Just for fun, for now... Dogpack Project

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 31-03-2012 21:44

I think only the three loose males will not like Rosey, G likes the small female and finds her a very strong girl and respects her.

Scott likes Rosey as a friend and is nice to her, but when it comes to leadership the hound mix doesn't have a lot of respect for the small one.

Lydia tolerates Rosey since she views the small fry as no real threat to her relationship with G or any other male, well besides Soren but Lydia's not really interested in Soren that much, too slow for her tastes.

Bosco will really not like Rosey because he sees her as a nuisance and annoying. she may be a girl but not a girl that he would go after lol

Jax respects G and values him highly as alpha; if G says no, it's no. So that won't be a worry. Unless indeed he gets a big chance and nobody's looking (or a chance BEFORE G tells him no), he's not an idiot after all, but all in all a flatout no from G means he'll accept that.

Jax is sure loyal.
G will be happy to hear that and believe me the Saluki will be the first to tell Jax and any other male that Lydia is off limits no matter how hard she tries. :P
But he wants the best for her... that's the best kind of relationship in the very end.
hehe that is true. G is probably the best friend anyone could hope for. Lydia especially. even after everything she's done and said to him he still forgives her and is still her friend. even when he threatens to leave her

let's just hope Lydia realizes how special he is to her before it's too late and she loses not only her best friend but her mentor and the only person who understands her
Indeed, for me to; I want to see how the Rp runs.
And I got some idea's too, this is gonna be good! (Alana and G will also be fun.. and Alana and Jazz... and Jax and several girls... and... and...)
oh I'd love to see Alana and G interaction. Alana would respect G and G would be able to teach her many things since they're specialty is speed and stealth. and oh won't Lydia just be jealous of their training time hehe :happy:

seems we won't really have any permanent relationships in here besides Rosey and Soren and whoever G ends up with

perhaps as we go along, if we see fit we can always create more characters from the leftovers and throw them in just for kicks :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 31-03-2012 22:12

K.A.T wrote:I think only the three loose males will not like Rosey, G likes the small female and finds her a very strong girl and respects her.

Scott likes Rosey as a friend and is nice to her, but when it comes to leadership the hound mix doesn't have a lot of respect for the small one.

Lydia tolerates Rosey since she views the small fry as no real threat to her relationship with G or any other male, well besides Soren but Lydia's not really interested in Soren that much, too slow for her tastes.

Bosco will really not like Rosey because he sees her as a nuisance and annoying. she may be a girl but not a girl that he would go after lol
LOL, I can see Rosey teasing Lydia though. :P :lol: Oh and I know just how... hahhaah!!!
The little dragon....
G will be happy to hear that and believe me the Saluki will be the first to tell Jax and any other male that Lydia is off limits no matter how hard she tries. :P
Well, that means no Jax X Lydia puppies... :P

Jax: *Grumbles*

oh I'd love to see Alana and G interaction. Alana would respect G and G would be able to teach her many things since they're specialty is speed and stealth. and oh won't Lydia just be jealous of their training time hehe :happy:
Yep... I could already see trouble between the two girls when Lydia suspects Alana MIGHT be after G, and Alana won't do a think to make her think anything else. Since, well, she doesn't cáre what Lydia thinks. :P Not because she wants to sick her.
seems we won't really have any permanent relationships in here besides Rosey and Soren and whoever G ends up with
Oh maybe Alana will fall for Jazz. :) We'll just have to wait and see. And some of my males might fall for some of the girls... Alakai has some quite interesting chars walking around too, that's why I'll simply let it play out and see what happens. :D
perhaps as we go along, if we see fit we can always create more characters from the leftovers and throw them in just for kicks :D
Sure, that's always possible for anyone who feels they can handle more chars. :D :happy:
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 31-03-2012 22:24

Nakisha wrote:LOL, I can see Rosey teasing Lydia though. :P :lol: Oh and I know just how... hahhaah!!!
The little dragon....
oh the little devil hehe :P i can't wait to see what she has in mind. teasing Lydia is always a good way to get a good laugh out since Lydia is very funny to tease
Well, that means no Jax X Lydia puppies... :P

Jax: *Grumbles*
ahahaha you're always welcome to try crack pups :D I'd love to see what you come up with

yup sorry big guy, Lydia is G's hehe whether she likes it or not, G's very protective of her and will only give her to a guy who he knows can make her happy :happy: what a sweet guy

Yep... I could already see trouble between the two girls when Lydia suspects Alana MIGHT be after G, and Alana won't do a think to make her think anything else. Since, well, she doesn't cáre what Lydia thinks. :P Not because she wants to sick her.
oh the little troublemaker ahaha but I can see the little sparks of hatred flying between Alana and Lydia

Lydia will suspect any female of getting closer to G, even if they're not ahaha she's just got that kind of mind. and especially when she sees G spending quality time together with Alana, Lydia will try to take up more and more of G's time so he can't spend any with Alana

I'm not really sure if Lydia loves G and that's why she's possessive or it's just because she's scared of losing him to someone else that's she acts that way around him

oh ho ho and when Lydia finds out that Jazz likes Alana and that Alana is close to Jax, that means Lydia will try harder to flirt with those two males to make Alana's life miserable. oh how the two will hate each other :twisted:
Oh maybe Alana will fall for Jazz. :) We'll just have to wait and see. And some of my males might fall for some of the girls... Alakai has some quite interesting chars walking around too, that's why I'll simply let it play out and see what happens. :D
aww that would be cute, Jazz getting the girl of his dreams hehe but then maybe feeling kinda bummed since Jax sired a litter of Alana's pups too. oh hoho I feel for the girl going for Frankie ahaha
Sure, that's always possible for anyone who feels they can handle more chars. :D :happy:
hehehe girl i can always handle more. i think i once had an RP with a group of people on another RP website and I controlled I think in total 8 characters and I did pretty well
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-04-2012 04:21

oh love how you came in alakai

hahaha way to show the tense relationships Lydia has with Charlette ahaha :happy: epic

oh and Jazzy hehe he's a cute one, let's hope if he can impress Alana :D

now we get to wait for kisha to reply :D
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 01-04-2012 04:22

Yep, yep, I love how it came out too! Just came out so smoothly!! I can't wait to see how Lydia responds to charlette's comment hehehehe
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-04-2012 04:26

alakai wrote:Yep, yep, I love how it came out too! Just came out so smoothly!! I can't wait to see how Lydia responds to charlette's comment hehehehe

oh count on it being with biting sarcasm followed up with G giving her his infamous look hehe

Lydia's not gonna let Charlette win this without a fight, well verbal fight ehehe :D
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 01-04-2012 04:29

Yes, this is going to get real interesting!!! :D

Well I'm off, have a great night!
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 01-04-2012 04:40

night alakai :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 01-04-2012 12:30

Ohhhh this is gonna be good, off to reply! :D
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 01-04-2012 13:18

Hehe ya, this is gonna be a really good Rp considering its got three really good RP'ers!! Hehehehe
Image Image