Flame... (Kat!)

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Flame... (Kat!)

Post by Nakisha » 02-02-2012 23:46

Just felt like doing a quick one of her face.
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-02-2012 00:31

OH SOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!

Flame is such a pretty girl, beautiful really :happy: :P it's amazing none of her teammates are after her

Reynhart: ......... :oops: *blush*
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-02-2012 00:36

Well ONE is... ;) And he won't be happy with competition!
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-02-2012 02:07

Nakisha wrote:Well ONE is... ;) And he won't be happy with competition!
oh gosh? really? who? it's not Ajax so then.....
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-02-2012 14:17

Seth of course. :)
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-02-2012 17:51

Nakisha wrote:Seth of course. :)
oh boy, not only does Seth get competition but his competition is a wolf no less. that's not gonna make the guy happy lol

but it's not like Reyn would be a pushover. if he was serious about Flame he would fight for her :D
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-02-2012 22:30

K.A.T wrote:
oh boy, not only does Seth get competition but his competition is a wolf no less. that's not gonna make the guy happy lol

but it's not like Reyn would be a pushover. if he was serious about Flame he would fight for her :D
Seth will be the one convincing the team to go for Reyn.... and Daisy, with her (understandable) dislike for wolves will not be hard to convince... ;) The rest will follow with a doubtful Ajax.
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 03-02-2012 23:03

Nakisha wrote:
K.A.T wrote:

Seth will be the one convincing the team to go for Reyn.... and Daisy, with her (understandable) dislike for wolves will not be hard to convince... ;) The rest will follow with a doubtful Ajax.
lol oh how will Reyn deal with this? seeing as he doesn't want Flame's friend's hurt and he wants to send her back, he'll probably stand there and either take the hits or dodge them, maybe deal Seth and Razor some hits cuz he doesn't like them.

although....if he sees that Flame's friends are not really good friends, he might as well take Flame away seeing as she's not appreciated lol :happy:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-08-2012 00:13

Ah, found this one...

I kinda forgot the entire team I made, and stuff, and I KNOW I wrote it down here somewhere....

Oh, and changing Daisy's name. I used it for a Blaze X Nirvana pup in the RP. ;P
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 03-08-2012 17:06

OK found what I needed. :)

And here are some of the dogs from Flame's team; it's a team of 6 dogs.

We already know Flame.

1) Flame (Eternal Flame of the Northern Light, :female:) - Leaddog, but
because she's still unstable and stubborn, she's teamed up with Bluebell to keep her sharp... And Bluebell and herself hate one another's guts.

(Sloppy colorjob but I was in a rush...)

2) Bluebell (Bluebell of Swift Feet :female:) - Daughter of Nirvana of Swift Feet and Blaze the Trail of the Kifo Mountains, more dependable at work then Flame, hates her halfsister's guts, always showing she's more reliable.

(Daisy :female: is her sister; Image
(Another sloppy rushed colorjob) The sisters are always bullying halfsister Flame... Daisy is NOT on the team, she does other work.)

(PIC COMING)

3) Seth of Icey Whites (:male:) - After Flame, (more later..)

(PIC COMING)

4) Dagger of Frosty Fields (:male:) - Son of Razorblade, (more later..)

(PIC COMING)

5) Kirstal Snow of the Glacier :female: - Oldest and most experienced member of the team, her name might suggest a kind spirit, but she'd very stern with the young dogs. However, she had a heart of gold... except when it comes to wolves. Her mother was ripped to shreds by a pack of wolves, right before her eyes, in a champion sledrace.

6) Ajax of the Trail :male: - Son of Electra of the Trail & Spartacus from
Stormhausen, kind, Flame's best friend, very welltempered and kind. Hates quarrels in the team, hates to fight. He's a funloving, big loveable chunk of dog.