Whelp now I have to update the arts.

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Whelp now I have to update the arts.

Post by Shaydie » 08-01-2013 03:16

I just went through my old posts and I am SHOCKED AND APPALLED BY MY INABILITY TO DRAW WHEN I WAS LAST HERE.

For shame.

Soooo I'mma just leave this here... my most recent works.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2mepfh3.png
^ UUHHH this is too big to post here so I'll leave the link XD
Just something I doodled in a day during class around September.

aaand a very good friend of mine's fursona. <3 My briinah (sister) <33

Character concept for a game in pre-development. Obviously it's not a real thing yet since I haven't completed college yet, but the game's still all laid out in my head. Just need to finish up college and find someone to take the idea and make it real!

Lastly my boyfriend's pokesona (pokemon fursona). Red Ampharos. <3 He's so fun to draw that I have so many doodles of him. MIGHT JUST BE MY ROMANTIC SIDE BUT WHATEVER. ;u;
lookatthatterrblefrigginhandIdon'teven
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-01-2013 03:23

Oh your Game of Thrones concept is AMAZING!!! :shock:

And who said you could not draw? Dang you could draw better than me anyday and even blindfolded. Your art puts me to shame. I can only color templates.

The red ampharos is adorbs :love1:

Btw do you have a picture of Median?
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 08-01-2013 03:45

Aw man see, the GoT picture actually popped up on the Reddit site for the show/books and got some pretty serious attention. I DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE IT THAT MUCH LOL

And I highly doubt that. More often than not I just screw around and every so often something good will come of it.

And yeees that is my baby. <333

No I do not have a picture of Median unfortunately, haha. I actually need to redesign her because we're working on a bit of a more realistic approach here whereas the other site had a fantasy aspect to it. So once that's done I'll post it up here for you to see.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-01-2013 03:59

Really why not? It looks really cool but then again I'm a noob when it comes to art. I have two really good art friends and I'm always wowed by their art even if they consider it poop hehe

Lol looking forward to seeing Median, I'm like imagining this ball of fur since you said she was really fluffy. I'm guessing she's kinda big to pull off a male?

Oh then I guess I better start designing my gay-but-not-gay male for her teehee

Your art is amazing!! Even if sporadic, I sometimes wish I was a better artist as I am always envious of friends who could draw well either on computer or on paper, easel whatever :lol:
Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 08-01-2013 18:28

wow they look fantastic your drawing has really come along :) take commissions by chance :P
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 08-01-2013 19:29

Heh, thanks for the compliments guys. These aren't my best works by far, but they're the most recent. Glad to know they're appreciated. :P

And I haven't really put any thought into taking commissions... I've wanted to in the past, but I don't have any way for people to pay me other than snail mail, so I've just been occasionally taking requests from people... Of course I haven't done any DRAWINGS for people in years. :lol: Always skins for characters on FeralHeart. Like these.

Leo
Beta

Post by Leo » 09-01-2013 21:09

well you get a paypal (which is safe and easy) i can pay you for a commission :P hehe
live fast, die young in a nice pair of shorts.
plz for give my spelling Image
umm you all rock :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 09-01-2013 23:18

Wow... wow... wow... and wow...

And Game of Thrones. Twice wow.

If I had money I'd pay you for linearts for Hekaya... :love:
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
Shaydie
The Shadow Hound

Post by Shaydie » 09-01-2013 23:36

XD Now, now, guys. None of you have to pay me for anything~
I'd gladly do some requests from you all if I find the time.
Not that I have any idea why you'd want me to draw you stuff in the first place, haha. I'm not the best person to ask. :P
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 09-01-2013 23:49

Darling... have you SEEN my drawings?
Seriously. You're a godess with a pencil compared to my scribbles...
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~