Flame... (Kat!)

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-08-2012 17:50

That'd be Ajax... I see it's confusing, lol. :D

Yeah I like making refs for the guys, it'll be easier when the story progresses to remember who's-who. :)

After all, this RP has quite a few chars running loose... :lol:
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-08-2012 17:53

oh yeah definitely, the visual references are a big help. pretty soon you won't know who is who in this story :D :lol:

oh Ajax looks quite nice. Is he part Saint Bernard?
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 04-08-2012 00:57

K.A.T wrote:oh yeah definitely, the visual references are a big help. pretty soon you won't know who is who in this story :D :lol:

oh Ajax looks quite nice. Is he part Saint Bernard?
Nope, 99% akita. ;)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 04-08-2012 01:38

lol 99% Akita? What's the other 1%?

here are some of my characters

Support Characters

Sonya, the mother of Kirya, mate of Aqil :D She's actually around 3 years old (lol same age as Jolly XD ) She's Bernese Mountain Shepherd and Norwegian Lundehund mix but without the Lundehund traits

And here he is, this is Aqil, the Arabian x Red wolf. The father of Kirya and mate of Sonya who she met in the mountains when he rescued her from a group of rogue males. He was 3 years old when he met Sonya who was 2 years old at the time. So as you can see, Kirya got her colors from her mother but most of her fur design from her father. And she got one eye from each parent. Hmm he is actually quite handsome hehe :D

Kite the Borzoi, a friend of Flame and Kirya and usually on the Hunting squad with Kirya. He's 4 years old. Nice to friends but very unfriendly to others. Dislikes Maxwell and Ross and loves his mate dearly. They've already had a litter of Borzoi x Saluki pups.

Athena, the Saluki, and mate of Kite. She's also 4 years old and a close friend of Flame and Kite. She hunts with Kite and Kirya. She like her mate dislikes Ross and Max and their posse. Mother of 4 pups who are grown and are working in the village.

Ivan, the Irish Settler who is an older dog of the village. He's 6 years old and a mentor to Kirya and friend to Flame. He's a scout around the village and well respected. He loves Georgina but the two are not mated as their owners don't want to mix their pedigree. Actually Ivan's already sired pups with another female settler but they hold no feelings.

This is Georgina. She is a 4 year old Australian Sheperd who acts haughty and flippant but is actually a good friend of Sonya's and therefore is a friend of Kirya and Flame. She is also very close friends with Ivan and is actually in love with him but they can't mate or their owners wouldn't be happy. She has also had a litter of aussie pups but like Ivan she doesn't love who she had the pups with. Max was attracted to her before but after she snubbed him and rejected his advances, he ignores her now.

This last guy here is Lawrence, he is 2 years old, an Anatolian Shepherd with some Irish Wolfhound blood. He loves Kirya, and she knows, but he hasn't made a move yet. His owner wants to breed him soon with another shepherd. Is very kind and is good friends with Ajax.

Brax, a 6 year old Tibetan Mastiff. One of the larger guard dogs of the village who is a kind old guy to Kirya and Flame despite knowing of their wolf heritage. Brax isn't too fond of wolves as he lost a comrade and daughter to a wolf raid once, but he knows that not all wolves are to blame. Not too fond of troublemakers, i.e. Ross or Maxwell.

-----------------------------------

Antagonists

Maxwell, the Chow Giant Alaskan Malamute mix and self-proclaimed most handsome male of the village, well technically he got the name from all the females and posse of his. He's around 3 years old, still young and still used as a stud dog. Actually not that bad looking :P Has fathered many sled dogs. Is the champion sled dog in the village. His owner is trying to see if Flame is up for breeding. Maxwell himself has an unhealthy obsession with Sonya and Kirya but his owner hates Kirya but not Sonya. Hates Ross with a passion. Followed around by his posse of dogs, and Jewel and Uni aren't far behind.

The main rival girl, Jewel, who hates Kirya and Flame's guts and is completely in love with Maxwell. She's 1 years old and a peach Siberian Husky, pedigree who is much wanted by breeders. Wherever Max is, she's not too far.

Uni, close friend of Jewel and another female rival who hates Flame and Kirya but madly in love with Maxwell. Detests wolves, is 1 years old and hates getting her pretty white fur dirty. Pure-bred Samoyed.

Heatz. Siegfried's half-brother who is the main culprit in pitting his group of males against Sieg. He like his father Perseus hates Sieg with a passion and wants the guy dead, even if he was partly the reason why Wendy is dead. Is close with Hale but even then he treats his brother with contempt because Hale is less aggressive and submissive.

--------------------------------------------

Mystery Character

This is the last character ref I'm making before I finish off with Kirya's father Aqil. This German Shepherd looking dog is Ross, he was adopted into the village after his family was supposedly killed by wolves. He's 2 years old and the ultimate rival of Maxwell as Ross excels in everything he does and is also after Flame and Kirya for obvious reasons. This guy will be the surprise punch-line of the story hehe. Unlike Maxwell, who just is obsessed over Kirya, Ross wants both Flame and Kirya for some reason. Ross does everything from dog sleding, to guarding and to hunting. Max does not like Ross and vice versa. Unlike Maxwell though, Ross is a loner and has no posse and is treated with disdain for being an outsider. Is actually used as a stud dog often.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 20-08-2012 04:25

posted some update references in my previous post :P
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 23-08-2012 15:22

Your designs are SO GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to make more for the dogs of Flame's team... I just need time to do so!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 24-08-2012 17:08

Nakisha wrote:Your designs are SO GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to make more for the dogs of Flame's team... I just need time to do so!

Awww you flatter me :P Your designs are absolutely lovely too! Don't count yourself out girl :D

I can't wait I see the rest of the team! Bet they will look a amazing, hehe and excited to see how Seth looks :P