Oh Nigel... I got something to téll you... ;)

Show off your drawings, coloured templates, animations, etc.
No art theft allowed!! If templates are used, please give proper credit.
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 17-04-2012 12:27

Ohhh they're so cool...!!! And so handsome... :D

Oh Misty is indeed the wild one. Amber is the more calm side we sometimes see of Sienna, down to earth, a think-before-you-act kind of person.
Unlike Misty or Lexie, she's a girl who's not even remotely interested in the very first handsome male who tries to seduce her. I guess she too had ideals, and why she's not romantic enough to believe in something like true love... well, she might just get to see what real love does. ;)
~When darkness comes, you know I'm never far~
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 18-04-2012 17:01

Nakisha wrote:Ohhh they're so cool...!!! And so handsome... :D

Oh Misty is indeed the wild one. Amber is the more calm side we sometimes see of Sienna, down to earth, a think-before-you-act kind of person.
Unlike Misty or Lexie, she's a girl who's not even remotely interested in the very first handsome male who tries to seduce her. I guess she too had ideals, and why she's not romantic enough to believe in something like true love... well, she might just get to see what real love does. ;)
Lol seems the most normal one is Amber lol

Oh wait Jasper and Nia too :D

Oh but just she wait, I'm sure she'll be head over paws when she does fancy a guy

Maybe she'll get jealous like the other second gen. when they see Jasper and Nia and their prefect relationship :P
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 18-04-2012 17:05

Oh yes, she will surely feel a pang of jealousy (and a little sadness) if she sees her brother with such a fitting mate. Not that she doesn't like him to have it... she wants him to be happy... but... she's afraid she might not find something like that. Because, even though she LOOKS very much dog, she's not the average house-dog type...

But she need not worry... :lol: :lol:
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 18-04-2012 20:07

Nakisha wrote:Oh yes, she will surely feel a pang of jealousy (and a little sadness) if she sees her brother with such a fitting mate. Not that she doesn't like him to have it... she wants him to be happy... but... she's afraid she might not find something like that. Because, even though she LOOKS very much dog, she's not the average house-dog type...

But she need not worry... :lol: :lol:

lol I'll be sure to make Jasper and Nia's relationship extra irritating to all our second generation kiddies :P

it's not everyday you find perfect couples who get along so well that you wonder if they ever argue.

and you know lots of people say the more a couple argues the closer they are? that's not always true :D as Jasper and Nia will prove

plus Noah and Nigel will see in the young couple a challenge to their definition of true love and soul-mates :happy:

so I'm so excited to roleplay the pups

oh and hold on to your pants, cuz pretty soon things are going to get busy, as big bellies will show and finally our white princess will make her debut :)
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 18-04-2012 21:07

Can't wait to see it all happen, we're on a roll! :happy:
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 19-04-2012 03:49

yeah i know, we are rolling :happy:

let me post then hehe
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 31-07-2012 04:56

Kisha!!! Hehe looky!! Jasper got a makeover and I think this template suits him perfectly, the expression and build too :happy: :P

ahhh can't wait to RP as the kiddos hehe and they're not even born yet. heck Sienna isn't even pregnant yet and I'm already in love with the puppies :lol: :D

Two Worlds!!! = :love1:
Nakisha
Alpha of Hekaya

Post by Nakisha » 31-07-2012 14:14

He's beautiful... :D :D
K.A.T
Beta

Post by K.A.T » 31-07-2012 15:04

Nakisha wrote:He's beautiful... :D :D

Hehe :D :P Thankies I'm sure he's blushing from your compliment lol :happy: