Pretty :)

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
K.A.T
Beta

Pretty :)

Post by K.A.T » 21-07-2012 16:51

Weee just thought I would made another piece of art as I realized I don't have many brown wolves in my collection haha :D

Hey Kisha, this one kinda reminds me of Kane and his sister, maybe he's a relative haha ;)

His name is Graham and maybe up for some RP :P

This lovely lady is the angel Arella, and she is going to be in an RP that Toki and I have planned for her new character Theon. Arella is a pure innocent, well not that innocent, but a pure angelic girl who sees the good in everyone :lol: You can see where that would get her into trouble
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-07-2012 23:40

Wow they're gorgeous... and I love Graham too, feel free to make him family of Kane and his sister. :D He could use some more relatives!
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 24-07-2012 00:15

Nakisha wrote:Wow they're gorgeous... and I love Graham too, feel free to make him family of Kane and his sister. :D He could use some more relatives!
haha maybe a son? ahaha that would be hilarious

Kane: "...Oh...so who's your mother again?"

or he could be a brother haha IDK i was just in the mood for some designing

:)

also posting so that no one will hassle us about no activity :happy:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 24-07-2012 17:05

Kane uses his own recources to stay infertile, so his fun harms nobody. :)
The last thing he wants is burdening girls with his offspring. ;)

I DO intend for him to have pups one day, but only if he meets the right one. Or if a girl réally wants to and he decides to do so. :P
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 25-07-2012 04:03

Nakisha wrote:Kane uses his own recources to stay infertile, so his fun harms nobody. :)
The last thing he wants is burdening girls with his offspring. ;)

I DO intend for him to have pups one day, but only if he meets the right one. Or if a girl réally wants to and he decides to do so. :P
lol at least he's a gentleman when he extracts his payment. I don't really know what I would call him. Would he be called a rapist or just someone who does business justly?

Anyways I was just kidding with Graham being his kid. I say he is more a sibling and maybe one day in the future we can do a family thing where little brother and sisters meet up with Kane and they have a small awkward family reunion. :happy:

I'm making a new girl design and maybe perhaps if Kane agrees or something :P lol we'll see
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 27-07-2012 05:40

I has decided!!!!

This girl will be like my other fursona, I actually think she fits me better than Kat(also formerly known as Ginkiba)

After some time looking at Kat's design, I was thinking of remaking her, giving her a more natural look but the more I stared the more I just wanted to make a new one.

and since I liked the the colors black, white, and red I tried to create a natural design based on those colors and realized someway or another it would resemble a Bernese Mountain dog. so this girl is a wolfdog hybrid and you'll see that she's quite a special lady when the bio is made :lol: she's actually not as big as she is actually pictured haha

anyways this is Kirya (Kira) which is a name that I like very much and sometimes refer to myself as if no one can pronounce my real name lol

so this is lovely Kirya who I shall just create a bio for since I feel like it

maybe this new me will see some action :P :happy: for now I think though I'll keep both Kat and Kirya since they are both me in a way

look forward to reading Kirya's bio :D I may write a story with her background information and such
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 28-07-2012 00:33

She's beautiful... :)

I guess we all have more then one fursona in a way. After all, while Nakisha is mine, I also feel Sunset is me, in a way. They're both sides of me...
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 28-07-2012 02:16

Nakisha wrote:She's beautiful... :)

I guess we all have more then one fursona in a way. After all, while Nakisha is mine, I also feel Sunset is me, in a way. They're both sides of me...
thankies Kisha :love1:

hehe well Kat(Ginkiba) was something that I had created a long time ago and I guess since I'm still growing and my mind is changing, I decided that perhaps it was time for an update to my fursona as well.

Critically speaking Kat is a bit too optimistic for me. That was how I was before I learned a lot of things and went to college. Kirya will be like me now and how I hope I remain in the future

You can get a glimpse of her personality in her bio and in her short story that I will write soon :D :happy:

Come back soon Kisha :D It's lonely here without you and Toki :P
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 20-08-2012 16:13

just feel like posting some recent designs I did when I had the time :D

the first one I got from the idea of the Mexican Wolf

the second one is based off a Saarloos Wolfhound
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 21-08-2012 23:36

Girl your designs are getting better and better!
How do you make such a crisp fur-pattern where colours overflow? I always fail at that....