his smile wided. "Sheerah girl, haha im i glad to see you my sexy cat", he moved aside to let her join him.
Sheerah purred and rubbed her head against Nightrod's shoulder. She was more then happy to see him!
a river ran along the side of the clearing and as nightrod stopped talking a massive beast crashed out of the water, with soming bigger in its massive jaws.
"ITS MY MAN BRUCE WITH AWERE TAKE OUT ORDER YEAH, what do i need to give ya", nightrod howled in delight.
The wolf/shark hibird dragged the small wale he had in his mouth by the tail onto the bank, funny thing was the small wale was huge and would feed all the meat eaters there. Bruce smiled showing lots of visos looking shark teeth.
"buy me a drink", the shark wolf thing joked.
As an impressive, unnatural and amazing hybrid appeared, several gasps sounded. Sunset already got in attack-mode, her orange eyes flashing to her son. Nakisha also felt the strong urge to run to her pups. Cheyenne reared up, her sharp hooves swooping through the air and her ears flat on her head. And as for Nemesis; she just frowned.

It quickly became clear this newcomer was friendly, though, and even though several of them still stared at him, they began to relax.
A black wolf sat by the stage wearing dark sunglasses and had a cerly wire going to a ear peace in his ear. the wolf looked rather menising with three eights down its left leg and a band around its right saying security.
Kaja stared at the black wolf in surprise.
He too was tattood with numbers... just like her old friend, Six. Maybe he was a friend of his..?
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~