Just something I made...

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Just something I made...

Post by Nakisha » 01-07-2012 21:22

So yeah. Lone male, pup... Mother of the pup is dead. :(
He wants to find them a pack. FAST. His daughter is barely even weaned and is not eating well, she could use milk... But where will he find any?

She's a little too young to fully understand that her mother is dead. And he, he is in deep grief. He's the kindest to his daughter, but rather cold to strangers. He doesn't want to get too close to another female, feeling he would betray the memory of his beloved mate in doing so...

I think he needs a few scars from his background. Maybe a torn ear or such.

His mate and the rest of his pack where killed in a fight with another pack over territory. (Sheer necessity, both packs where starving...) The worse is... his daughter watched her mother die, as she tried to protect her and the only other pup of the pack (son of another couple). She didn't manage; she was killed, the other pup was killed... and that's where daddy came in, only just managed to snatch his daughter away from the enemy... and ran to hide her somewhere. And, in doing so, he feels he has abandoned, BETRAYED his pack... as, when he returned.. they where all dead.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-07-2012 21:36

:o :o OMG the daughter is so pretty!!! I can see daddy buying a machine gun to keep them boys away from his little girl later on :P ahaha!

I see little girl takes after her mother seeing as daddy looks largely different. But nevertheless both of them are quite good looking :love1:

they would make an excellent pair for a RP :)

oh actually I really want to see a grown-up version of this little girl >w<

*squeal* She is ADORABLE!!!

Great job Kisha :P
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-07-2012 21:50

I read your mind; I just made mother and daughter! ;)

Poor mommy... she was so brave. :( (I do intend to give her a role in the RP by the way... as a ghost-appearance) Her name was Djala. Her mate used to say ''she had the stars in her face''.... you can see why.

Daughter Lira. She got her greys from daddy, but her looks are definitely mom's!
toki333
Warrior

Post by toki333 » 01-07-2012 22:13

Oh, their designs are so pretty Kisha (as always)! I especially love their eyes. :love1:

But that back story is so sad :( I kinda just want to snuggle them both, tell them it'll be alright (or will it?).

Why do we do this to our characters? Give them awful pasts and kill off their loved ones? ; _ ; I feel so bad for doing so...but the storylines make for such good RPs :oops:
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-07-2012 22:16

OMG if only we could take on another RP eeek! >w< I would love to RP a story revolving around these two and two of my own characters!!!

Hmm mommy is so pretty, no wonder daddy was so in love and dear little daughter must make her daddy cry every night with her strong resemblance to her mother

X3 aww! This would be such a heartwarming story of family and starting anew :love1:

You should write a fanfic if their story never gets a chance to be played out :happy:

lol Toki you speak so true. we are definitely so bad to our characters hehe :D but we can't help if it makes awesome stories to RP :lol:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-07-2012 22:40

I agree Toki... we're horrible doing this to our poor charries. :(
But yeah, idea's randomly pop into my head. I don't believe this one was original by a long shot anyway, but I thought of the movie Bambi 2 (the scene where Bambi is asked to go to sleep by his father but he starts talking about his mother) and suddenly this idea hit me. A father, loving his daughter more then life itself, and struggling with the most heavy loss ever... his beloved mate. :(

I can see so many situation for this guy. Wanting so bad to stay clear of other females, the pain still too deep and fresh, feeling that even befriending another female would betray the memory of Djala... only to find he cannot do anything else then find, hopefully, a pack... not realizing that he wíll need a female to tend to poor Lira's needs, who's just a tad too young to be weaned and isn't doing too fancy because she simply can't handle the regurgitated meat her father offers her just yet....

And while this all starts in spring (the season pups are born) it'll be hard to take care of Lira after a harsh winter with too little food, let alone leaving her all alone to go and hunt... what if something happens to her if he's gone? He'll understand what lone females with pups are going through... (In nature, lone females seldom manage to keep an entire litter alive!) And what about next winter, when Lira will only be 6 months old? He'll DEFINITELY won't want to be around another female when heat season hits (midwinter), as even the THOUGHT of it feels like the ultimate backstabbing to Djala's memory, but he can't take care of Lira all alone either. Either way, he'll be constantly trying to do the best for his daughter and suffering himself.....

Lira is all he has, and while he'll be rather grumpy/cold to others often (well females, males are ok) he'll be the sweetest, most gentle, loving, warm fatherfigure any pup could wish for....

Ohhh come to think of it... he should run into a lone female with pup(s) or something, (since Lira needs milk and all) sentencing them to travel together to find a pack if they wish to keep their puppy's save...

All he needs is a name. :P
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-07-2012 22:46

lol somehow the name Terra popped into my head when I saw him. I think due to his colors I thought of the ground and then Terra popped in. Perhaps it's not the most masculine name lol

I'd love to see what you come up with :P

Gosh Kisha you are infectious, I now feel like designing more characters just because this inspired me

Darn!!! I must finish my replies and MSPaint awaits me X3

btw your idea is marvelous and makes such stories full of drama that make RPers just want to bawl as they write :love1:

BTW Bambi is just PRECIOUS!!!
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-07-2012 23:29

Ahwww too much honour.... :oops:

I have a feeling these two WILL see action. :P

Well, since I've quited the group RP's I'm pretty sure I'll get some space soon enough... ;)