Just for fun, for now... Dogpack Project

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 31-03-2012 00:31

And it is there! :D

Off to bed now, hope you'll like the opening post.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 31-03-2012 05:09

I got the okay from Leo to use the name George, so kisha can you change Grigori's name to george plz? Thankies a bunchies! :D

loved the super ginormous intro by the way, it was an awesome opening to what I hope will be an awesome RP :happy:

great way to get us into action

I'll post tonight and then alakai tomorrow and then I guess we have our posting order, Kisha, me and then alakai :D

oh this is gonna be good!! :lol:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 31-03-2012 11:22

Hehehe glad the big intro didn't put you guys off. :) I wanted to give a feel of the area around them and the live lead. And of course the kind of dog Alana is... for she's the only one I play who was born on the streets out of straydogs.

Rosey's story is really sad... and Soren's and Jax's isn't too happy either. As for my lone male (will give him a name asap...) he didn't have much luck in life either.

Oh and changed G's name!

OMG read your post... BRILLIANT. I already LOVE Lydia. She's amazing!
I can see a longlasting irritation between her and Alana... :lol:

I can't wait for Alakai's post. This RP is off to a flýing start!
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 31-03-2012 18:21

I'll get to my post tonight after work
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 31-03-2012 18:57

Nakisha wrote:Hehehe glad the big intro didn't put you guys off. :) I wanted to give a feel of the area around them and the live lead. And of course the kind of dog Alana is... for she's the only one I play who was born on the streets out of straydogs.

Rosey's story is really sad... and Soren's and Jax's isn't too happy either. As for my lone male (will give him a name asap...) he didn't have much luck in life either.

Oh and changed G's name!

OMG read your post... BRILLIANT. I already LOVE Lydia. She's amazing!
I can see a longlasting irritation between her and Alana... :lol:

I can't wait for Alakai's post. This RP is off to a flýing start!
oh i love big intros, it's a great read and so exciting :D alakai's right, Kisha you are the best RP starter :happy:

hehe Lydia oh Lydia, she is not going to like any female mostly. Alana will be one since they just get in each other's fur. She doesn't like Trixie cuz that one has her eyes on G and Lydia hates that. and then Mercy cuz the foxhound likes G too and then lastly she doesn't like Charlette cuz that girl's got what Lydia wants, the alpha position. but in the future i plan on having something happen to Lydia that will hopefully wake her up from her dreaming :D I think all the characters I have belonged to humans previously

G was owned by working class folks who were indebt to the rich that they worked for and one day they released G and G came back to find that they had committed suicide from stress and their hopeless life, sad

but I have plans. In the future, the rich people will find out that there are deer and to show off their might, they go deer hunting with their dogs, their fat pampered dogs

G is hunting at the moment and steals a deer right from under the human's and their dog's noses and then runs off. one human then gets the bright idea that he wants that white dog and there's a bounty on G's head

but that's for later :P

Lydia was born into working class but then bought by some rich people and so grew up around the rich dogs. one female in particular influenced her alot. that female named her Lydia, which she says is another way to spell lady "Ladyi" and thus told Lydia that she should be elegant and proud of her beauty, make all men swoon.

the only thing Lydia didn't like was how she was going to be forcefully mated with males so she ran off at the age of 1 and met G. the two got off on the wrong foot, with Lydia trying to hit on him and all, but soon they became fast friends and the two stuck together to make ends meet.

Scott was born to working class too, but he didn't like to work, he envied the life of those rich dogs who played and lounged around all day. so he ran away and tried to get closer to those rich dogs and humans.

his history is tied with Mercy's. Mercy used to belong to rich humans, where she got her name Mercedes. she was a hunting dog and she proved to be a great hunter and retriever for the humans but they didn't like her shyness. she was too friendly with others and she didn't fight back so the rich humans dumped her. Scott saw this and this changed his opinion about humans and so he and Mercy became friends and they sought out other dogs to make a group with.

of course Bosco was born to the rich, he was trained as a guard dog, rude, ignorant, a bully, and was given everything he ever wanted, food, bed, water, all the women. until the day he messed with a female that was off limits. he raped her and when the humans found out they kicked him out of their home and thus Boss found himself out on the streets. at first he was afraid but then realized that he was strong and big and so he could bully his way through

he met the other two stray males and the first thought he had was to take over the pack of dogs and get his paws on that delicious looking white Saluki girl (lol) when they met up with G's pack, Boss was shocked to see that the saluki was a male and that the male could kick their asses

hehe we'll play out the part where the three try to take over and then get their butts whooped by G's group
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 31-03-2012 19:40

just a small question

who are you planning on pairing up in this RP? :)

Alana is gonna be a floozy during heat season so somehow before that time hits, someone's boy's got to take a fancy to her, and I can see Jazz does take a fancy, but will Alana end up with him.

G will control Lydia during heat because like Alana, Lydia goes a little crazy during heat, add that with her male-hogging problems and you've got a crazy boy-chasing female on the loose. G mostly feeds her some poppy seeds, to knock her out, if he can find some, or shove some rat or mouse poop under her nose to wake her up from her daze (haha works like a charm)

FYI just in case to prepare you guys, Lydia will go for Jax and take advantage of him. she will target Frankie for a good flirt, she'll try and overpower Jazz and she'll cozy up to Soren too. the only male she won't go near is Scott since he doesn't like her and she doesn't like his hairiness lol. and of course while she won't be hitting on her best friend, she'll drive all the girls who she thinks will take G away from her away

G so far I'm leaving him open for options but he and Lydia do have a close relationship and he is trying his best to make Lydia see that her behavior needs to change or else he will leave her, which is her worse fear

and to get to that stage, the three males will come in handy as Lydia will be smitten with Schaduw and Bosco and "noname" and flirt with them, not knowing from their charming seductive skills that all they want is a good romp. G will be annoyed that Lydia isn't listening to his advice and will chase the males away when he sees them...but once Lydia has pushed him far enough...he'll stop interfering and go away, leading to Lydia going into hysterics for him leaving her and she'll be easy prey for the three guys

until G comes to save the day again that is hehe :D but that will probably be one of the most dramatic scenes

Mercy likes G as well so I don't know how far that will take her. She may come to like someone else once she sees that G is unreachable to her.

Scott likes Trixie and is at times jealous of G since he can tell Trixie likes G

lol it seems all the characters are hopeless romantics in this one haha :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 31-03-2012 20:00

Hehe so cool...!!!

Rosey's story is the saddest. She was bought by a rich woman when she was pup. Her owner assumed she was a papillion but she grew bigger then expected. Then her owner bought another dog, a purebred papillion and got tired of Rosey, since Rosey was bigger then desired. She tried to return her to her breeder but she wouldn't take Rosey back... so they finally simply dumped her, putting her outside the car and driving off. (I have this all written out for her already, so so sad...)

Jax's history is already in his describition; he was owned by rich people as well. They had his ears cropped to look more impressive. He was meant to be used to impress burgulars, but proved to be too gentle and when they tried to make him more vicious the hard way, Jax escaped.
I still need to write out his history.

Soren's is almost as sad as Rosey's... He was owned by workingclass people and LOVED his family, and they loved him... but the man about the house lost his job and they where forced to move, and unable to take Soren with them. Soren's new owner got scared of him (since Soren growled at him, not knowing this man was his new owner) and called the pound to come and take him away. Soren was captured with the pole but pulled free and ran for it. He tried to find his old family back, but failed... and was starving. (He was too gentle to think about stealing from other dogs, the big sweetheart) He then met up with Rosey (who had been dumped just days earlier) and they made a pact; he would protect her and she would provide for them. (Wrote this one out already too)

I had no idea yet about the pairings... I guess you could assume that Rosey and Soren are kind of a couple, even though they aren't initially. They won't really give it any thought and will only be best friends until Rosey's heat comes and Rosey thinks about finding a mate (her size of course). Soren will be sad about that, wanting the best for his best friend but feeling like he's loosing her to someone else, too... But they do end up together, a weird couple, but still. :P

Alana is indeed a floozy and I'm not sure who she'll end up with... might be Jazz, it depends on how the RP goes. :)

Jax will like Lydia trying to court him very much; if G doesn't stop him, he'll surely sire her a litter. ;) :P He doesn't really think about having a lifelong mate, he'll just mate whoever willing. You know, taking all the benefits without hassle. :P And he's honest about it too, if females ask him (which Alana WILL) about who he wants as a mate he simply admits he'll be happy to mate any female willing. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, he's open and honest, but that's what he wants and he'll do it.
Alana, befriending Jax, will not like the idea of him mating Lydia and will want to stay away from him during her own heat, but she might be sired by him as well.

Jax WILL help take care of his offspring, though. No matter how many pups he'd sire with no matter how many mates, he will take a genuine interest in ANY pup of his that is born. He really is a kind and great male that way. :)

As for my loose male... I'll leave it completely open to how RP goes. He might want 'em all like Jax, or fall in love with someone.
Anyway, he'll hate Rosey. :P
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 31-03-2012 20:44

lol it seems all the loose males will hate Rosey, to them she's just a "fluffy white and brown rat" :P

oh gosh all our dog stories are so sad. boohoo :(

indeed Rosey and Soren will be an oddball couple haha

let's see what alakai says about his dogs

and while G trusts and respects Jax and treats the mastino breed like a friend, he's not going to be happy if he finds out Jax had a litter with Lydia. G's main point is that he's trying to make Lydia see that she is not ready for pups and that she needs to fix herself up first before trying to handle something she can't yet. and while he knows Jax is not a bad guy, still the Saluki will tell Jax to reject Lydia should she come onto him, otherwise...G is going to turn into a white demon doggy :P no one plays around with his best friend and gets away with it

Lydia wants puppies, and she's in love with the idea of a loving mate and pups but in reality she isn't ready for it and G knows it. Lydia is just too stubborn to listen to her older and wiser friend and so she'll insult G by calling him an old man and trying to be like a father to her which makes G not really happy :D

as you can see, G and Lydia's relationship is quite complicated. it's like love and hate at the same time

but anyway let's see how the Rp unfolds

i do have ideas for future plots when the time comes :happy: so be prepared for some unexpected events
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 31-03-2012 21:03

K.A.T wrote:lol it seems all the loose males will hate Rosey, to them she's just a "fluffy white and brown rat" :P

oh gosh all our dog stories are so sad. boohoo :(

indeed Rosey and Soren will be an oddball couple haha

let's see what alakai says about his dogs
LOL not everybody. Jax has no problem with Rosey whatsoever. :) But yeah, the loose males won't like her, and she'll give 'em every REASON not to like her. :P
and while G trusts and respects Jax and treats the mastino breed like a friend, he's not going to be happy if he finds out Jax had a litter with Lydia. G's main point is that he's trying to make Lydia see that she is not ready for pups and that she needs to fix herself up first before trying to handle something she can't yet. and while he knows Jax is not a bad guy, still the Saluki will tell Jax to reject Lydia should she come onto him, otherwise...G is going to turn into a white demon doggy :P no one plays around with his best friend and gets away with it
Jax respects G and values him highly as alpha; if G says no, it's no. So that won't be a worry. Unless indeed he gets a big chance and nobody's looking (or a chance BEFORE G tells him no), he's not an idiot after all, but all in all a flatout no from G means he'll accept that.

Jax is sure loyal.
Lydia wants puppies, and she's in love with the idea of a loving mate and pups but in reality she isn't ready for it and G knows it. Lydia is just too stubborn to listen to her older and wiser friend and so she'll insult G by calling him an old man and trying to be like a father to her which makes G not really happy :D

as you can see, G and Lydia's relationship is quite complicated. it's like love and hate at the same time
But he wants the best for her... that's the best kind of relationship in the very end. :D

but anyway let's see how the Rp unfolds

i do have ideas for future plots when the time comes :happy: so be prepared for some unexpected events
Indeed, for me to; I want to see how the Rp runs.
And I got some idea's too, this is gonna be good! :) (Alana and G will also be fun.. and Alana and Jazz... and Jax and several girls... and... and...)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 31-03-2012 21:43

Oh ALAKAI if you read this before replying...

Feel free to make an opening for the 2nd pack. :) And if you want.. have your dogs do something, preferrably something they shouldn't if you want laughs. :P Rosey can try lead the group her way, then. :lol:

*YAP YAP YAP YAP!* :lol:

Just a suggestion though. :) Just do what feels good to ya. :)