For Chakotay

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

For Chakotay

Post by Nakisha » 09-02-2013 22:19

Hey guys,

Please welcome CHAKOTAY. He's one of the reasons why I've been abscent lately! ;) He's a dear friend of mine. Beware, his english is not that good, so please be patient with him.

Chakotay... welcome. You've already seen these, but I'm posting them here for the group to see.

(Also, Leo... you guys share the same real name. :P)
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Chakotay

Post by Chakotay » 09-02-2013 22:25

Thanks for the warm welcome :-)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 09-02-2013 22:27

Love ya darling. You'll enjoy it here, we have a very special group here of extremely trustworthy people. :D They're the best. :happy:
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 10-02-2013 04:50

Hiya Chakotay! How are you? I'm Kat here on Hekaya and it's a pleasure to meet a friend of Kisha's. Hope you enjoy your time here and please feel free to ask questions if you have any. Me or anyone here would be glad to help you settle in. :D :P

Welcome welcome!! :lol:

Kisha!! Hiya girl!! How have you been? Got a bit worried when no word came from you. Glad to hear your safe. :)

And once again you amaze me with your artwork!! Beautiful tiger might I say, just stunning! :o
Chakotay

Post by Chakotay » 10-02-2013 23:07

K.A.T wrote:Hiya Chakotay! How are you? I'm Kat here on Hekaya and it's a pleasure to meet a friend of Kisha's. Hope you enjoy your time here and please feel free to ask questions if you have any. Me or anyone here would be glad to help you settle in. :D :P

Welcome welcome!! :lol:

Kisha!! Hiya girl!! How have you been? Got a bit worried when no word came from you. Glad to hear your safe. :)

And once again you amaze me with your artwork!! Beautiful tiger might I say, just stunning! :o
Hello Kat,

I am fine, with thanks to Nakisha. How are you? I will ask when i have some questions.

Thanks for the welcome.
Chakotay

Post by Chakotay » 10-02-2013 23:08

Nakisha wrote:Love ya darling. You'll enjoy it here, we have a very special group here of extremely trustworthy people. :D They're the best. :happy:
I love you too darling ;)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 11-02-2013 00:11

Hey Kat, sweety. :)

I'm fine, I've just been through a rollercoaster of emotions. Chakotay has been the one catching me when I fell. When I could no longer keep up with everything and when 'Ace' send me the words I never wanted to read.

I've been pretty heartbroken and I'm slowly recovering. Also, old wounds have been teared open, old trauma's came to the surface and much more, which is WHY I kept you all waiting at Broken Souls... :(

Don't worry, the waiting won't be much longer. Promise.
SilverWolf92
Silver of the Mist

Post by SilverWolf92 » 11-02-2013 06:05

oh hello there new face C:

I'm Silver, I kind of lurk now a days but I still hope to at still be considered part of the pack and all that ;u;

pleasure meeting you!~

Also, Nakisha, I'm glad that Chako (if i may? if not tell me!) has been helping you out, <3 <3 I'm glad things are going better, and am hoping all the better will keep coming your way hun <3

miss you guys! hope you've all been havin fun :) sure looks like it to me at least too haha :D
ImageImage

Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 11-02-2013 15:49

SilverWolf92 wrote:oh hello there new face C:

I'm Silver, I kind of lurk now a days but I still hope to at still be considered part of the pack and all that ;u;

pleasure meeting you!~

Also, Nakisha, I'm glad that Chako (if i may? if not tell me!) has been helping you out, <3 <3 I'm glad things are going better, and am hoping all the better will keep coming your way hun <3

miss you guys! hope you've all been havin fun :) sure looks like it to me at least too haha :D
I'm sure you may. ;) Chak is a very relaxed guy, he's kinda my protector, friend and support all in one and sometimes even the one with tender words when needed. :love:
And no, we're not romantically involved. ;) No intentions there either but we're still as close as close can be.

I'm sure he'll love the warm welcome. :)

And sweetheart, you're always a part of this pack. <3 <3 Always.
Chakotay

Post by Chakotay » 11-02-2013 19:49

Nakisha wrote:
SilverWolf92 wrote:oh hello there new face C:

pleasure meeting you!~

I'm sure you may. ;) Chak is a very relaxed guy, he's kinda my protector, friend and support all in one and sometimes even the one with tender words when needed. :love:
And no, we're not romantically involved. ;) No intentions there either but we're still as close as close can be.

I'm sure he'll love the warm welcome. :)

And sweetheart, you're always a part of this pack. <3 <3 Always.
I will always protect Kisha, because she is my best friend i ever had in my whole life. I will support her forever. Real friendship is something wonderfull.

Yes, i like the warm welcome here. Thanks.

Chako? Sounds nice :P