For Chakotay

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 11-02-2013 20:55

Remind me to never, EVER do all the stripes of a tiger again myself... *pants* :muzzle:

Love ya, Chakotay. We're going to do this IRL (in real life) soon.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Chakotay

Post by Chakotay » 12-02-2013 00:43

Nakisha wrote:Remind me to never, EVER do all the stripes of a tiger again myself... *pants* :muzzle:

Thanks for your masterpiece.

I can't wait to do this IRL. I love you too.
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 12-02-2013 01:58

Is this someone I should know about?? What have I missed here???
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 12-02-2013 18:47

Chakotay wrote:
K.A.T wrote:Hiya Chakotay! How are you? I'm Kat here on Hekaya and it's a pleasure to meet a friend of Kisha's. Hope you enjoy your time here and please feel free to ask questions if you have any. Me or anyone here would be glad to help you settle in. :D :P

Welcome welcome!! :lol:

Kisha!! Hiya girl!! How have you been? Got a bit worried when no word came from you. Glad to hear your safe. :)

And once again you amaze me with your artwork!! Beautiful tiger might I say, just stunning! :o
Hello Kat,

I am fine, with thanks to Nakisha. How are you? I will ask when i have some questions.

Thanks for the welcome.
Good good, I'm in college so school's starting to get to me now but I'm always around, dropping in to see how the site's going and making sure it won't get taken away due to lack of activity. :)

Just wondering but do you like roleplaying?

It sounds like a silly question seeing as this is a forum and all, but I've met a few people who join to chat with folks. So just wondering if you're gonna join us on some fun story-building :D
Nakisha wrote:Hey Kat, sweety. :)

I'm fine, I've just been through a rollercoaster of emotions. Chakotay has been the one catching me when I fell. When I could no longer keep up with everything and when 'Ace' send me the words I never wanted to read.

I've been pretty heartbroken and I'm slowly recovering. Also, old wounds have been teared open, old trauma's came to the surface and much more, which is WHY I kept you all waiting at Broken Souls... :(

Don't worry, the waiting won't be much longer. Promise.

I'm so glad to hear you two have each other's backs and are supporting each other :P Yay!!

Recover girl! But do take your time and then come back to us good as new :lol: I still have hopes that our two PRPs will continue someday. They were just getting good too
Chakotay wrote:
Nakisha wrote:Remind me to never, EVER do all the stripes of a tiger again myself... *pants* :muzzle:

what is this? I feel faint from all of the emotions in the air!! THE FEELS MAN!!! lol :lol:

*hearing in the background*
"Can you feel the love tonight?"
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-02-2013 18:47

alakai wrote:Is this someone I should know about?? What have I missed here???
Hahahah no darling, you guys never heard of him before. ;) And we're not romantically involved either. Chakotay is just my friend, both on- and offline. :) And I decided to see if he wanted to join us here and he did. :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-02-2013 18:49

K.A.T wrote:
Chakotay wrote:
K.A.T wrote:Hiya Chakotay! How are you? I'm Kat here on Hekaya and it's a pleasure to meet a friend of Kisha's. Hope you enjoy your time here and please feel free to ask questions if you have any. Me or anyone here would be glad to help you settle in. :D :P

Welcome welcome!! :lol:

Kisha!! Hiya girl!! How have you been? Got a bit worried when no word came from you. Glad to hear your safe. :)

And once again you amaze me with your artwork!! Beautiful tiger might I say, just stunning! :o
Hello Kat,

I am fine, with thanks to Nakisha. How are you? I will ask when i have some questions.

Thanks for the welcome.
Good good, I'm in college so school's starting to get to me now but I'm always around, dropping in to see how the site's going and making sure it won't get taken away due to lack of activity. :)

Just wondering but do you like roleplaying?

It sounds like a silly question seeing as this is a forum and all, but I've met a few people who join to chat with folks. So just wondering if you're gonna join us on some fun story-building :D
Nakisha wrote:Hey Kat, sweety. :)

I'm fine, I've just been through a rollercoaster of emotions. Chakotay has been the one catching me when I fell. When I could no longer keep up with everything and when 'Ace' send me the words I never wanted to read.

I've been pretty heartbroken and I'm slowly recovering. Also, old wounds have been teared open, old trauma's came to the surface and much more, which is WHY I kept you all waiting at Broken Souls... :(

Don't worry, the waiting won't be much longer. Promise.

I'm so glad to hear you two have each other's backs and are supporting each other :P Yay!!

Recover girl! But do take your time and then come back to us good as new :lol: I still have hopes that our two PRPs will continue someday. They were just getting good too
Chakotay wrote:

what is this? I feel faint from all of the emotions in the air!! THE FEELS MAN!!! lol :lol:

*hearing in the background*
"Can you feel the love tonight?"
Hahahaahah NOOOO not the love, not the love!!! Haha! :D :D *laughs* Nah, there's love, just not romantic-we-wanna-be-together love. ;) :) Love like I love you guys. <3 :)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 12-02-2013 18:53

Nakisha wrote: Hahahaahah NOOOO not the love, not the love!!! Haha! :D :D *laughs* Nah, there's love, just not romantic-we-wanna-be-together love. ;) :) Love like I love you guys. <3 :)
Lol I kid Kisha, but I believe that kind of love (one without the sexual lust and bodily desires) are one of the best relationships. You know it's like a friendship but it's also so much deeper than that. It's just...urg I don't have the words for it...THE FEELS!!! :lol: :P

Wish I could find someone like that, like a forever-friend-and-more-thing-but-it's-not-sexual :D :D

Kudos to you two!! 8)
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 12-02-2013 20:43

And here I was thinking and hoping that you've found someone!!
Image Image
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 12-02-2013 23:36

Ahwww thanks both of you.... :D

No, alakai... not yet. It'll be very hard to find someone who's right for me... :( But when it happens, you guys will be one of the first to know. :)

How are you and your handsome mate? :)
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 13-02-2013 00:03

We are doing awesome, i'm going over to his place tomorrow to hang out.
Image Image