Such Drama!!!! :0

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
K.A.T
Beta

Such Drama!!!! :0

Post by K.A.T » 03-07-2012 16:57

lol from the inspiration of Kisha's pictures, I made my own bunch of characters that just spell drama. hehehe :D

ok so to start off. :D

the male to the far right: Roman
the russet and tan female to his slight left: Iris
the dark colored pup between them: Leo (pronounced like "lay-o" and not like "lee-o")
the powdered snow female on the far left: Sherese

here's their story:

Roman is the alpha of a pack of wolves. Originally he was in a relationship with Sherese until he found out that she was barren and could not provide him with pups.

Iris is a tough loner who had been taking refuge in Roman's pack after getting into a brawl with some other wolves over food.

Seeing Iris' stronger characteristics and fierce attitude, Roman set his sights on her. But Iris had no interest to be the object of affection of a male like him, who only wanted to sow his seeds. She rejected his advances.

Annoyed Roman became partly obsessed over having her and drugged her with some food and herbs. Then he raped her....multiple times actually as he wanted to ensure she received his seeds.

Then later, young Leo was born, the only one born to Iris and almost the spitting image of his father much to Iris' dismay but she loves her son nonetheless for she has a sweet spot for pups. Though she hates Roman's guts and has denied him his rights to Leo. Roman isn't too happy to be losing his only son.

But then we are Sherese again, who was quite obsessed over Roman herself and when she found out he had thrown her away and impregnated Iris, Sherese became distraught and planned her revenge on both Iris and Roman. Yeah....obsessed she was....tried to jump his bones whenever she had the chance lol

Despite Leo being quite young, perhaps a few weeks, Sherese stole Leo away and ran from the pack, intent on having the mini-Roman for herself if she can't his father. Leo at this point is unable to eat meat and is in need of his mother's milk which Sherese cannot provide.

This of course made Iris furious and she blamed Roman for most of it. Anyway since Roman is the alpha of the pack he couldn't leave so Iris went off to catch the pup-thief on her own. Though this is problematic as Iris is still a little large and recovering from her pregnancy and in no condition to battle or trek long distances after a health female like Sherese. But Iris is frantic because she knows Leo needs milk or else he'll starve and die!!! :o

They all have their many quirks about them.

Sherese, despite her obsessive problems over Roman, is a very beautiful female that attracts any male and immediately makes anyone drop their guard due to her outer appearances and looking sweet and innocent. Who could say no to her?

Iris on the other paw is a rough and tough female and looks like she could beat up anyone who gets in her way, so when she's trying to ask around if anyone had seen a female with a pup, they think she's a suspicious character and ignore her much to her annoyance.

Roman, while he is an excellent alpha of his pack, he has woman problems, coupled with is low fertility he has mated with many single females of his pack to try and produce offspring. So far Leo has been the only successful one and he is determined to get his son back, despite Iris' claims that he has no right to Leo. She named him by the way.

Here's the lovely surprise that I have waiting for you all. :D :happy:

Adult Leo!!!!

cute little tike grows into this handsome fellow >w< again he looks very much like his father, so much so he inherited the facial marking under the eye and the birth mark on the shoulder. The only thing different is that Leo has those markings on the opposite side of his features. He inherited Iris' brown on his toes and her red markings on his tail and most importantly Iris' shocking eyes.

What's funny is his blue mohawk which actually seems to resemble the color of Sherese's fur, hence why she wants to steal him away since she is stubbornly and ridiculously believing that Leo is rightfully hers.

^.^; Yup this is one problematic family :D

lol Kisha this is actually a response to your previous artwork :D just imagine if these family's clashed lol :P :lol:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-07-2012 17:35

Oh, oh, OHO!!!
This pack... + ''Terra'' (no name picked just yet) and Lira... = win...

Leo needs milk. Lira needs milk. Only Iris HAS milk.
Roman probably won't want another male, given his own low fertility and such, don't want competition... and poor Sherese seriously damaged by loosing Roman and coming to such drastic measures...

IF the guy would run into Sherese... what would happen? Could he get her to see reason, especially since Iris would solve both Leo's and Lira's (if he can convince her, that is) problems?

OHO....
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-07-2012 17:43

lol Sherese is quite off her rocker at this point lol :D

she's head over heels in love with Roman and although the two did have a thing before, for Roman who has low fertility, he needs a female who can give him puppies. Although he does like Sherese to an extent.

It's Iris who is kinda hating them both right now. All she wanted was to recover from her fight and then leave. But no....Roman had to impregnate her and then Sherese gets all crazy and lands poor Iris in this big mess to find her son and just fix everything.

ahahaha the two families should totally meet.

It would be hilarious to see this play out.

Sherese carrying a confused and young Leo, bumps into Lira and her daddy and begs him not to help this female that's stalking her and trying to steal "her" pup.

Obviously there is no reason not to believe her and so when Iris comes along she gets into a small argument with Lira's dad about helping her find her "son" for she is the real mother.

But in the end she settles for giving Lira milk despite her urgent need to get to her son.

maybe she can ask Daddy for help? lol she feeds Lira, in exchange Daddy needs to track down Sherese and bring Leo back or else :o

and then when they do find Sherese, they find out that she's not as crazy as she seems and just wants attention from Roman and so the plan would be to get the crazy couple get back together despite both of their problems...:D :happy:

DRAMA!!!!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-07-2012 18:17

K.A.T wrote:lol Sherese is quite off her rocker at this point lol :D

she's head over heels in love with Roman and although the two did have a thing before, for Roman who has low fertility, he needs a female who can give him puppies. Although he does like Sherese to an extent.

It's Iris who is kinda hating them both right now. All she wanted was to recover from her fight and then leave. But no....Roman had to impregnate her and then Sherese gets all crazy and lands poor Iris in this big mess to find her son and just fix everything.

ahahaha the two families should totally meet.
Ahwwww I feel for both poor Sherese and Iris....

My guy will feel he doesn't want to get involved too much in their mess anyway, since he wants to keep contact with anything female limited. But he WILL do anything for his daughter... ANYTHING.
It would be hilarious to see this play out.

Sherese carrying a confused and young Leo, bumps into Lira and her daddy and begs him not to help this female that's stalking her and trying to steal "her" pup.

Obviously there is no reason not to believe her and so when Iris comes along she gets into a small argument with Lira's dad about helping her find her "son" for she is the real mother.
He will be like; YOUR son..? (glances down at her belly and sees nipples)

UHOH. Fuck.

Eh... SHERESE...?? :lol:
But in the end she settles for giving Lira milk despite her urgent need to get to her son.

maybe she can ask Daddy for help? lol she feeds Lira, in exchange Daddy needs to track down Sherese and bring Leo back or else :o
Definitely. He'll hate getting involved but he'll do anything for the sake of his little girl. :)
and then when they do find Sherese, they find out that she's not as crazy as she seems and just wants attention from Roman and so the plan would be to get the crazy couple get back together despite both of their problems...:D :happy:

DRAMA!!!!
Him: Yeah. Get together again. Heck, do a trio for all I care... as long as Lira is save... :P

He might want to be gone for matingseason, but that might be hard considering midwinter is a rough time to care for a six month old pup/teen.

He'll be like; ''Roman, do me a favour. Keep those two away from me. Do whatever you want and need to do with the both of 'em but keep them AWAY from me please...'' :lol:
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-07-2012 18:30

Ahwwww I feel for both poor Sherese and Iris....

My guy will feel he doesn't want to get involved too much in their mess anyway, since he wants to keep contact with anything female limited. But he WILL do anything for his daughter... ANYTHING.
Lol then he is quite similar to Iris who at the moment is all about saving Leo and ensuring his survival for she doubts confused Sherese will know what to do with a pup without having milk herself :D

But hey at least then she can introduce him to a pack where he could let Lira grow up with the safety of numbers rather than wandering around as just the two of them.
He will be like; YOUR son..? (glances down at her belly and sees nipples)

UHOH. Fuck.

Eh... SHERESE...??
Lol that is priceless

Iris: "Yes MY son, these nipples are just for show you know!"

ahaha Iris is definitely a take-no-crap lady. maybe she and Lira's daddy could be good friends :) and perhaps along the way one of them could start developing strange feelings that perhaps neither of them want to admit ;) oh hohoho

and Leo and Lira could grow up like siblings, or at least playmates
Him: Yeah. Get together again. Heck, do a trio for all I care... as long as Lira is save...

He might want to be gone for matingseason, but that might be hard considering midwinter is a rough time to care for a six month old pup/teen.

He'll be like; ''Roman, do me a favour. Keep those two away from me. Do whatever you want and need to do with the both of 'em but keep them AWAY from me please...''
ahahaha Daddy really has a daughter complex hehehe

just imagine once Leo and Lira grow older and she becomes more beautiful. Daddy'll will have to guard his daughter like a prized jewel.

who knows maybe Leo might grow to like Lira (lol if it gets that far :P )

Hell this would seem like a hilarious sitcom. the majority of the story taking place after they've settled down back in the pack and everything. Iris becomes like a foster mom for Lira and such while it gives Daddy a break from everything.

Roman will not be so happy but he is a mature leader and as a good alpha his pack loves him as leader so he doesn't fear being overthrown. lol he would gladly have the girls for himself.

Roman: Hell with the way you act I might think you're gay. If you don 't want two lovely ladies, I'll take them for myself."

Iris: "Like hell you will!!"

Sherese: "Oh Roman my love!!"

Leo: *stares cutely* ^__-__^
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-07-2012 19:15

Bwahahahah I can just see that happening!!! :lol:

Yeah... he's grieving about Djala. She really was his true love... So sad...
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 05-07-2012 19:14

Nakisha wrote:Bwahahahah I can just see that happening!!! :lol:

:( aww poor guy. Perhaps then friendship would be really good for him :D lol we could just turn this story into him finding friendship and then fast forwarding till both Lira and Leo are adults and Daddy is now settled in within the pack and is currently trying to make sure no male touches his little girl :D :lol:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 06-07-2012 17:07

K.A.T wrote:

:( aww poor guy. Perhaps then friendship would be really good for him :D lol we could just turn this story into him finding friendship and then fast forwarding till both Lira and Leo are adults and Daddy is now settled in within the pack and is currently trying to make sure no male touches his little girl :D :lol:
I wouldn't want to fastforward too much, Lira growing up will be very much fun... :lol:
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 06-07-2012 20:51

Nakisha wrote:
K.A.T wrote:

I wouldn't want to fastforward too much, Lira growing up will be very much fun... :lol:
lol just kidding :D seeing the developing stages of the two pups will sure bring fuzzy feelings :3 awww!

oh I can so see the tug-of-war that Roman and Iris will have over poor little Leo.

Iris doesn't want her son getting involved with Roman despite the latter being Leo's father but Roman is intent on making Leo the second alpha of the pack. Will Iris let him :P hehehe!!

can't wait! :happy:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 08-07-2012 23:20

Ohhh that's gonna be good... :D :D

I can't wait to play Lira as a stubborn teen, especially since she's an adorable and loving little pup. ;) Poor guy is in for shock... :lol: