Wishing You Were Here - Kisha

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
K.A.T
Beta

Wishing You Were Here - Kisha

Post by K.A.T » 08-01-2013 01:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74S7EMUAKFs

Lol ignoring the romantic aspect of the song :D

Just something I did during my break for one of our RPs

Hehe Siegfried and Flame :love1:

Urg couple templates are difficult to find, and Flame's body does not match her genetics but it's the best I could do since I don't have epic splicing skills :P

Mind you I slaved over Sieg's design, wahh!! His design is a killer to replicate :D

and you might not recognize this, well Kirya should be easy, but her partner got remodeled.

So now her partner is Garrett (formerly known as Jolly). The raven is still there but the wolf just got redone and now here they are :) :)

(lol if you look carefully, you can see that I took the male I created from Here and just edited him slightly teehee :P )

As the YouTube link leads to, the song Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again

Wishing you were here again Kisha :P
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 08-01-2013 02:03

OH WOW!!!! :shock: I love this!!!
I never noticed how well Siegfried's and Flame's colours go together... it's stunning...

I promise, PROMISE I'll be back soon, I really miss our RP's. :(
Not just Flame & Kirya, but also Nigel & Noah and Sienna & Sierra....:(

Waaaahhh I miss you girl.

LOVE THIS!
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-01-2013 02:19

:love1: :love1: I'm so glad you like it :D Just a little something to cheer you up and on girl!! Rooting for you and hopefully life will let you breathe soon.

I just realized how their fur seems to compliment each other and it's quite nice. The final masterpiece is beautiful, it's the making-of that is tiring since as you can see Siegfried's markings are very sporadic and detailed.

But I do love how it turned out. This template was cute too, despite how thick it makes both Flame's and Kirya's legs look.

teehee, it's as if they're saying.

Flame: "Don't go."
Sieg: "...You don't want me to?"
Flame: "Of course not silly. Stay with me....always."
Sieg: "...I can do that."

No need to rush Kisha! Take it easy :) I patiently await your return and then we can let the fun begin again.

MISS YOU TOO!!!

And all the characters miss you as well :love1:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 08-01-2013 02:38

Hehee yes, Flame is all like;

- 'I don't know... and I don't want to admit it, but I'm a little scared. Will you teach me how to make it through this...?''

D'aww.... :love:
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 08-01-2013 04:09

Nakisha wrote:Hehee yes, Flame is all like;

- 'I don't know... and I don't want to admit it, but I'm a little scared. Will you teach me how to make it through this...?''

And staying true to Sieg's character at first he'll say no and take her back to the village, but once he sees how unappreciated she is by the village dogs, he'll take her away lickity split hehe

Sieg:

"You should be scared. You would be a fool not to be. You're walking away from your friends and family and venturing into the unknown with a strange wolf. But I'll tell you one thing you won't have to fear. The fear that I'll ever leave your side and the fear that I'll ever stop loving you."

:love1: :P
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 10-01-2013 00:08

K.A.T wrote:

And staying true to Sieg's character at first he'll say no and take her back to the village, but once he sees how unappreciated she is by the village dogs, he'll take her away lickity split hehe

Sieg:

"You should be scared. You would be a fool not to be. You're walking away from your friends and family and venturing into the unknown with a strange wolf. But I'll tell you one thing you won't have to fear. The fear that I'll ever leave your side and the fear that I'll ever stop loving you."

AHWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :love1:

Working hard to get everything in order to continue it all! :D :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 10-01-2013 06:11

Nakisha wrote:
K.A.T wrote:

Sieg:

AHWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :love1:

Working hard to get everything in order to continue it all! :D :D

Wishing you well!!! :P :D