War of the Wolves (Two Worlds Spinoff)

This is where those with literature as their main skill can come to shine. Post your stories and such here :)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

War of the Wolves (Two Worlds Spinoff)

Post by Nakisha » 06-04-2012 23:20

OK before you start reading; this a spinoff of the RP between Kat and myself called ''Two Worlds''. :) The story is about the pups of Sienna, a shewolf, and Nigel, a half wolf, half dog hybrid.

The pups are teens now, close to adulthood.
The village has suddenly been attacked by a pack of unknown wolves... and nobody knows why, except for a few dogs, that had kept their mouths shut. Thus, everybody is confused.

The young, adventerous Misty decides she wants to go and check those wolves out... a dangerous plan. And unknown to her parents... she leave the village. Amber, her intelligent and more cautious sister, goes with her... to try and protect her from trouble.

And that's where our story begins...

((It is good to know that Amber, in looks, took after her father Nigel, looking more dog then wolf... while Misty looks a lot more like a wolf. I'm posting the rough story, without any refining or detailling yet. I might add stuff later and edit parts.))

=============================================

Chapter one - Caught

- ''Come ON now, sis!''

Amber sighed as she watched her sister's white and grey tail sway happily in front of her, careless as ever.

- ''I still don't think this is a good idea, Misty...''
- ''Oh, don't be such a BORE. Noone will see us. I just want to see what it's all about, up close... and can't you imagine how happy the others will be to hear what we'll discover?''
- ''I think we're just looking for trouble...'' Amber felt all but at ease with Misty's ambitious plan.

The village was at war. For unknown reasons... a wolf pack had attacked. Nobody knew how, or WHY this was happening... And for two teens to go out alone now, felt like the worse decisions they could have made to Amber.

However, Misty was adventurous and never saw any danger. And Amber couldn't let her go out alone, as it had already became obvious she'd go anyway, determined as she was to find out WHY the wolves had attacked...

They had been walking in this forest for almost an hour already, and they hadn't seen anyone yet. And while Amber would have counted her blessings normally, she could féél something was off. It wasn't logical... their attackers wouldn't wander off so far...

It didn't sit well with Amber... at all.

- ''Shh... there they are...'' Misty hissed, her tail wagging in excitement as she crouched down behind some bushes.
Amber lowered herself too, coming up closer.

Not to far from them, wolves where walking in and out an enormeous cave. Most of them where males, of all ages.
To Amber's surprise, it seemed this was the headquarter of the pack... the very heart of their operation.

- ''Is everything in order for our next attack?'' A particulairly large male strutted from the cave, tail raised high. He had some nasty cuts on his snout and cheeks, and one of his ears was torn.
- ''Yes sir.'' A young, grey male bowed to him. ''We're prepared... waiting for orders.''
- ''Very good...''

Amber's eyes widened. Damn... this really WAS the place! But... if that was their command post... where where the guards?!
Her heart began to pound; this was NOT good...

- ''Misty...'' She hissed, softly. ''We're too close... we got to go!''
- ''Are you kidding?'' Misty still sounded happy. ''We can hear them from here... I'm sure we can...''

- ''A-HEM!''

The sudden voice above their heads scared both females out of their wits. Amber rose to her paws so fast that she almost bumped into the wolf... standing straight behind them.

It was a darkcolored male, large scars on one of his cheeks... and a grimm expression on his snout.

Misty, though shocked, quickly regained her composure.

- ''Oh... hello.'' She bravely raised her tail. ''How are we faring?''

Amber couldn't believe the wolf would fall for such a transparant trick. And indeed, he did not.

- ''Who are you two?'' He growled. ''State your names and rank!''

He then glared at Amber, taking her in from head to toe.

- ''Wait a damn minute here... you're no WOLF...'' He growled, baring his fangs. ''DOG SPIES, HUH!''

- ''What? US? Dogs?!'' Misty growled. ''Do I look like a DOG to you?! And this, this is my SISTER.'' She pulled Amber close with one front paw over her shoulder. ''See? We belong here!''

Amber mentally smacked her sister one. Damn... if she hadn't said that, Misty would have had a chance. Now... they where in for it.
Hadn't she understood the wolf had already catched on?

- ''ENOUGH!'' The male snarled, snapping at them, making Misty back down in shock and her ears turning back. ''I don't believe you... the stench of that mantown is all over you two. You're coming with me!''

- ''Like hell we will! Misty, RUN!'' With a snarl, Amber lunged forward.

She knew she had no chance. But she wanted to give Misty a chance to escape...

However, Misty hesitated... and Amber, as expected, was slammed down by the male right away.

- ''HA... you thought a couple of dumb teens could toy with ME?'' He growled, holding Amber under one paw. ''You're even dumber then I thought, bitch...'' He grinned widely. ''Do you know what we do with dogs who leave their doghouse, Fido?''

Amber snarled, her paws raking over the ground, but she couldn't pull free.
Misty stood frozen, eyes wide and ears pinned to her skull... to scared to even run.

They where in trouble...
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 07-04-2012 08:18

OOHHHHHH!!!!! I love it already!!! write more!!!! oh and do feel free to use any character

you can use Jaymes or Jasper, Nigel, Nicoletta, Viktor, oh for heck's sake you can even use pups from Sierra and Noah's litter of you so choose

...wait...i don't think we chose the litter for Sierra and Noah yet....gasp!!!

lol but yeah feel free to use Nia even hehe

if you have questions about how Jaymes or Jasper behave ask me, i've got a pretty good idea of their personalities already :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 07-04-2012 14:45

I will because they WILL be used. :) This is just the very start of the storyline, I got the whole thing thought out, just not written out fully. There'll be more of this... :) :happy:
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 07-04-2012 16:09

Can't wait! :D :P