Just for fun, for now... Dogpack Project

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 30-03-2012 17:44

Yep that's dutch alright. :) I read the name and I was like; whut... they're doing my language. :lol:

I can see him being one of the guys to father one of Alana's litters. :lol: I can just see these pups from more then 1 dad roaming about. :P

Ohh Kat that's a hard one, I love his current design too... I couldn't choose if I tried!
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 30-03-2012 18:47

love the design and coloring Alakai, the only problem that I have is....he's WAY TOO BIG!! to be considered normal, even proportionality normal

as a shepherd mix, he's around a medium build dog so it can't be possible for him to be bigger than a Saluki, Doberman, Wolfhound or even a Mastiff

34 inches is even taller than a Great Dane! so unless you switch to the Great Dane design, Mr. Seducer can't be possible :P

you're going to have to shrink him down a few notches

what kind of shepherd is he? if I know i can help you find out what's the biggest he can possibly get

i'm sorry if i'm a sticker but I like to stick as close as I can with normal

like with G, Saluki's are normally 28-29 inches max, I just maxed him out at 30 which isn't that big of a difference

about my white Saluki design, hehe i'll probably shove him into the story later as another character if the storyline will allow it, if not, then hey I just got another nice design for future use
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 30-03-2012 18:54

I changed his height. thanks kat
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 30-03-2012 19:12

yay! sorry about being a stickler :happy:

oh yeah Alakai

what do you think? go to page 4 of this topic and like go to the last few posts

I was asking Kisha if G should be the way he is or change him to white

so far there aren't any pure white dogs and white Saluki's look so freaking pretty

I thought it would be funny to have a guy as pretty as any female in the group and that might be the start of some funny drama :P

white G on same template!!

white G on a more expressional template!!

or

good ol' G the way he is right now!

.....gah I really like the idea of having a pretty male
and even the trio of males mistaking G for a girl at first and hitting on him...thus leading to why G kicked their butts, for threatening his group as well as thinking he was a girl lol

but then...IDK really help me out guys! :D
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 30-03-2012 19:45

I actually LOVE that idea. It'll just make trixie go after him even more and lydia trying ever harder to keep trixie away hehe I could just see G in an all white fur coat. It would just make him look gorgeous!
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 30-03-2012 19:51

alakai wrote:I actually LOVE that idea. It'll just make trixie go after him even more and lydia trying ever harder to keep trixie away hehe I could just see G in an all white fur coat. It would just make him look gorgeous!
ahahaha! i can see all the drama happening!! that will be so cool!

Lydia'll be all over G, half loving him cuz he's her friend but half hating him cuz he's as pretty as she is :happy: lol oh gods and Trixie's like "I want me some pretty boy" :P

ok so does the same template G look better or the second template?

i think Kisha might want me to stick with the first G since it's the same template and all, but at least the idea is there hehe!!
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 30-03-2012 19:56

I friggen like both! OMG He looks delicious either way!! Its hard to choose.
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 30-03-2012 20:05

bah here we go! changed his eyes cuz previously they were bugging me lol :P

so now we have it, G in all his white glory!

Kisha!!! can you change G's picture on the first page to this one plz? I think alakai has helped me reach a consensus

G shall be white!!!

and oh how I will love to see how the girls and boys react to him XD :D

haha should also add to his About him part: is sometimes mistaken for a female by men and is envied by women due to his beautiful coat.

hahaha

G: It's hard being a beautiful man....

Me: Oh hush pretty boy, you get more options.

G: .....Rude...

Me: LOL!!
alakai
Beta

Post by alakai » 30-03-2012 20:09

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Image Image
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 30-03-2012 20:53

Oh I'm gonna love roleplaying G :D

Can't wait to get started

Actually wanna know something?

When I was first thinking of naming G, I was going to name him George after the saluki from GNG

And now when I changed his colors I was thinking "Gorgeous George" ! But the realized that there is already a gorgeous george in shattered Souls lol